• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

I'm pumped. Where the fudgecake do you even find those knight photos?! They're amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
My phone died last night and my sibling was using my charger. Which, by the way, was behind the headboard(don't ask me  why it was there) in pitch blackness. Normally I would've been able to do it, except the door was locked.

My phone died last night and my sibling was using my charger. Which, by the way, was behind the headboard(don't ask me  why it was there) in pitch blackness. Normally I would've been able to do it, except the door was locked.

Mmk, And the IC stuff is up so you can go ahead and post yer stuff. Currently there are two knights in the village tavern

Sorry for making my post so long. I have a tendency to do that and not so sure how to fix it. Anyways, please let me know if there is anything I should change - looking to improve in any way shape or form.

It's all right, Moonie. I think it would be better if you enlarge the font though. Way to interact with your members! P:

@Kitty_Lover- Are you joining? If you are, there are some things you need to change: Nausicaa's age and weapon.

Nausicaa can't be both a Stone dragon and 26 years. The year and type don't add up.

There were no katanas (I think) in European medieval times. That's Eastern culture, or feudal Japan. She can't own (or have) a dragon unless it's her slave. If it is her minion, be sure to elaborate that in the autobio.

@Aveilthe- Please explain why her name is Juniper, since she is a Fire dragon. Is it irony? Thanks, I look forward as to why.

Dragons thus far:

2 Wood, 3 Fire, 2 Stone, 1 Earth, and 3 Water

Humans:

1 Corvus o3o

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE 

@The Illusionist

I plan on creating another character that is associated with Juniper. He's going to be a Earth Dragon, or if you need another human, he can be a human. 

@Aveilthe- I think another human would be more favorable, but it depends on the story you have in mind.

@Fear Fates- Dude, Golz will be beating up Fire-dragons (except Munsten) almost half his age. xD

This is a strange turn of events.

@The Illusionist

Juniper's character sheet is completed btw. And I'm leaning toward Earth Dragon because I found this rad picture and it would be a waste to use it lmao. But I'll just say that he's an earth dragon, but rarely mentions that he is one because he doesn't want to be associated with being an Earth Dragon. lmao 

@Aveilthe- I think another human would be more favorable, but it depends on the story you have in mind.

@Fear Fates- Dude, Golz will be beating up Fire-dragons (except Munsten) almost half his age. xD

This is a strange turn of events.

Hey if some half-born were to burn your entire village, plunder all of your possessions, killed yer parents and those you know, and add insult to injure. Wouldn't you go on some revenge plot? One the plus side Golz is a half-born. Well it would take a bit of time to train and go take yer revenge and then make a pretty neat bone club out of your killer.

sweet-revenge_o_703826.jpg

@The Illusionist

Juniper's character sheet is completed btw. And I'm leaning toward Earth Dragon because I found this rad picture and it would be a waste to use it lmao. But I'll just say that he's an earth dragon, but rarely mentions that he is one because he doesn't want to be associated with being an Earth Dragon. lmao 

Ayyy, Earth drags for da win brah. Now Golz won't be alone anymore! :D

I'm not saying Golz is a crude character. I find it a little funny he's going to beat "children."

...Probably not the best thing to comment, but that's what I see. A huge burly man going to clobber people half his size.

I'm not saying Golz is a crude character. I find it a little funny he's going to beat "children."

...Probably not the best thing to comment, but that's what I see. A huge burly man going to clobber people half his size.

Hey if its children, Golz won't beat them up or kill them. Golz may be a knight on duty but he won't be beating them up. He'll just shake them up or toss them into the air repeatly. Otherwise if the Children were to retaliate and attempt to kill Golz. Hope they got something sharper than steel cause either they succeed or there going to be thrown up higher than before. So Illusion 

are_you_not_entertained.png

@Fear Fates

HOLY SHIT IDEA!!! can my character be the earth dragon that killed your whole family. and he hates himself for it. and gulz often go into my character's black smith shop to buy swords, and they become friends, and they dotn even know that one of them killed their whole family.

is that cool

is that cool

bromance it up.

@Fear Fates

HOLY SHIT IDEA!!! can my character be the earth dragon that killed your whole family. and he hates himself for it. and gulz often go into my character's black smith shop to buy swords, and they become friends, and they dotn even know that one of them killed their whole family.

is that cool

is that cool

bromance it up.

uhh I think you're misunderstanding, it's not an earth dragon but a fire half-blood who done the terrible thing. Also the fire half-blood is dead hence the bone club. Unless however you want to make it so your character was associated with the same fire dragon that burned and killed Golz's family and villiage you can do that. but ya, Earth drags for the win!

0ff49113f737f6725161e579f345863f0a8b6d82d260aca7a3726c18b760b024.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back