• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Deadly Academy: Magic Assassins

Zazu looked up, revealing nothing but darkness and two glowing eyes. He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. "Zazu, Zazu Vargas," he replied.

@LeSoraAmari

Zero watched the conflict, it made him a bit angry but he had to let it go 'dang klick always causing a fight without knowing what's going on' he sighed and turned to his partner "well I'm a magical, its all in my eye. When I use my magic my eye gets a certain look and then I'm able to use my magic, I'm not going to say what my magic is in case of easedroppers. My weaknesses well... I'm not sure what they are yet" he said and smiled.

Kazu stood up and said "well I might as well leave you with your new partner Zazu" and was smiling under the hood that blacked out his face except his eyes but Zazu knew he was smilin and kazu walked away and leaned against a wall away from everyone else.

@SnowFeather

Koshima's hair blew in the wind as she walked through the forest. She shivered, hugging her arms. She easily got cold, but it didn't bother her much. She squeaked as she tripped, not seeing the root. She closed her eyes, even though it did nothing in her favor, as she fell.

@ScaraByte

Walking past a tree Seiro saw a girl falling and ran forward to catch help her, "Are you ok?" He asked her as he looked at her worrying while at the same time examining who she was. This girl seems interesting He thought to himself for a moment but brushed away the thought as he looked at her still worried.

Koshima felt someone's arms around her and opened her eyes. They were a faint brown, not showing any emotion. She heard a man's voice, and figured he'd caught her. She nodded. "Y-yeah," she replied faintly, blushing.

"Well I would recommend watching out where you go, The forest has lots of roots popping out here and there" Seiro said as he stood with the girl. Is she blushing? Seiro thought to himself Thats kinda cute and... wait what am I saying I haven't even introduced myself yet. "Hi i'm Seiro, Seiro Hishuji" Seiro said smiling faintly at the girl still careful of her.

Koshima frowned slightly at his words. She knew she shouldn't take it personally, so she tried not to. "I'm Koshima Nazaru," she said instead, looking down at her hands, since she didn't know where his face was.

"You seem discouraged, Where do you plan to be headed to?" Seiro thought feeling that he was over-stepping his boundaries. Then he unconsciously grasped one of her hands in his, What am I doing He thought feeling his mind fog some.

Koshima blushed. She could feel his hand around hers. "Not at all. I'm just.. Nevermrind," she replied, 'looking' away from their hands.

"Well if you have a way I could help tell me and I would be glad to" Seiro said easing his hands off hers as not to upset her. Please don't get mad, Please don't get mad he whispered on his mind.

Koshima 'looked' up at him and smiled. "Well, I'm looking for a school, and I could use some help getting there," she said, laughing to cover up her true motive.

Koshima smiled. "So am I! We could go together!" She exclaimed. She then cleared her throat. "That is, if you want.." She whispered, blushing as she looked down at his chest.

"Well if you would allow me to, I would be more than happy to" Seiro said smiling noticing she seemed to blush more when talking to him.

Koshima smiled. "Thank you," she said happily. She heard a noise and turned her head towards it. "It's a deer," she whispered. A moment later, a snow white deer appeared.

Haru nodded. "Same here not just me either Sho can use magic as well." Sho smiled. "Yep when we team up using our magic it's awesome!" Haru looked over at the twins. "Haven't we all been here like a day and people already are ready to rip each other's throats out?" He chuckled. "Well I guess I'm not one to talk I'm ready to fight anyone. I feel like I'm going through fight withdrawal."

@LunaCrosby

Kai looked down at the boy as he showed nothing but a glance from his eyes, Kai kept a straight face, yet a smile was still perched onto his face. "Well Zazu, it's nice to meet you." He said as the other twin went to stand by the wall. Kai chuckled slightly, "Well.. I take it you're a magical?" He asked due to his glowing eyes. @SnowFeather

"Would you look at that" Seiro whispered as he stared at the creature then back to Koshima, How could she hear something that quiet but not see a root.... Is she... blind? He thought to himself

"Yeah only a day, but if anybody messes with a certain friend of mine their throats are gonna get ripped out." He said glancing at Koruba and back at haru "yeah I'm ready to fight anybody, I have too much built up stress from today" he laughs.

@Nenma Takashi

Zazu smiled, not visible. "Yeah, naturally. And you?" He replied. He rose to his feet and stuck a sucker in his mouth.

Koshima smiled and called for it, clicking her tongue. It looked at her and slowly, carefully came over. She reached out a hand and it brushed against it. Koshima giggled, her eyes still showing no emotion.

Seiro felt himself blushing slightly and his heart beat sped up but he hid it and stared at Koshima and the deer for a moment more.

Kai looked at Zazu as he stood, the smile now gone from Kai's face leaving only a blank expression as he gripped one hand onto the hilt of his sheathed katana and said "That I am, Although.. I tend not to show it for obvious reasons" A tiny smile formed on his face as he emitted a chuckle, slightly curious now. "What exactly can you do for a magical? @SnowFeather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back