• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

We need to have some bloody maps drawn to know where in 'ell we're going.

Maps you say?

Paquack_ImTheMap.jpg

@Abyss

Oh ya I do wonder if Rutier and Throne will hear the the misfits being thrown outside the tavern. lololol

Cause me and Odd are way ahead then we should be but Golz and Corvus spoke the local lord and I believe their heading down through the village to go to the northern marches or something. Need to ask @Oddball

Cool idea, it might prove to be a good distraction.

I gotta work Vermiron in somehow too.

Give some time to plan for my post, if you will. (Now, I may be referred to a hypocrite. xD )

I will have to step up my game, since the majority of you have lengthy posts.

We need to have some bloody maps drawn to know where in 'ell we're going. I think I'll add this requirement to dragons as well (or, at least clarify it): full and half-bloods should be able to come in physical contact with their Dragonstones to transform. I'm thinking a small range away from their stones is acceptable in some way, like 1-3 ft. Treat the stones as drugs, if you will, and your half-blood characters have an addiction with them. Complete withdrawal will lead to Berserk mode, of course.

@MoonMidnight- Deary, I just realized something. Endry's age is a tad off. She should be either 16 or 17. Otherwise, she would be considered as an Earth half-dragon.

Hah, didn't realize either. Thank you for informing me, I'll change it immediately.

Give some time to plan for my post, if you will. (Now, I may be referred to a hypocrite. xD )

I will have to step up my game, since the majority of you have lengthy posts.

Take as much as you need; I've got another roleplay to work on atm too.

We need to have some bloody maps drawn to know where in 'ell we're going. I think I'll add this requirement to dragons as well (or, at least clarify it): full and half-bloods should be able to come in physical contact with their Dragonstones to transform. I'm thinking a small range away from their stones is acceptable in some way, like 1-3 ft. Treat the stones as drugs, if you will, and your half-blood characters have an addiction with them. Complete withdrawal will lead to Berserk mode, of course.

@MoonMidnight- Deary, I just realized something. Endry's age is a tad off. She should be either 16 or 17. Otherwise, she would be considered as an Earth half-dragon.

I knew this day would happen. That is why I change something in Golz's sheet. Now you'll read what would happen if Golz unites both of his dragon stones together. Also technically Golz is in contact with his dragonstone. But with half of it that is... Hue hue hue, well at least he has some sister in danger senses. 

Yes, it seems a couple of you have your stones fused in your characters' bodies. I suppose it is for the better; no thief could take it without excavating it out of the user (nor without a fight).

It's a dilemma for the humans, isn't it? They have to be crafty to subjugate a full or half-blood, especially those "rogue," or commit the goose chase once more.

Yes, it seems a couple of you have your stones fused in your characters' bodies. I suppose it is for the better; no thief could take it without excavating it out of the user (nor without a fight).

It's a dilemma for the humans, isn't it? They have to be crafty to subjugate a full or half-blood, especially those "rogue," or commit the goose chase once more.

Well would subjugates will have a fun time with Golz then. They'll have fun prying out that dragon stone out of his armor. and he still has the other half with his very influential sister with a lot of political power.

It started out because of the images I chose, but afterwards I thought of all the practical implications and decided to run with the concept :)

Yeah, it seems Thorne is the only one who kept hers as a rock.

Oh well, it's good for hunting. Knock the tar out of them.

@Abyss

Oh ya I do wonder if Rutier and Throne will hear the the misfits being thrown outside the tavern. lololol

Cause me and Odd are way ahead then we should be but Golz and Corvus spoke the local lord and I believe their heading down through the village to go to the northern marches or something. Need to ask @Oddball

So, should I incorporate the tidbit above before I post? If yes, then how?

/monthly_2016_10/Meme02.jpg.49d2ca3485f0c7551a8a3e4eb4890364.jpg

Attachments

• Meme02.jpg
    Meme02.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I may have done it. Now, I must prepare for slumber. I have some tests to make up tomorrow.

However, I will have enough time to see (and possibly reply) in the morning.

My team... is undefeated... for the second time. I'm so happy, and hungry. We're waiting for the losing team to leave the fast food restaurants first.

tears-of-joy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back