• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The Dragon Anomaly~ OOC

Again, WHERE THE HECK DO YOU FIND THESE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES?!

And, Golz killed Carnell at 8-11? I don't mind of the age difference, even if it is after years, but holy papas. Carnell was savage.

I was wondering, are half-bloods able to be seen out in the open,  or are they all hunted regardless of what they've done?

Again, WHERE THE HECK DO YOU FIND THESE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES?!

And, Golz killed Carnell at 8-11? I don't mind of the age difference, even if it is after years, but holy papas. Carnell was savage.

Brah, where we find these pictures are places where there is no hope nor heroic tales. But only Jolly cooperation.

Hmm you know what, let's make this canon and say Golz killed Carnell around the age of 10. Also you want to make it so that bone club Golz have is actually Carnell's femur? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Abyss- I thought they ALL hid in public, but the new(er) members seem to think it's okay to show your horns. I don't know what's the verdict anymore.

I would believe they would hide, since there is prejudice and discrimination against them, as explained on the Main page.

@Fear Fates-

/monthly_2016_10/ThumbUP.gif.fe4790f241aa520877471275e5838b14.gif​

Attachments

• ThumbUP.gif
    ThumbUP.gif
    413.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
@Abyss- I thought they ALL hid in public, but the new(er) members seem to think it's okay to show your horns. I don't know what's the verdict anymore.

I would believe they would hide, since there is prejudice and discrimination against them, as explained on the Main page.

@Fear Fates-

/monthly_2016_10/ThumbUP.gif.fe4790f241aa520877471275e5838b14.gif

I think some areas of world don't really discriminate half-borns as much as the areas the Order has influence. So there may be some towns that allow some half-borns show them self in public. But thats what I think

Oooh were going to have another friend of ours thats going join. Maybe, hey odd don't tell V about this.

Hey, what's goin' on! My name is Vand, and I was kidnapped, bagged, and brought here by @Oddball and @Fear Fates. Currently, I am being held at gun point, but little do they know, I AM READY FOR THIS, I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE, I WILL SURVIVE.

... so yeah, nice to meet you guys

64212786.jpg

@Abyss- Hey, the village is relatively neutral now.

I think some areas of world don't really discriminate half-borns as much as the areas the Order has influence. So there may be some towns that allow some half-borns show them self in public. But thats what I think

And we have a new member! I'm so.... PLEASED. (Fears has brainwashed me. I can't help but post memes too now.)

HulkLovesLoki.gif

@MoonMidnight- So, what will you do if Lunaria doesn't come back?

@Abyss- Do we still need to conclude some things before you will post?

I've tried contacting Kitty_Lover (and told her to fix some things in her bio), but I think she's either ignoring me, or doesn't want to enlist our Jolly cooperation.

I've tried contacting Kitty_Lover (and told her to fix some things in her bio), but I think she's either ignoring me, or doesn't want to enlist our Jolly cooperation.

She doesnt want to be enlisted in our Jolly cooperation?! HERESY!

No I'm good. Just really tired/brain dead atm. I'll. try to get something done, but I gotta go in 30 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back