• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

Uh oh, s--- is about to get real. No one is safe from Fears.

@Aveilthe- I'm not dismissing you, and some, if not all, of us are glad to see you've returned. I'm curious as to what you have in store.

My main concern is about repeating past mistakes. Yet, Fortune favors those who take risks!

Unless your not a fire, your fine~ But if you are a fire blood or a bandit on the other hand. . .

949.gif

Your a fire blood you say? Your also a bandit as well? Oh boy what kind of fun we're going to have!

Unless your not a fire, your fine~ But if you are a fire blood or a bandit on the other hand. . .

Your a fire blood you say? Your also a bandit as well? Oh boy what kind of fun we're going to have!

I think I'm in a little trouble . . . 

Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads up everyone, I have a scrimmage on Saturday, and most likely won't contact with you until late at night or Sunday- depending on the amount of schoolwork I have by then.

No! No matter what you do I will not turn to that side. Never!

I am too stubborn to do so.

No! No matter what you do I will not turn to that side. Never!

I am too stubborn to do so.

The thing is moon, you are already dank, but you are right your stubborn. Stubborn enough to deny that dankest within you. Just let it flow through you ༼ つ  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ

I refuse to believe there is some inside me. And if there truly is, I will not unleash it. You shall never take my soul!

@MoonMidnight- Mon ami, I didn't. I just find some hilarious. Quite a few people have good taste.

I have a sense of humor, even if I am the Sheldon Cooper of my family. People. Will. Crack. You.

This is a poem I made up 10 minutes ago:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

I'm sorry about your bed,

after I Kung Fu kicked you.

@MoonMidnight- Mon ami, I didn't. I just find some hilarious. Quite a few people have good taste.

I have a sense of humor, even if I am the Sheldon Cooper of my family. People. Will. Crack. You.

This is a poem I made up 10 minutes ago:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

I'm sorry about your bed,

after I Kung Fu kicked you.

323651f74d7319aa5bf115781f63e9a8be0aa789ffb77fb7b54e5067aaa8978f.jpg

@MoonMidnight

Indeed, the dankness is a form of comedy that one can express themselves with memes! Now Join us!

Upupupu...Daaahahaha!!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back