• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

72626947.jpg

Ok. I have to go, but I've started on the post and I have an idea of what I want to write. It'll be up sometime tomorrow ^^.

@MoonMidnight- So, what will you do if Lunaria doesn't come back?

@Abyss- Do we still need to conclude some things before you will post?

I've tried contacting Kitty_Lover (and told her to fix some things in her bio), but I think she's either ignoring me, or doesn't want to enlist our Jolly cooperation.

@The Illusionist, if she does not come back than I will edit my post (if allowed) in a way to either meet up with one of you [active] members or I will just set the scene for Endry to allow one of you to choose how to meet me. So basically I'm running on if @Lunaria will come back and how I will meet the rest of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MoonMidnight- I'll allow the change if she does not come back. Give it another night beforehand though.

As for meeting the others, observe first or ask beforehand of what you wish to do with them.

@Aveilthe- It'd be rather heartless and abominable if I declined after all the criticism I gave you, and liked your post of the Half-Earth dragon, no?

Despite your unexpected arrival, I think the rest of us are rather welcome to your arrival in our Jolly cooperation. As spoken to Moonie: as for meeting the others, observe first or ask beforehand of what you wish to do with them. Not everyone is a fan of surprises.

Yeah, boy! I get to use all the classy memes.

You say you're getting cold sleeping alone? Hold on, I'll get you another blanket.

Fun fact: My ears literally mute flattery directed toward me. LITERALLY. I have to make pigeon faces until the Casanova walks away, "defeated." 

Yeah, boy! I get to use all the classy memes.

You say you're getting cold sleeping alone? Hold on, I'll get you another blanket.

Fun fact: My ears literally mute flattery directed toward me. LITERALLY. I have to make pigeon faces until the Casanova walks away, "defeated." 

Yes. YES. While that is happenings. I'm still waiting for others ;-;

Me too. I'm here for ya.

/monthly_2016_10/MagicBuns.gif.390549218b2be9d28274f4a5ff992748.gif

Attachments

• MagicBuns.gif
    MagicBuns.gif
    456.6 KB · Views: 0
I have an english assignment/short story that I need to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back