• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

"So your the kitsune that's connected to this"

Samiel said staying out of view as he took out the kitsune ball and began to stroke it gently

She stop walking as she hear him saying will they meet again,"Um.....maybe....who know.....I'm just a maid, sir......" She said as she walk out of the room and headed to her room. Its is time to go to bed for maids to return their room.

In the maid room, she is writing a letter to her leader, Renger, about what she have found as she draw a picture of the crystal apple and a tree. Then, put inside the bag to be ready to mail it tomorrow. While laying on the bed, she is wondering about that blind man she meet and wonder if he ready mean it when he ask her to meet again.

A new maid is asleep in the bed, as she waiting for the time to get up and start in her new job.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Jay raised her chin at the voice. "Now, now, what do you want in exchange for that piece of junk?" She said, lying through her teeth so that way the voice would give her the ball back.

(Did it!)

"Look at all this stuff!", Aelia said to herself looking around the room as she finished picking the lock to a display case housing an antique dagger.

"Looks like my luck is turning around!" She leaves the room sack full of trinkets looking for more shinies when she sees Jay and leaps behind a statue. She peers out a watches.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](Did it!)
"Look at all this stuff!", Aelia said to herself looking around the room as she finished picking the lock to a display case housing an antique dagger.

"Looks like my luck is turning around!" She leaves the room sack full of trinkets looking for more shinies when she sees Jay and leaps behind a statue. She peers out a watches.

[/QUOTE]
(I havent accepted it yet please your too wxited let me have a look first)

"I'm no fool, I know that this is a kitsune ball it's basically your soul given solid form"

Samiel said his voice came from everywhere at once

"I don't want anything, I'm just returning lost property"

The kitsuneball appeared in Jay's hand

"Next time keep a closer eye on this"

@JayJin

Valor listen to her respond and smile at her when she said maybe as he heard the door close and he look around his room and walk into the Library there was his bed as he lay down and go to sleep.

@JessBeth

Calixto look at the man and almost drew his sword out but he notice he waant a treath so he place his sword back and look at them "thanks for returning ber kitsuneball" he told the man with a smile and it looks like he wont be a knight in the empire anymore.

@JayJin @Alaster Von Grim

She felt whole once more as the ball laid in her hands. "Thank you," She smiled and raised the ball to her chest and watched as it slipped back inside her body.

Calixto look at him an smile "well ive think we should leave before some of the knight came in... beside your no longer a slave thats good to hear Congrast Jin" he said as he smoke again and look around.

@JayJin

""It was no problem at all, a soul is meant to be kept safe"

Samiel said as his top hat appeared on Jay's head

"As an angel I hate when a soul is used to control someone"

Since she finish eating that crystal apple, she have a nice dream of seeing her family as she was a little girl. Then suddenly she hear someone is waking her up as she open her eyes. "Huh....what?" She turn and see the head maid.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
She tipped the top hat in a salute. Then she looked at the man, "Thank you . . . I don't even know your name? My name's Jay. "

"Your late " one maid said with worry "dress up fastly and clean up the Library room." The maid said to her as she shove her some bread and ran out thenroom.

@JessBeth

Caluxto look at them and smile as he look around and saw some guards walking and take a sip of his smoke as he take his blade out and in a blink of an eye his knife was already out and blood dripping diwn his blade and all over him as he sip his smoke and grim "no one can see u out here Jin"

@JayJin

"Good, let's not risk your reputation though. If you are how you seem, then you must want the king dead as I do. So, let's go back in my prison cell and act as this never happened. We can start planning on how to kill the king soon. You also need to tell me your name." She headed off back into the cell.

Astaroth Suzumiya]"Your late " one maid said with worry "dress up fastly and clean up the Library room." The maid said to her as she shove her some bread and ran out thenroom. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]

Caluxto look at them and smile as he look around and saw some guards walking and take a sip of his smoke as he take his blade out and in a blink of an eye his knife was already out and blood dripping diwn his blade and all over him as he sip his smoke and grim "no one can see u out here Jin"

@JayJin
Ty had snuck into the Royal Library. A sorcerer had offered him alot of money for a few of these books. The child crept around quietly, sure to keep out of sight. He had already grabbed a few of them, most being spell books or runic archives that were hidden here. He kept them in his satchel, looking for the last book.

Samiel smiled as he stepped into the light letting his platinum blonde hair shine in the light as his blue eyes peer out from under neath his bangs

"I'm the former archangel of death, Samiel Vale"

King Valora smile as he see a peacefull kingdom of Elves as he sumon up his Crystal as he call onto his knight as they charge in destruction as lock some elves into the Crystal and he enter inside the else palace hearing some of the else fight as the knights kill him he thwn reach inside the kingdome of the elves and his laughter can be heard on his success.

"Say what?" She look at the time. Oh no, she overslept. She quickly get change into the maid clothes. Eating an bread as she fix her hair up and put on her glasses. Then she is headed to the....wait the Library?! She moans as she thinking of meeting that blind man again, but she have to work. She signs as she knock on the door.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Ty had snuck into the Royal Library. A sorcerer had offered him alot of money for a few of these books. The child crept around quietly, sure to keep out of sight. He had already grabbed a few of them, most being spell books or runic archives that were hidden here. He kept them in his satchel, looking for the last book.
There isnt a sorcerer in the lybrary only a blind Man name Valor is inside eheheheh but anyways))))

Valor heard some rustling as his shadow move and saw two people he havent know to enter as he made his shadows lock every entrance in the library "who are u two?" He ask.

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]There isnt a sorcerer in the lybrary only a blind Man name Valor is inside eheheheh but anyways))))
Valor heard some rustling as his shadow move and saw two people he havent know to enter as he made his shadows lock every entrance in the library "who are u two?" He ask.

[/QUOTE]
Ty cursed under his breath. (A sorcerer outside the kingdom)

He pulled his hood up tying the green scarf around the lower half of his face, hiding everything except his red eyes. He stepped out of the shadows holding both daggers close. "Depends who's askin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back