• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Outside the Library door, Kilala take a deep breath and going to knock again when his shadows appears and look at her. "Um....hi.....I'm a new maid...Kilala...and I'm here to clean up the library...." She said.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"I can get you out of here, who knows what that king has planned for you"

Samiel said as he twirled his fingers making another hat appear in his hand

"I can do many things, breaking you out without anyone noticing would be child's play"

He smiled and put his hat on

"Now that I am not a slave anymore, I can finish him, but I need to be careful in order not to get sent to death. I'm going to have to do what he says for awhile until we make up a plan." She sat down next to Calixto.

"No, that would upset the king and end a lot more lives because of it, Angel. We need to make up a plan." She said as she sat down by the knight.

"Stay and feed him poison everytime like the Queens plan ive heard her saying about food poison so...why wont u try and do it too." He said with a grin

@JayJin @Alaster Von Grim

Valor look shift his head as the shadows grab him and the books were out "dont steal this books for their home is only here in the empire

The shadow look at her and nodded as it mad a movement for her to wait.

@JessBeth @Otakubeats

"The loss of life isn't my problem my dear"

Samiel said as he flicked Jay's hat turning it into a flock of butterflies

"If you need me, just call out my full name and I'll come"

Samiel smiled then walked away and looked for the Queen

"Dont bother askung her again Magician" said Calisto as he look at him and look at the Female Fox "u gonna trust the guy?"

@JayJin

Queen Syndra was walking back into the woold as she hold a shovel and look around if anyone was following her but gladly that no one was.

@Alaster Von Grim

"I don't know, Angels are a tricky thing, like me. Kitsunes love to be tricksters.

(Alright, I gotta go for now. See yeah guys later.)

Astaroth Suzumiya]"Stay and feed him poison everytime like the Queens plan ive heard her saying about food poison so...why wont u try and do it too." He said with a grin [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36138-jayjin/ said:
@JayJin[/URL] @Alaster Von Grim

Valor look shift his head as the shadows grab him and the books were out "dont steal this books for their home is only here in the empire

The shadow look at her and nodded as it mad a movement for her to wait.

@JessBeth @Otakubeats
Ty sighed. Looks like he wasn't gonna be able to get money for food this week. He was just glad the man hadn't recognized him. Ty then quickly took his leave to the woods.

Astaroth Suzumiya]The Shadows go back to normal as Valor open the door "hey" he told her with a smile. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala bow to him as she said, "Hello, sir, I'm here to clean up the library....it my first day of my job..." She speak politely as she look at him.

Calixto sign and wipe the blood from his face and look at her "get on my plan poison or lure him here so i could stanb him.

@JayJin

Syndra look around the woods and saw a red X mark in the tree and grab a shovel as she start to dig gently.

@Alaster Von Grim

Syndra was having some trouble digging becuz its been a long time since she did as she take out a large chest that she have trouble pulling it up "ouch" she said as she sat down and take a rest a little.

@Alaster Von Grim

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor nodded with a smile and let her enter inside as he grab a scroll and hide it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
She walk in as she look around and see some books are on the floor and table....she signs as she start pick up some piles of books and dust it off.

Syndra jump and and almost scream as she saw him and punch the random person with her light as she open her eyes and notice it was Samiel "hu oh im sorry" she said as she look at him "u scared me" she said with worry.

@Alaster Von Grim

Valor listen ti her foot step and his books being fix as he eat some bread "is it the first time u get to work?" He ask her as he continue eating.

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
"First time as a maid......I have job before..." She speak as she can back and forth to get some books, dust them off and put them back in the shelf. She found a ladder to climb and fix the top shelf.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

As she dust off the top shelf, she get a cold chills as she see shadows around her . Then when she turn her face, Valor is close to her face. "Kya!!" She got scared as she almost fell off but luckily she didn't. "What are you doing?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Lyllias notices the Queen and Samiel digging outside as her and Lazarus return from a graduation ceremony of a new light missile cavalry.
Lazarus closes in to confront the unfamiliar Samiel but Lyllias motions for him to stop "My Queen, what's going on here? Who is this strange man and what is he doing on palace grounds?"

[/QUOTE]
(They are at the forest witch is very far away from the kingdom)

Valor grab her hand but thankfully she dint fall as he took a deep breath and the fell of relief "are you alright?"he ask her as he grab her "sorry about that... .... ... i just wanna know what u look like so my shadow made some assistance in telling me how u look

@Aragon @Olivia Acerbi

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back