• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Deadly Academy: Magic Assassins

Koshima nodded and rose to her feet, the dear running away. She sighed and closed her lifeless eyes. "We should get going," she said, starting to walk. If she were to keep walking, she wojld bump into a tree..

Zazu smiled. "I can shapeshift, run really fast, and I can read my brother's thoughts," he replied. He cleared his throat.

"Hang on" Seiro said grabbing her hand again and walking with her "This way no more roots can get in the way" He said with a smile on his face.

Koshima blushed as he grabbed her hand, and then laughed. "Thank you, Seiro," she said happily, walking beside him and looking down.

Kai returned the smile, he was impressed at his abilities. "Shapeshift? Ah that's pretty cool.." Kai let go of his sheathed katana and let out a sigh. "I, myself, have enhanced speed, and my eye gives me the vision of a hawk, so I have incredible accuracy too. But my real ability is my ability to manipulate ice... That is a very handy ability to have for this line of... 'Work'" he let out another chuckle as his overall demeanour slowly became cold, unintentionally. @SnowFeather

Koshima hesitated. "No," she said. She blushed and suddenly felt aware of their hands.

Zazu smiled. "I see, interesting," he replied. He looked around the room and found his brother. 'Bored?' He thought to himself.

Koshime rubbed her arm nervously. "Not really.. I should probably tell you," she said. She paused for a while. "I'm blind."

Kazua was leaning against the wall and got bored and thought 'Zazu I'm going to go sing on the roof tops cover for me okay'

And started to leave through a window.

'Fine,' he thought. Zazu created an image of his brother and then returned his attention to his partner.

"Well I thought that" Seiro said turning to her, "So what are your ideas for the school?" He asked with some happiness

Kazua was walking on the roof tops when he found a great spot to sing where it could be heard everywhere it's not that he liked showing people he could sing or something (b-baka) and he sat down and thought of a song to sing and had a expression on his face that looked great so he pulled down his hood because he thought no one could see him and he pulled out something out of his pocket that was a music player and pressed play and started singing to the melody.

[media]

[/media]
He looks like the pics. (Under the hood)

Koshima stopped too. "Well, I don't really know," she said, blushing. "Do you have anyone at home?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Well no" Seiro said kinda sad but he smiled again and looked at Koshima again, He felt his heart beat faster again because of their hands and her in general.

After Kazua got done singing he put up his hood and picked up the melody player and stood up saying "ahhhh I feel relived" and looked at the forest and said "why not I'm already out Side" and smiled jumping off the roof onto the ground and walking in the woods humming his song now not knowing anybody was near him.

Lily stayed in her corner of the gym, slicing at the air around her, as if she was being attacked by a lot of people. She was well aware that she could hit someone, or be looked at strangely, but she didn't really care too much. A little free time in a combat-oriented class meant for practicing as if you were actually fighting in Lily's mind.

She continue to slice the air in combo attacks and such to get over frustrations from the last couple of hours.

"Interesting indeed" Said Kai to Zazu, he then sat down on the floor and drew his katana blade, sitting dowin with his legs crossed and his blade across his lap on it's flat side, he then pulled out a cloth and began to maintain it, cleaning the blade an making it completely shiny, after that he got up and sheathed it, holding it in his scabbard as he looked at Zazu, "I wonder when this task will start" he sighed as he got bored, "I'm excited to see what everyone else is capable of" @SnowFeather

Koshima tilted her head. "You sure you're okay?" She asked. "Your heartbeat has increased," she explained.

"I-im fine just some... interesting things" Seiro said his hearbeat continuing to increase so he turned away some so his blush would be hid.

Zazu watched, and then nodded. "So am i," he said, smirking.

Koshima nodded. "Can I ask you a weird question?" She asked, hesitant.

Kazu was throwing knifes at a tree really loudly but not loud enough for people to the school to here and was smiling under his hood.

Koshima bit her lip and looked at his chest. "C-can I feel your face? - Just to know what you look like!" She asked, quickly explaining.

(Brb)

"Umm, Sure" Seiro said taking his black glasses off and bracing himself, even though his blush was heating his face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back