• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

Working on it now.....

c4oasq.jpg

Ok it's done, but I'm writing when tired so beware for of errors. Hopefully this is not one of those thing I make, then read tomorrow and be like wtf did I write?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok it's done, but I'm writing when tired so beware for of errors. Hopefully this is not one of those thing I make, then read tomorrow and be like wtf did I write?!

No problem mang. The plot ball finally nudge a bit! HOORAY!

4136338.jpg

@Abyss

Oh ya I do wonder if Rutier and Throne will hear the the misfits being thrown outside the tavern. lololol

Cause me and Odd are way ahead then we should be but Golz and Corvus spoke the local lord and I believe their heading down through the village to go to the northern marches or something. Need to ask @Oddball

@Abyss

Oh ya I do wonder if Rutier and Throne will hear the the misfits being thrown outside the tavern. lololol

Cause me and Odd are way ahead then we should be but Golz and Corvus spoke the local lord and I believe their heading down through the village to go to the northern marches or something. Need to ask @Oddball

I could retconn so that we stay in the village a bit longer

We need to have some bloody maps drawn to know where in 'ell we're going. I think I'll add this requirement to dragons as well (or, at least clarify it): full and half-bloods should be able to come in physical contact with their Dragonstones to transform. I'm thinking a small range away from their stones is acceptable in some way, like 1-3 ft. Treat the stones as drugs, if you will, and your half-blood characters have an addiction with them. Complete withdrawal will lead to Berserk mode, of course.

@MoonMidnight- Deary, I just realized something. Endry's age is a tad off. She should be either 16 or 17. Otherwise, she would be considered as an Earth half-dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back