• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Deadly Academy: Magic Assassins

Katou chuckled at the boys answer, it was the same boy as before, but now his fist were regular sized... weird

"Yes that actually can happen, but as sneaky assassin's hiding in shadows I'm not thinking making someone guzzle 2 gallons of water appropriate. Do you? No I am taking about cyanide, hemlock, arsenic, wolf's bane. These are poisons people use to kill, each with their own property and potency. That is one of the main things we will be covering. We will also be taking a short step into the world of bombs, but like I said... sneaky assassins... bombs are last resort so keep that in your brains. Also we will be spending time in the medicine region, everything from antidotes to basic herb healings. Any questions?"

Aqua said:
Kazu laughed as Zazu jumped on him saying "Zazu I'm going to get you later"as he walked to the school laughing and picking up his throwing knifes.
@SnowFeather
Zazu rolled his eyes. "Dream on brother," he said as he walked beside him, smirking as he sucked in his sucker. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and started humming to a tune, his hood pulled up.

Kazu looked at his watch and said "Zazu were late for our first class! We gotta hurry or were going to get it!" And Kazua pulls out another sucker and starts running and jumping over stuff to get to the class faster saying "shit shit shit!" And looked back saying "hurry up Zazu!".

Zazu stopped walking and raised an eyebrow at his brother. He waited for a while, sucking on his sucker happily. He groaned as his brother called for him. "Fine!" He called. He started running, and was soon a bit ahead of his brother, being faster and all.

Kazu was pissed that his brother got the speed abilitie and said "damn it!" Out of frustration and pulled out what looked like a grappling hooks and put it on both hands and started swinging and caught up to Zazu pulling a little ahead and got to the school bursting in and starts running to his class bursting in and saying "srry I'm late Zazu is almost here".

@SnowFeather @Unyielding @LadyRager

Zazu grinned as he watched his brother. He continued to race after him and as his brother burst into the classroom, he slowed down. It didn't help much. "Woah!!" He exclaimed as he knocked into Kazua, making them both fall to the ground. Zazu started laughing, clutching his stomach in pain.

Akira entered the empty staff room and sat at her desk. Akira lay back in her chair and let out a sigh "This is going to be....interesting".

She opened a filing carbonate next to her desk and took ten files out placing them neatly on her desk .She began reading each one carefully

,easily memorizing each one,to ensure she missed nothing.

"A very mixed bunch now how do i make this work....."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero pulled up his hood, hoping yo hide his masked face from over curiouse people "my eye color is red from my contacts... yeah that's what I'll say" he whispered and smiled to himself. He took a swift glance around him and saw some interesting individuals "this will be fun" he mumbled and looked back down at his desk.

He checked through the practice weapon racks, whistling an old cockney tune to himself as he noted each down in his head. Well, it would seem that Combat Practice was his forte this year. Thank god for that, anything else and he might've fallen asleep at his desk. He pulled one of the cutlasses from the rack, and gave it a swing. "Hm..." he pondered.

Zazu got up and continued to laugh. He still had his hood up, so all you could see were two pair of glowing eyes in darkness, framed by a white hood.

Kazu got up pissed at Zazu and said "Zazu are you trying to start a fight with me" and all that could be seen is his blue eyes and sucker stick and his scythe caught on fire and Kazua said "die Zazu!" And swung it at Zazu.

Zazu gasped and ducked, his brother missing him by a mere centimeter. He stiffled a laugh, as to not drop his sucker. He instead jumped at his brother, tackling him to the ground.

Kazu missed and hit a wall and couldn't take his scythe out and clicked his tongue when he was tackled by Zazu and hit the grown and he looked at Zazu laughing and pushed him off into a desk "and said fine I know I can't beat you with my scythe in this place but just wait" and grabbed his scythe and the flame went away and put it on his back smiling under his hood.

"You might get in trouble for messing around" zero said after he saw the whole scene. Pulling out a candy bar he began eating it while looking out the window.

Zazu rolled into the desk and rubbed his head. "You little shit.." He mumbled as he got up, rubbing his head. He then smirked and looked down to see his sucker. "You made me drop that. Give me one of yours!" He snapped, his eye's glow intensifying.

Kazu looks at zero and says "thanks" and then looks at Zazu saying "I'm the little shit I taller and older and here" digging in his pocket he pulls out a red sucker and tosses it at Zazu and sits in a desk across from him saying "and don't do that glowing thing to me you know I'm not an animal" he said with a serious face.

Zazu caught the sucker and opened it, sticking it in his mouth. He smirked and sat down on the desk beside Kazua's, grinning. His eyes glowed again. "What was that?" He joked.

Kazu looked at Zazu and said "you gonna treat my like an animal I'll act like a animal" he said playing around but with a serious face and reaches inside his jacket like he's pulling out a gun or knife.

As Kazua reached into his jacket, Zazu fell off his chair. "Holy.." He exclaimed, his eyes wide and still glowing. He got up and a bow appeared in his hand, his quiver on his back. "Don't make me," he threatened.

Kazu smiled and than laughed really hard and said "ha you sucker you fell for it" and pulled out a bubble gun and started shooting bubbles at him while saying "bang bang" and laughing.

Zazu growled and his bow disappeared. He popped the bubbles near to him while sitting down. He sucked on his sucker and pouted. "You're mean."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back