• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

I'm actually fine with losing Munsten (as well as the other brothers and Thorne) for the sake of roleplay. Still, my heart will grieve for him when the time comes. P:

(You may need to fix the paragraphing; it's a little difficult to tell who is talking at times. Are the half-dragons discussed (water, stone, and fire) in Golz's bio different characters? Scratch that, I have short-term memory.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not unless everyone agrees with the setting starting in a small village (which may be near a lake, across from the castle).

As a reminder, be sure to tag each other when you are conversing with their bros.

@Fear Fates- I suppose now, since there are no oppositions (nor acceptances  ¬¬ ). I'll have you all go first on the Main Page before I post.

Let's get this road on the show! (Yes, this is intentional.)

Hello there!

Hid Endry well, For the jolly cooperation crew is entering the Rp :D

Alright, its time for some Jolly Cooperation! 

hqdefault.jpg

If I could swear, I'd swear you have the best pictures conveniently for these occasions, Fear.

Really? I thought that was the most uncreative nickname I came up with yet. I could have said Sunnie, which isn't any better.

Go ahead and post, I'll put bios up for Sirus, Calamvier, and Munsten on Thorne's post while you type.

Dammit, Fears. You're terrible. xD

Is Oddball writing their part? I'll go before them if needed for them to post their piece.

I actually need to head off to bed somewhat soon. Tomorrows going to be a busy day so I probably won't be on until the afternoon.

Mmkay. I have to wash dishes and do homework anyway, so that should give me enough time to do it in the morning.  xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back