• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Seeing that she drop it and that guy coming closer to her, she getting so nervous that she stop using her invisible and she freak out. "KYAAA!!!!" She scream and slap across his face. She run away, turning herself invisible again and go in the room.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Rengar stood up and listen to the king "your trust is my command" she said as she look at him and remove her hood and look at him with her yellow tiger eyes "have you now gain my trust?" she ask him he have a clear look at him he need to trust her for the hold of the people is at the Queen or the Resistance hand but highly that she know when the king died everything would be more of a mess yet he is a Prince she know he could be next of the era or the other prince if possible.

@SirArk

Xin nodded and smile as they walk to the corner of the palace and look at some of the room "dont worry as long as im here no one will suspect you" he confirm to her.

@Aragon

Valor felt as he was been slap and sat in the floor rubbing his cheeks as her slap made a mark as the shadows go around him and some of the shadows chase her up.

@JessBeth

" they know me as the girl in the cloak not the girl with out the cloak." Melenda wispers. I am not well reconized here. i dont think they will have a problem u less your so called king wants me dead."

Queen Syndra nearly have a minor hearth attack when she heard a voice and look to see it was Samiel as she smile at him "welp u gone by too early Mr. Samiel" she said as she place down the flower and take a deep breath "so what brought you here?" she ask him wondering why he would be here right now as she thought he was leaving.

@Aragon

Hiding in the room, and alone since the maids is out working, she turn visible and put on the clothes. 'Man, I can't believe there someone is there and hear me....and...." She turn bright red as she feel embarrass that that man saw her.....expect she didn't know he is blind and didn't know about his shadow.

"I hope nothing happen....." She signs as she take a look at the schedules again.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

a dark portal open behind her and shadows start grabbing her inside as she walk back to the library as Valor shift his head to face her "you... drop your apple" he told her as he hand her apple to her shakingly as his Silver eyes wrent moving even an inch.

@JessBeth

"You interest me, same with your traitorous maid"

Samiel said as he looked towards the maid hiding near by

"Your maid is a spy, it seems this castle is full of people that hate the new king"

Queen Syndra look at him and smile "no worries they are from a friend of mine and yes they all do wanted to kill the king" she said as she look at him with a deep sign "so are u?" she was asking what he wanted.

@Alaster Von Grim

"......I....I dont like people seeing whats under a cloak..." Melenda kept her hood up and followed Xin. " Lets look for some information."

Astaroth Suzumiya]a dark portal open behind her and shadows start grabbing her inside as she walk back to the library as Valor shift his head to face her "you... drop your apple" he told her as he hand her apple to her shakingly as his Silver eyes wrent moving even an inch. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Humming as she put on the maid clothes, she suddenly feel someone grabbing her behind and got stuck in the dark portal. "Wahh!!! What the?" She looked around and found herself in the library again. Then in front of her is that same man again. "Kyaa!! No! Stay away from me!!!" She back away as she was about to used Force-Feilds when she suddenly see that he show her an apple that she drop. "What? You must be...mistaken...."

Edward shook his head, "Gaining my trust won't be that easy, just stay out of trouble and you'll be fine," he told her before walking twords a secret entrance to the palace, but before entering he looked back at the woman, "Tell anyone about this entrance, and you won't have a tongue to use for talking," he threatened, making sure that she wouldn't snitch.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Astaroth Suzumiya]Queen Syndra look at him and smile "no worries they are from a friend of mine and yes they all do wanted to kill the king" she said as she look at him with a deep sign "so are u?" she was asking what he wanted. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"Oh I couldn't care less about what happens to the king"

Samiel said as he stepped closer to syndra

"And I'd love to see inside your head my queen"

Samiel said as his eyes glowed

Valor look at her "mistaken? never have ive mistaken someone with my blind eyes" he said as he smile at her as he pass her the apple "sorry its been a long time since ive ever heard a human talk" he said as he look down to her

@SirArk

Queen look at him "hmmm? what do u mean that u want to see?" she ask him again as she misunderstood what he said.

@Alaster Von Grim

Blind eyes? She hear him saying it as she look closely in that guys eyes, it clouded. Once he give her back the apple she look at him, "Um....blind eyes?....you mean you do not see me? Or see me--" Stop herself saying it as she didn't want to say it.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"Hmm, perhaps you could show me another side of yourself"

Samiel said with a smile as he leaned his head towards syndras

"I'm curious to see how much you hate the new king"

(Sorry the internetdied)

Xin look at him and shook his head "no i got no idea but it loks like he wanted to heep the throne for himself" he told to her.

@Aragon

Queen Syndra look at him as she lwan backwards in the process "i... hate the new king for his evil deeds" he told him.

@Alaster Von Grim

Valor listen to her "what do u mean?" He ask her as shadow walk around them and hold some pile of books and place them all in rightful order.

@JessBeth

"Whaa!!" She get a chill when a shadows walk by. "Um....anyway....you brought me here for returning my apple?" She asked as she notice that he is close to her face. "Don't get close to me...I might slap you again...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Valor listen to what he said as he back away "sorry... my shadow told me what happen" he said as he shift his head facing her "why are u walking around invisible and naked?"

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back