• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

My opinion of you both has changed dramatically. Lol.

tumblr_msau4eQPOU1s1hb1oo1_1280.gif

I'm always like this Moon, hue hue hue~

But that doesnt really change how the Rp goes now does it?

Some people get the better of you. Fears actually lets me run loose. It's... relieving.

I'm not as on-edge as I used to be.

What else are we suppose to do? Talk about quantum physics, polo on horseback, and a new Prius in a cookie-cutter society?

"Oh, I do stuff... things." "You want to hear a joke? ... Yeah, me neither."

Got to keep things spicy.

What else are we suppose to do? Talk about quantum physics, polo on horseback, and a new Prius in a cookie-cutter society?

"Oh, I do stuff... things." "You want to hear a joke? ... Yeah, me neither."

Got to keep things spicy.

latest

Indeed, I meme for the of sake keeping things from becoming very, very plain. Nothing like a meme to spice up one's post!

@MoonMidnight

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything, I loathe what trends amongst "young adults."

The Maze Runner, Divergent, Hunger Games, meh.

Ender's Game, The Hobbit, The Giver, or Fahrenheit 451 are the way to go. (I hope you are alive and well, Little Gabriel. May the twin that died be remembered for the harsh punishment given in favor of his other brother.)

Oh my gawd you two. 

Wut, if I just talk like this and explain how boring it is to just type all of this down and not add some picture that could bring up a solid idea of what im trying to covey. It's easier to meme so others can get the message a bit more clearly and it's also enjoyable to enjoy other than reading a wall of text. Which is straining and time consuming to read all the description of how one feels, all it takes it one picture and all is clear to a an extend. I mean its hard enough for me if not enjoyable and sinse this is not IC than it wouldn't matter now would it? I prefer memes over some over the top description of how I feel or my thoughts, like how im typing this right now. So in conclusion I meme for the sake of memeing and easy to read simplicity!
aH1xD9S.gif

That's my explanation in a nutshell

Keep in mind that some people have had experience and lots of practice with writing. Those type of people find it easier to explain in their own words rather than just find a picture, of which they don't own, with just a few words to explain it. 

The point of using paragraphs is so that it does not become an eyesore and difficult to read. Also, writers with experience do not use hand gestures while they are explaining things. The good thing about writing is that you can flatly say what it is you are trying to get across and not have to worry about emotions.

Keep in mind that some people have had experience and lots of practice with writing. Those type of people find it easier to explain in their own words rather than just find a picture, of which they don't own, with just a few words to explain it. 

The point of using paragraphs is so that it does not become an eyesore and difficult to read. Also, writers with experience do not use hand gestures while they are explaining things. The good thing about writing is that you can flatly say what it is you are trying to get across and not have to worry about emotions.

Needs moar Dakka

1c7.gif

The point of using paragraphs is so that it does not become an eyesore and difficult to read.

I've never said anything about paragraphs, I mean literal walls of text. That and when people don't use paragraphs then it gets really long. Even if one your an experience writer you'll have to look back at your own work, correct all the mistakes and repeat the steps. And honestly I love to screw around and play with memes, then again am I annoying you with memes @MoonMidnight? Cause if your annoyed I'll stop memeing this OOC chat and all shall be free from the reign of memes. From me at the very least~

PREACH.

I'd add a few other comments, but seeing the situation has been settled, I will leave it be.

I praise humans who remedy differences between them.

Hey. I know I havn't been on for a long time and I seem to be falling into a bit of a creative rut where fantasy RPs are concerned, would it be best perhaps if I were to leave and allow the rest of you to carry on?

I'm considering turning this into a hosted project, and starting the roleplay all over. Yet, I'm leaning toward a skip, especially with Rutier and Thorne, as to progress since it appears we lost much of the Jolly cooperation.

I see nothing wrong with that. A skip seems logical regarding the current status of the RolePlay. 

My opinion only. Not sure how the others feel. 

Yeah, I want to see a proper end to this idea. I'd hate to just drop it. Look at all the development we've accomplished!

I'm also considering if we should write it as a story, where we all know what's to be expected (unless we want a climax). We begin with a skeleton before putting in all the vestigial and vital innards.

The possibilities. Possibilities...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back