• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

All right, Moonie. Just spruce up your comment and I'll add Sirus' note later. I'm still unsure as of how to progress yet with him.

That is, if we don't all die under Trump. ;~;

Let's hope we don't. Lol!

Anyways, I'll start changing my post and I'll let you know when I finish. An estimated time would be either at noon or later around 4:00. 

60080822.jpg

I hope what I added on will suffice, Moonie. If not, let me know. I'm keeping it vague enough for room/ options to choose in terms of how Endry is hiding. At least, I hope I did. @MoonMidnight

Perfect add on!

I am not sure of the surroundings so I tried to keep it a little basic. Also, I finished this before I went to an event so there will be some errors. I will proofread when I get back. 

@The Illusionist 

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is a neutral town what circumstances allow for half-breed to be captured? 

Change the ending? You mean the tag? If it's the tag, then yes.

Then that would leave Spat's with Luna.

By the way, @Aveilthe, what dragon feature is still seen in your characters' human forms (horns, wings, tail, etc.)?

I have come alive once again. Both my characters still retain their dragon teeth, but the male character also has the dragon tail. It's been so long I already forget their names lmao.

I also noticed Spatula was ACTIVE on Halloween, and didn't inform us. No "Oh hey, I'm alive and back to help. Sorry for being absent." Thanks leader.

...So how do we incorporate you back into the RP, @Aveilthe?

@Abyss- I think it would be trivial crimes and accusations: thievery, deceit, murder, embezzlement, prejudice in the workplace (oh, the irony), and adultery(?).

@The Illusionist

Yeah, tbh I don't know because everyone seemed to be already grouped up and busy from the very start so that why I didn't know what to do and thus disappeared for a while lmao. Should I just wait for another RPer? 

No @Aveilthe, I don't think that's necessary. Let's see what we have so far:

• Thorne is imprisoned and s-talking with [SIZE=11pt]Rūtier.[/SIZE]
  • Corvus and Golz are preparing to disembark from the village to who knows where (since I don't have a map.)
  • Endry tracked Silas to Munsten at their momentary information exchange.
  • Calamvier is incognito.
  • Lunaria and Spatula are still MIA.

@The Illusionist

Yeah, tbh I don't know because everyone seemed to be already grouped up and busy from the very start so that why I didn't know what to do and thus disappeared for a while lmao. Should I just wait for another RPer? 

I still have one character not yet introduced. Vermiron.

I'm not really interested in roleplaying with Verm, sorry ^^". I could jump into the Thorne and  Rūtier?

I'm not really interested in roleplaying with Verm, sorry ^^". I could jump into the Thorne and  Rūtier?

That's fine about Verm. I'm working on a post for Rūtier now so it really depends on what happens and @The Illusionist

How do you plan to incorporate Juniper or Orion into our segment? That seems complicated to do, since Orion is a blacksmith and Juniper does... I don't know what.

They can't just pop into prison as they please. They'd have to have some high authority or status. Unless Juniper's a knight.

Vermiron and Calamvier are the only two who haven't taken any written action yet in the roleplay.

Uh oh, s--- is about to get real. No one is safe from Fears.

@Aveilthe- I'm not dismissing you, and some, if not all, of us are glad to see you've returned. I'm curious as to what you have in store.

My main concern is about repeating past mistakes. Yet, Fortune favors those who take risks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back