• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

"Don't you share a bed with him, why don't you kill him in his sleep and find a new kind"

Samiel asked as he started to circle syndra

"Or maybe he has something on you"

""thats becuz i cut the room i dont want to sleep with him... but even thoe i can kill him in that kind of act"" she explained to him as she look at him circling around and making her confuse "what do u mean he have something on me?"

@Alaster Von Grim

(Jay had just arrived from a far away village, so she doesn't know anyone here.)

Jay paced in her room. For being a prisoner, it was really large and cozy. "My dear Foxy, do you want to come outside with me? It's a beautiful sight." The king said from his door. She sighed and felt the achy feeling in her legs, wanting to be out of her room. "Please, my Lord. Take me out" She walked to the door and began to walk with the king.

"Something that's stopping you from killing him"

Samiel said as he put his hand on syndras waist and lifted her chin

"Something that could ruin this empire"

She look at him confuse as she look down on the apple on her hand. Well, she was about to taste it. She take a small bit of the crystal apple as suddenly feel something warm and happy inside.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Queen Syndra look at him and shook her head "i cant kill him becuz if i killed his without any great permission i might go in bars" she told him as she look down.

@Alaster Von Grim

Valor wait for her respond "the apple is alive by everyone happiness" but small happiness that keep the apple alive and now its dying" he told her

@JessBeth

JayJin said:
(Jay had just arrived from a far away village, so she doesn't know anyone here.)
Jay paced in her room. For being a prisoner, it was really large and cozy. "My dear Foxy, do you want to come outside with me? It's a beautiful sight." The king said from his door. She sighed and felt the achy feeling in her legs, wanting to be out of her room. "Please, my Lord. Take me out" She walked to the door and began to walk with the king.
(who king is that???)

(King Valori, since I am a "trophy of destruction" in his eyes. That's how i'm trying to put my character in at least.)

JayJin said:
(King Valori, since I am a "trophy of destruction" in his eyes. That's how i'm trying to put my character in at least.)
(really oh dang i just made that character leave for 3 day looks like u would get in the rp at 3 days)

(I could try to find another way. Maybe, Jay was sent from her village to the King's castle by the King's trusted knights?)

Astaroth Suzumiya]Syndra sign "its not that easy ive never done that before" she said with worry."ill just let my friend handle all the work" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"Or I could do it, but I would require payment to take a life"

Samiel said as he leaned in close and whispered

"Your soul would do nicely"

Astaroth Suzumiya] Valor wait for her respond "the apple is alive by everyone happiness" but small happiness that keep the apple alive and now its dying" he told her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
She feel a happy giggle as she remember the time she with her family. Then it start to disappeared. "Huh....what just happen?" She look down on her apple and then look at him.

Calixto look at the woman in her large prison morely look as she was valuable to the king such barbaric act of a king yet he would wore a mask to keep everything clear the soon or better off his head with be thrown in the ground. he look at the fox girl and and sign "u look alright...."

@JayJin

<p>"I'm the angel of death, if you want me to take a life you have to give one to me"</p>

<p>

Samiel said as he got behind her and put his hands on her waist</p>

<p>

"I've never had a royal soul before"</p>

<p>

He grind as his hands started to go inside her body</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>Valor listen to her as she smile "the apple is the one that gave u the happy memory or the memories u once forget" he explain to her with a smile on his face it was one of the first time he have spoken to a human usually he have been alone in the room</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/" data-mentionid="21680">@JessBeth</a></p>

"I guess if you call being prisoner alright?" She sighed as the feeling of taken freedom tore her heart.

Syndra look at him and smile as she shook her head "i cant do that my soul is Chanted with light and if i gave u my soul then my power will be gone and the light would never be given by the next owner of it" she told him as she dint notice he place his hand inside her body

@Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back