• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

You guys are going to kill me with this mediocrity. I must depart before I am coup de grace'd once more. 

Sorry Illusionist, but what you said just now make you a heretic in my book

4cf.jpg

Yeah, I can be exceptionally hypocritical when I'm sick.

"Don't eat that, the 5 second rule doesn't work!"

Dropped Cheerios on the floor, and still eats them anyway.

Fears seems to have contracted a severe case of Heresy...

I don't know what else to say, other than I have a Tsundere Knight in my midst.

@Fear Fates- Oh yeah, technically, humans are heretics by default. There's that too.

I'm sure before I started hiding my messages in the comments, I said I was fine with your shenanigans. I admire them greatly. Yet, I need time to regain my composure (or recover, in other terms) before I am able to withstand another onslaught of your amusing productions. (In this case, I'm not a heretic. I think.)

@Fear Fates- Oh yeah, technically, humans are heretics by default. There's that too.

I'm sure before I started hiding my messages in the comments, I said I was fine with your shenanigans. I admire them greatly. Yet, I need time to regain my composure (or recover, in other terms) before I am able to withstand another onslaught of your amusing productions. (In this case, I'm not a heretic. I think.)

09667c54018cf2384412c957a54871ba98ed649a49d0c4690e9fef98e1bb11fc_1.jpg

Actually, if by profits, you mean "progress," then yes. Monetary profit, no.

I'm in this because I want something else in my life other than work. "Work to live, not live to work."

As a mountain was made along with the rest of the world, dragons are born through evolution and the symbiotic with nature itself. Manifesting as the varies of aspects nature holds from life force of wood-bloods to the creating architect of stone-bloods. But what stands out most in this world? Mankind, the species that thrive in both there resourceful nature to create a place for them in this world and the very thought that unity is a key for their survival. I do admire such feats, but what puts back humanity is their own undoing. Wonders ruined by war, unity turned against itself, loyalty becoming deceit for influence power. And then there's jealousy, to feel feelings of insecurity, fear, concern, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of status or something of great personal value. If one in such a high position in a kingdom would be jealous over their nephew who succeeds the crown, even with high regards to their position will rather waste it all and kill their nephew. Then the hunt for Half-borns begun with the simple thought of succession. Then again how will anyone survive without unity? Then again, it will disassemble soon enough.

-Gwen (Jealousy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back