• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

I agree with Abyss. Plus, it helps in some aspect with being empathic, or finding reasons for people enlisting as a knight by watching historical documentaries (and romantic historical fiction; not lovey-dovey ones, I mean ones that sugar coat/ fantasize parts of war).

People may join the knights for revenge (per se, so-and-so's dearly beloved was "moidered"), having masochist/sadist views, or propaganda influenced them that dragons were the enemy (kill birds, eat children, are homeless, and live in perpetual winter).

Moider = Murder -- Adventure Time ref.

That last part of propaganda is based on an actual N. Korean video on the United States. I watched it a few hours it was released. xD  

@Fear Fates- Bro, you have to finish (not to mention revise) that bio. It's making me anxious. I have to know! :D  

That plotline is something I would never expect to see, when one works off or tails off with an individual story from an "original."

At least, I think we're talking about the same village. It's real attention-grappling material.

I'll finish it brah, it was 1:00 Am when I finished half of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fear Fates- Bro, you have to finish (not to mention revise) that bio. It's making me anxious. I have to know! :D  

That plotline is something I would never expect to see, when one works off or tails off with an individual story from an "original."

At least, I think we're talking about the same village. It's real attention-grappling material.

Also what do you mean by revise? Do I need to make it simpler or do I have to make it less story like and just write a regular Bio for Golz?

ALMOST DONE WOOHOO!

cfed0.jpg

@Fear Fates- I don't mean write a regular autobiography for Golz; it's nice to take a step out of the norm every now and then. I like the style.

I mean grammatical errors. You must be annoyed by reading this, but it's the little things that count, per se: a pumpkin eating squirrel, and a pumpkin-eating squirrel.

It's a minor thing I watch for, which is why I do some revisions for Spatula.

@Fear Fates- I don't mean write a regular autobiography for Golz; it's nice to take a step out of the norm every now and then. I like the style.

I mean grammatical errors. You must be annoyed by reading this, but it's the little things that count, per se: a pumpkin eating squirrel, and a pumpkin-eating squirrel.

It's a minor thing I watch for, which is why I do some revisions for Spatula.

Ah, Alright. Though truthfully, I suck at grammar, that's why I have odd grammar check my stuff lololol

Lol, I can help out if you want me too. (If I misread a future comment, forgive me. The ACT was tiresome and I'm feeling a bit under the weather.)

I posted my dragon picture! :D  Unfortunately, my Biology teacher inked it too, hence that purple streak on the left wing. -_-  

@Abyss- Evening. Have you decided who you will choose to utilize first, or are you going to keep it a secret until we actually start?

@MoonMidnight- That makes you fairly close to Rūtier, which I like. This helps close the age gap, and Rūtier has a higher chance to keep his age.

I also apologize to everyone if I am being a dictator.

@Abyss- Evening. Have you decided who you will choose to utilize first, or are you going to keep it a secret until we actually start?

@MoonMidnight- That makes you fairly close to Rūtier, which I like. This helps close the age gap, and Rūtier has a higher chance to keep his age.

I also apologize to everyone if I am being a dictator.

Edit: I think I'll use Rūtier :D

Edit: I think I'll use Rūtier :D

Hail Sir knight, Together we shall smite those fire breathing lizards! While we have a jolly cooperation into the boundless adventures that will be unfolded! Then again it ponders the question of why would you wipe out the half-bloods in the first place? Then again its dragon hunting so... FOR THE ORDER!

In my own opinion I would think of most of them as being pretty cutthroat: They have a very dangerous job, not something most people would do unless the potential reward was something they highly valued (so many of them must really love, or have a need for money) and they'd have to be willing to harm and capture creatures that arn't always dragons, but can appear as young girls and boys and still be fine with either sticking a sword in their throat or selling them off into slavery. That's not... something many people could do in good consciousness. 

It wouldn't surprise me if most of their numbers came from a criminal background, this being either a punishment for their crimes (not an uncommon sentence in history) or seeing this as their only way to a wealthy future. 

Ah I see, thanks for your insight, makes the picture clearer now, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back