• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

It depends on whether or not we want to know what we need to do to reach a certain point or not know what's to happen and just wing it.

Then again, it would be nice to know what's to be expected and respectfully respond to someone. That way no confusions are made in regards to how someone else's character should act. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think it'd be best to occasionally make a decision of what is to happen with the plot and characters. It is good to have a basis for the storyline, we can all agree on where it's going, and will keep the RolePlay going along smoothly. 

I rest my opinion in the subject now all we need are the others'.

I say sure, I still like how the rp is. Though as of right now the plot is frozen due to having only some people inputting their actions on and incomplete interactions. So restarting and getting new people in here can help progress the plotline of this rp

WHY IS IT I LOG OUT AT THE WORST OF TIMES?!

Oh well, I'll get to it. We can copy & paste our previous dialogue and characters there later. It's disappointing; we may have lost 2-3 potentially great characters.

Fates, I'm counting on your memes.

Endry, you better be better than Legolas.

AND ODDBALL, hi.

@Aveilthe- Hey, we're revising the plot. Opportunity has risen. Still wish to join?

Yeah. During the time I wasn't there, I've been attempting to Roleplay 1x1 (with little to no luck because I'm a really fast responder, but my partners are generally busy. And when they read it but they leave me on read for like a whole day haha)

What's currently happening anyway? 

Restoring and moving it. Since I have recently obtained 250 posts, I should make use of the Hosted Projects tab.

I'm getting to it. I'm still working out the functions.

I'm spamming the 'ell out of that Character forum. Many Narulo-Daine's. Much wow.

I'm getting to it. I'm still working out the functions.

I'm spamming the 'ell out of that Character forum. Many Narulo-Daine's. Much wow.

g1387848369429355374.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back