• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

@Abyss- Oh, right, sorry. I was thinking of their transparency, like quartz and glass. That's what confused me.

Don't worry, I only just started learning all this when I had to do research for another character I made with this ability.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a tip if you have a test about identifying them:

Green and white equals Malachite!

This is the one thing that saved me when I was taking a test in the 7th grade. It's stupidly catchy, hence why I can remember this.

I'm having dinner. Expect delays as I munch.

It's real late, don't you think? I'm fine with starting off with one comment each for now. Will you be editing the Stone dragons' excerpt?

For future notice, I have football practice, and will be MIA this Friday and Saturday. There's a football game and I have the ACT coming up. I'll fight to be here though.

I don't mind starting (even though I'm still adding some stuff to my CSs)  but I have to go to sleep in an hour or so.

@The Illusionist and @Abyss 

Yes I am watching you. Hopefully you don't see me as a stalker now.  

I have grown interest in this and have been 'observing' and reading a lot from the other posts. Just trying to see how everything is going about to determine how I should present myself to this topic - I have a tendency to embarrass myself when I don't know enough information . . . 

@The Illusionist and @Abyss 

Yes I am watching you. Hopefully you don't see me as a stalker now.  

I have grown interest in this and have been 'observing' and reading a lot from the other posts. Just trying to see how everything is going about to determine how I should present myself to this topic - I have a tendency to embarrass myself when I don't know enough information . . . 

Dont worry... I have like, no social skills whatsoever xD

Also, I would to ask you [all] if it would be alright if I joined in. I find the topic/storyline to be very interesting as well as the people who are taking part in it.

We'd love to have you :3 

as for the Stone Dragon, what exactly should I add about them? (keys on this school computer are missing :|) 

Hello I was told to post here so here I am! I was thinking of making a water female human/dragon! But I did have one question. Is the time at 100 ADE? Or is it a little after that? I want to ask to make my characters bio match up correctly with the timeline!

Hello I was told to post here so here I am! I was thinking of making a water female human/dragon! But I did have one question. Is the time at 100 ADE? Or is it a little after that? I want to ask to make my characters bio match up correctly with the timeline!

I believe the current time is 100ADE and the available birth dates are all listed below that along with the element/dragon of those years. 

For adding our character, do we post it on the joining page or put it in here for you to take a look at? 

I am asking because I saw The Illusionist post the character draft on here before it made it's way to that joinin page.

Alright thank you for the information! So then the whole crusade on the dragons just started then. That really helps me thank you!

M'yeah, I thought I'd post it here because it wasn't a final, and to read comments as I typed instead of having two tabs.

[SIZE=11pt]Earth[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]: Once seen as a symbol of honor and strength, Earth dragons are currently hated and blamed for most, if not all, lives lost in natural disasters. Their skin is tougher than steel, and they are responsible for the forge of certain elements, exhaling sedimentary, igneous, and metamorphic rocks. However, they are sought after by humans for copper, silver, gold, and platinum. Earth dragons have the ability to scent different minerals beneath the earth, and are magnificent miners. Their roars and battle cries cause earthquakes and landslides. Those who continue to respect Earth dragons are gifted with incredible strength, and an aura of respect.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Stone[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]: Stone dragons are the rarest, as most of them weren't accounted for during the peace with humans. Stone dragons have the ability to make their skin turn into any rock and mineral, allowing them to camouflage, making them exceptional performers of stealth. They have an easier time hiding among humans. They work with various other dragons to create creeks, waterfalls, and other beautiful landscapes. Strangely enough, they have some control over water. This extends to breathing fog and causing light rain showers. Not only do Stone dragons have these qualities, it is rumored they are able to materialize precious metals and gemstones, converting matter with atomic chemistry. (It’s ideal that they form the objects in their palms.)[/SIZE] [SIZE=11pt]Should they do it on plants or rocks (unless it's sand, which will reshape into those crystals), their breath would coat the said objects. Unfortunately, humans lust after the Stone dragons’ alleged talent in producing priceless substances, and the abundant profit in capturing these dragons. Those who continue to respect Stone dragons are said to be given the gift of invisibility, but are marvelous liars.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]This took a while. I think we should close off the choice of Stone dragons for now. It appears we have 1 Fire, 1 Wood, 2 Water, and 3 Stone. Well, 2. I have NOT (forgot to include that darn word) done anything for the twin brother, yet. (Unless, since something's abrewing in my brain, twins born on New Year's Eve and Day.)[/SIZE]

So, maybe we could have the Dragon New Years different from humans, or at least the New Year begins on the first day of Autumn? Or no?

(I like the first, but that may be confusing to have two in some account. You guys can cast your vote, obviously.)

That means, big/little brother is either a Wood/Earth dragon. I know the latter is convenient, but...  :|

I'm very indecisive about him at this point.

I would be fine with saying the new year starts in autumn, instead of going by the end of winter, it could be marked by the end of the harvest

hey ya'll, I gotta go bed cus I'm just exshauted :3 ya'll can start the rp tonight if ya want. I'll be back for a few hours tomorrow after school, but later I got crap I gotta do

...We may need to enhance the other dragons again. Look at the Stone paragraph! xD

ALL RIGHT! I vote that Earth dragons get night vision! (See that idea loop there? *Wiggles one eyebrow, since I'm not skilled enough to wiggle the other.*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back