• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

"Not really, yet the King has something valuable to me that makes become his prisoner." She looked at the man, who held the handle of his sword.

"If I don't take a soul I can't take a life, maybe you have a prisoner that can offer their soul in place of yours"

Samiel said as he pulled his hands out of syndra

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor listen to her as she smile "the apple is the one that gave u the happy memory or the memories u once forget" he explain to her with a smile on his face it was one of the first time he have spoken to a human usually he have been alone in the room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Oh....that memory I have before...I forgot that.....since my family....." She was about to say about her tragic part until she hear the clock ring a bell. "Huh? Oh my gosh, its late...um...I have to go...." She quickly headed to the door.

Calixto look at her "and what is the important thing that the king need on you?" he ask as he walk a little bit closer.

@JayJin

Syndra look at him and sign "im afraid not still my soul is my power if its gone or be replace it would still be gone or the power can be place by you since your going to take it" she told him as she look at him "you sure do like souls?" she said with a question.

@Alaster Von Grim

Valor listen to what she said as she panic and he ask "will we meet again?" he ask her as he shift his head to face were she is going and smile

@JessBeth

"It's my Kitsuneball, basically my life survives because that ball is alive. But, since your King has it, I have to listen to whatever he wants me to do, since it is how the whole "Kitsune" works." She walked over to him, "I just cant believe that your King never told you that."

She stop walking as she hear him saying will they meet again,"Um.....maybe....who know.....I'm just a maid, sir......" She said as she walk out of the room and headed to her room. Its is time to go to bed for maids to return their room.

In the maid room, she is writing a letter to her leader, Renger, about what she have found as she draw a picture of the crystal apple and a tree. Then, put inside the bag to be ready to mail it tomorrow. While laying on the bed, she is wondering about that blind man she meet and wonder if he ready mean it when he ask her to meet again.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto listen to her and nodded as he walk by the window and smoke "he will soon fall and u will soon be free" he said with a grin and continue smoking as he look at the sky.

@JayJin

"To bad I was hoping to get a soul today"

Samiel said as he moved away from the queen

"Let me know if you find anyone who can offer their soul to me"

Samiel spread his wings and started to fly away with a grin

She smiled at the thought of freedom, "what kind of knight are you?" She watched him as he smoked.

Syndra take a deep breath and look at him "i cant also do that" she said like a whisper as she look at him fly away and look back in the garden to the woods as she look back at the sky "if only he could understand" she said as she stand up and walk into the woods as she remember something valuable to her that she berries in there.

@Alaster Von Grim

"im an Executioner knight i kill without warning and the king most trusted knight" he told her but not looking at her just facing the sky.

@JayJin

Hanging from the ledge of a high window, looking in, "Looks like the nobility is shambles, so preoccupied with restoring.....peace or something. I doubt they'll miss a few pieces of jewelry and heirlooms here and there. Oooh, that Bust of Pallas looks expensive!", Aelia thought to herself.

(Helloo! I'm new to the site.)

Samiel wandered around the castle until he tripped over an odd little sphere, he looked back at what he tripped over

"What is a fox ball doing here, foxes never let these things out of their sights"

He said as he picked it up and tucked it away in his jacket

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Hanging from the ledge of a high window, looking in, "Looks like the nobility is shambles, so preoccupied with restoring.....peace or something. I doubt they'll miss a few pieces of jewelry and heirlooms here and there. Oooh, that Bust of Pallas looks expensive!", Aelia thought to herself.
(Helloo! I'm new to the site.)

[/QUOTE]
(hello :D please use the sign up character before typing a message so everyone will have a clue on what character u are doing)

(Hey Olivia. :) )

She studied the way the man acted until a sudden twinge of pain filled her heart. She yelled in agony.

Syndra look into the woods as she shift her head and saw an X mark in the tress and smile as she knell and dig gently as she saw a Crystal necklace as she walk back into the mansion but she have gone a bit far to the Castle but its like the old times when she was into the castle to the woods she should know were she is going now and then as she look at the necklace that was brownish and dirty that hold on her soft and white like candle hands and take a deep breath as she walk.

"are u alright?" Calixto ask as he walk close to her and check her up to see what hurt.he said that if something happen bad to her he might not kill the king but instead he would be the one killing him.

@JayJin

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked at the knight and instantly knew that for some odd reason that she could trust him. "My Kitsuneball, it's in the wrong hands. Someone has it." She clutched at her heart.

"well sh1t ill get that ball then" he said as he grab his sword "not like things could go wrong in the end right?" he ask as he pat her shoulder and smile "since the ball is from the other hands" he pause for a while and offer his hand "lets go find it...your a slave of nobody" he said as he would laugh at the kings reaction when he found about this.

@JayJin

Samiel continued to wander the halls until he came upon a the room with calixto and the kitsune girl (sorry can't remember her name) but stayed out of sight and watched them as he looked through their memories

(It's fine & it's Jay)

She grabbed the knights hand and got off the floor. Then she felt a strong urge that her Kitsuneball was close by. "I can feel it, the ball is close." She began to walk.

Syndra have finally found her way back to the castle as she take a deep breath as she got a plan "poison the king or kill him by giving her soul" everything was masking her confuse for awhile but the answer is simple and she just have to answer one of them in 2 simple ways yet only if it was easy to do it them fine.

Calixto nodded "alright u feel it can u follow your sense it would be easy that way nor he is here" he said as he speed around like a thin air and stop by the window and look around as he saw a small reflection "think ive got what u mean" he said to her with a Grin.

@JayJin @Alaster Von Grim

"Yeah, it's pretty easy to follow it's aura." She then looked to where the knight was looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back