• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Deadly Academy: Magic Assassins

Kazua smiled and said "srry couldn't explain it any nicer" and raised a eyebrow saying "yeah the assassin academy is right through this forest" Kazua said laying back on the tree.

Kazua stood up and said "sure I'll take you"biting down on the sucker and throwing the stick saying "let's go Nazura" with a smirk.

Kai closed his eyes and kept them shut as he began to calm his muscles as he sat in his meditive stance, he smiled as he replied "That's good, I didn't take you for a weakling..." He chuckled slightly and then stopped doing so, feeling totally relaxed

Kazua turned back saying "what didn't you just want to go to the school I can take you if you want to Nazura" he said with a curious look on his face.

"Ummm, I don't know, have you practiced any sword fighting at all?" Koruba asked. Now she was a little worried, her sword fighting skills we're good, but not good enough to take on two well trained swordsmen alone. Hopefully he would be able to fight well enough. She didn't want to lose her first fight...

@Unyielding

Zero leaned back in his chair and sighed before he suddenly fell "ow" he whispered and looked up "ngh" he says and sits up "that crap hurts" he mumbles.

LadyRager said:
"Yes science is a wonderful subject, especially that what I am teaching. I speciallize in poisons, it's kind of been a hobby of mine since I was young, I was a weird child... Maybe we should work together whith your survival tactics class when you get to poisonous food and the such. It would be fun to work together," Katou smiled and leaned back in her chair. @MrSwiftshots
"sure sounds like a great idea"

Akira looked at her time table and smiled "im done with classes for the day after lunch what about you?"

she asked politely

Klick grabs a wooden sword and swings it around praticing a few slashes. Despite his efforts, he strikes were novice at best.

He turned to Koruba and shook his head. "Sorry but I never used a sword before. i will think of something. All I need is something to protect my hands, and I will be good." He looked at the sword again thinking he may have to use it as a shield. Then he noticed some katars. His eyes lite up and he rushed to grab a pair. This was more his style, fist weapons. Now he could attack and block without using his watches powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seiro starts to walk off into the woods going behind some random tree, "I guess Koshima should be ok with them" He muttered to himself looking back at them. Then he went off into the forest when something hit him in the head and he went unconscious.

"Good that works," Koruba said, she grabbed a few steel swords on the rack and tested their balance trying to find the best one. After checking a couple she found one she liked the best. "This'll do perfectly, let's kick some ass."

Katou smiled, "I don't have any more classes today, should we discuss this over lunch?"

Gods she wanted to wink, but she wasn't sure if Akira was into girls. Better safe than sorry, she thought.

Zero stands up, 'they better have my kind of weapon' he thought and went to the weapon rack. He picked out two of the best swords he could find "this'll do" he smiled to himself. "When do we start?" He called out to the teacher.

@XxLuluxX

Kai opened his eyes and he watched as the others began to get weapons from the weapon racks, Kai looked at Zazu and said, "Can you fight with swords? Because I think that's what we will be doing.." He averted his gaze to his partner and awaited an answer, "Of course, if you're confident that you don't need to use one then by all means, don't.. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable while fighting" Kai smiled an let out a small chuckle as he said that, "Anyway, do you have any ideas for a strategy we could use? "@SnowFeather

Lily wondered when the fighting would actually begin. She also hoped no one would actually be out for (her) blood.

After practicing for a little bit more, and shedding calories in the process, she sat down and closed her eyes.

If only they allowed cat naps in school... Then she'd really like this school.

Klick walked up to Koruba, "So battle plan, You shoot them down with your arrows while i defend? or should i take them on 1 v 2 why you support me from a range?" He was very excited to finally get to kick some but. He was also happy that his partner was not as mean as he thought she was. Hopefully her skills matched her words or this would be a little difficult.

"its a date" Akira teased

'shes pretty hot' Akira thought to herself

"so have you read the students files yet?"

@LadyRager

"Do you want me to work with bow and arrows or with swords? Cause we could do 2v2 and kick ass up front, you can choose." Koruba liked both swords and bow and arrows, so she was gonna kick ass either way.

"OK," Katou giggled, "and not really, I'm not always the most productive person you will find," she had known she should have done it, but Oh well.

"I see, you teach Lillian Kibe right?"

Akira said getting up from her chair.

she walked over to the window.she then leaned out the window.

@LadyRager

"Argh... fighting in a team uses too much brain power... i just wanna punch stuff T-T" complained Klick. He really was not prepared or set up to fight with an ally so these decisions were hard for him to make. Ideally he figured because he lacked any range attack, she should should supply it. "why dont you carry both in cause it becomes more optimal for you to come in close combat." This seemed like the best solution but it would slow her down. "I can carry an extra sword so that you don't get slowed down when using your bow. Will that work?"

@LadyRager

"That sounds great," Koruba smiled. This was going to be amazing, she had been in a lot of sword fights but never with anyone good. She hoped Klick wasn't to clumsy.

"Yes I'm pretty sure I have her in my class." Katou said.

"she asked me to get her braille books for all her classes i was wondering if you had a copy for science"

Akira said turning back to Katou.

"so what do you do for fun around here" she asked smiling

@LadyRager

Oh, oh yeah sure, poor thing. Well I don't really have much to do then do more research on poisons. There aren't any good women around here, or at least there weren't," Katou smiled.

Koshima sighed. "Yes, but I was going to go with Seiro," she said, turning in the general direction of where he had been standing. She listened for his heartbeat and she frowned. "He's... Gone.." She whispered. @Aqua

Zazu shrugged. "I'm alright with a sword, I guess. Though it has always been my brother's expertise." He replied as he followed the others towards the racks. He took a sword and tested the sharpness by sliding his thumb over the edge. Nothing happened. He rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. He walked back to his partner. "I don't know, you?"

Kai watched as Zazu went over to the rack and chose a sword, he smiled as he did the same, picking one of the silver katana blades that was on the rack and going back to Zazu. He then out his own katana up against the wall, he then used a tiny bit of ice to secure it so it stayed safe. He then began to look at the silver katana with a sigh as he said, "Well, if we are permitted to use our powers, I'll be able to fight in close combat with this katana and I can fight in ranged combat with my ice, however." He paused as he looked at his partner "It would be best if we each had a set focus... What this is, I do not know." Kai let out a small chuckle amd continued, "Since we both excel with speed, we could try overwhelming the pair we go up against with quick attacks, I think that's a good idea.. What do you think?" He smiled at Zazu as he looked at the other pairs and thought, "I hope I go up against a skilled swordsman.." He chuckled to himself out of excitement @SnowFeather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back