• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

And... he's tied to Carnell, or no?

If yes, he enslaved and tortured big bro?! ;A;

Some young adults are going to flip out severely.

And... he's tied to Carnell, or no?

If yes, he enslaved and tortured big bro?! ;A;

Some young adults are going to flip out severely.

Well if you want, but how is the question. Is he tied to the burning of the village or a different reason? Cause Golz doesn't torture his victims, rather kills them on the spot even for a fire drag. But if the fire blood were to resist, Golz will break there bones and keep them in place for their execution. 

Also Carnell is the twin fire blood right?

Rūtier's been working along with the Knights for his entire life, would he and either/both Golz or/and Cornell have ever met or worked together in the past?

Yes Fears, Carnell is the twin Fire-dragon who burned "his" village down and died.

I'm just asking, since they're pretty close in story.

If the burning happened 17-19 years ago, then Rūtier would not have been born yet (or at least, have practically no memory of the incident), Abyss. I suppose everyone could be from the same village, but that's going to be a REAL small world here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rūtier's been working along with the Knights for his entire life, would he and either/both Golz or/and Cornell have ever met or worked together in the past?

Totally depends depends on where they worked with in the past. Rūtier could of worked with Golz around when he was a younger age.

Yes Fears, Carnell is the twin Fire-dragon who burned the village down and died.

I'm just asking, since they're pretty close in story.

If the burning happened 17-19 years ago, then Rūtier would not have been born yet (or at least, have practically no memory of the incident), Abyss. I suppose everyone could be from the same village, but that's going to be a REAL small world here.

While the same theme is a fire blood burning the village, Golz's village lies around the mountain regions and the fire dragon that burned Golz's home was a bandit. But I believe since there far away from each other and took roughly 3 years for Golz to kill the bandit fire blood. Then no, unless Golz was traveling around and perhaps was in the village Carnell was rampaging about or soo.

Tell me if I'm far off my answer or whatnot

Totally depends depends on where they worked with in the past. Rūtier could of worked with Golz around when he was a younger age.

Rūtier's worked in a lot of places (I'll expand on some things in his bio when I have time a little later) often being sent with unpaired Knights or a small group of soldiers to finish up missions that have proven to be difficult or dragged on for long periods of time. His Gaurdian/Uncle is a war general/higher up that controls a lot of what the Knights do (or at least has his own branch of them) and so he's worked with a lot of the higher ranking individuals and has a reputation of own.

Rūtier's worked in a lot of places (I'll expand on some things in his bio when I have time a little later) often being sent with unpaired Knights or a small group of soldiers to finish up missions that have proven to be difficult or dragged on for long periods of time. His Gaurdian/Uncle is a war general/higher up that controls a lot of what the Knights do (or at least has his own branch of them) and so he's worked with a lot of the higher ranking individuals and has a reputation of own.

Perhaps. Though only thing Rūtier going to be experiencing is a lot of bandits being beaten up, days worth of non-stop walking, tracking half-borns in unsuspected placed, and the total reason why Golz is the Dreaded throughout the northern regions. During that time Rūtier had accompanied Golz.

@Fear Fates- UNLESS, the Narulo-Daine's ASSUMED Carnell and Darren were dead, but they weren't! The two could have taken Mother's stone (and fled without their dragonstones), and what the others thought was her stone was actually tarnished metal that coincidentally was similar in Mother's dragonstone's appearance in the rubble!

Plot twist! :v

@Fear Fates- UNLESS, the Narulo-Daine's ASSUMED Carnell and Darren were dead, but they weren't! The two could have taken Mother's stone (and fled without their dragonstones), and what the others thought was her stone was actually tarnished metal that coincidentally was similar in Mother's dragonstone's appearance in the rubble!

Plot twist! :v

Hmm, so can a half-blood use someone else's dragon stone?

Dammit, you beat me to the video. I choked on my sandwich.

I hurt, it doesn't help I'm feeling ill. xD  

f6bfdbaa740da8ebc21ddd18a35bdeb2663c5ba2b9b3ab44d2de1e9f16da33d3.jpg

I CURSE YOU ALL! CURSE! xD  I'M DYING. EVERYTHING BURNS. SNOT IS DRIBBLING DOWN MY FACE.

I would think they could, since everyone has just about used every stone color (and many rock types). I sat here pondering a couple seconds until Fear coup de grace'd moi. At the same time, Carnell and Darren would have to share it, possibly fight for it since they didn't know where to get Dragonstones, specifically. Darren would have to hold it longer because he's inexperienced and younger than Carnell. Maybe, Carnell lost his mind during those times without the stone, transformed, (killed Darren in his blinding rage), and destroyed another village (possibly Golz's if he did not live in the same one as the Narulo-Daine's, and chooses it to not be the same, despite the descriptions that make them eerily similar).

I HATE YOU ALL! CURSES! xD  I'M DYING. EVERYTHING BURNS. SNOT IS DRIBBLING DOWN MY FACE.

I would think they could, since everyone has just about used every stone color (and many rock types). I sat here pondering a couple seconds until Fear coup de grace'd moi. At the same time, Carnell and Darren would have to share it, possibly fight for it since they don't know where to get Dragonstones, specifically. Darren would have to hold it longer because he's inexperienced and younger than Carnell. Maybe, Carnell lost his mind during those times without the stone, transformed, (killed Darren in his blinding rage), and destroyed another village (possibly Golz's if he did not live in the same one as the Narulo-Daine's, and chooses it to not be the same, despite the descriptions that make them eerily similar).

It gave me a thought though it may or may not be true. What if the dragon that burned Golz's village was Carnell and the bandits that raided the village coincidentally had a fire blood leader. Which means Golz killed the wrong half-blood and Carnell died soon after.

But its highly unlikely sense the time differences and the village was in a mountain region. But quite an interesting thought

@Oddball- ...So two (or however freaking many) villages were destroyed by a presumed-dead big brother, a couple of which had Golz AND CORVUS?

Jeebus, reparations are LOOONNNG due. Again, my characters are so screwed.

@Fear Fates- I like the sound of that. My family may not be entirely guilty after all! Bro, my village WAS on/near a mountain.

@Oddball- ...So two (or however freaking many) villages were destroyed by a presumed-dead big brother, a couple of which had Golz AND CORVUS?

@Fear Fates- I like the sound of that. My family may not be entirely guilty after all! Bro, my village WAS on/near a mountain.

just a thought lol 

Heide Knight 2.jpg

Oh well... Welp the fire blood bandit is dead. All well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back