• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

Oh, don't worry about it, @Abyss. We're just a bunch of button-pushers that are extremely impatient (if not inconsiderate).

Your personal life needs attending to, and we must respect that. I recently finished 10(?) summaries for AP Bio today myself. It wasn't pleasing. I'm only here since I need memes for my English project, and Language poster.

approximately a year or 2 ago, the creator of the RP would have to confirm the character sheet, and they would be able to roleplay. oh well, i guess things changed lmao

lmao sorry for all of the questions and ignorance and all -- but do i just jump into the roleplay until someone comes along and interact with me??? 

It falls under what you wish to do exactly. Would you prefer to start alone with your two characters, or meet with someone else's off the bat?

If it's the latter, it's what I told you previously: ask.

Since Lunaria isn't responding, you could start with Moonie, since her partner is still MIA. Personal Message your idea if you want.

Yeah absolutely, I don't mind if you would like to RolePlay. Like @The Illusionist said, Lunaria has not responded so feel free take up my request in the post.

Speaking of that, since Lunaria isn't currently active, am I allowed to change the ending to better fit the option of allowing anyone to join?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Change the ending? You mean the tag? If it's the tag, then yes.

Then that would leave Spat's with Luna.

By the way, @Aveilthe, what dragon feature is still seen in your characters' human forms (horns, wings, tail, etc.)?

Also @The Illusionist I am curious. What is the knight Order based off? The templars, or any other older knight orders and what not?

Cause all i'm thinking the Order is based off the Teutonic knights

I've no actual clue with what was in mind. Spat's came up with the idea.

View attachment 193471

Well spats isn't here to confirm what the whole hierarchy of Order is so, I'll assume they are like the Teutonic knights. Hence the similarity in terms of their rankings.

f86f35f3d54b03b40360aecd22b8077d.jpg

More or less, it was European-themed. I thought of the Catholic and Protestant feuds, Witch-hunts, and "chivalry." So, basic surviving history of Great Britain in general.

(Cough cough) Monty P(wheeze)ython (cough). 

I guest we can make them mix. I mean though the Order isnt really perfect and there could be some nobles who can abuse the Order's authority to achieve their owns goals and what not. Also I'm thinking of making another character that if the Rp gets rolling. Though may I ask when will the full-blooded dragons will show up?

Initially, we removed full-bloods from the RP so people wouldn't jump the gun as to being one. I thought Spat's would talk it out with me on this one, but... 

\_( - -)_/

I'd prefer we start with the Order and knights though. That will give us time to think up some more potential storylines while we wait for the others.

Initially, we removed full-bloods from the RP so people wouldn't jump the gun as to being one. I thought Spat's would talk it out with me on this one, but... 

\_( - -)_/

I'd prefer we start with the Order and knights though. That will give us time to think up some more potential storylines while we wait for the others.

ya make sense. Though here's a pic that may or may not be a Character that I'm making called Gwendolyn

Salem.png

"Can't wait to watch the Order burn."

Getting an arachnid vibe here.

Oh no it's not arachnids I can a sure you. It's much worse. And if it wasn't for Golz, she would already be having her plans executed at this very moment at the IC page. hue hue hue

eded58fddc8ec56e39fcabf08d55dffd.jpg

Don't mind the appendages, the face and appearance is all that matters.

Almost done my English project, I'll start posting tomorrow.

The moment full-bloods become available, you must (please) let me know ^^.

There was once a human princess who fell in love with a dragon. They broke the existing boundary of nature and made one of the first known Half-borns who was recorded. Though as wonderful a half-Born's birth is a terrible cost fell unto the princess. Death was the price that taken the princess's life. Though what she left was her son, the Half-born. But humans by nature are prone to jealousy, and the Princess's brother killed her son in the fit of taking the throne. Thus the final nail to the hammer to the coffin was stuck as the father of the Half-born devoured the human prince. Thus the hatred between another, Dragons and humans sparked like an inextinguishable flame. Hate breeds hate as they say, and they were right until, I met him. Golz.

-Gwendolen [Spark]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back