• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Day 8

So um yep i declare to switch eyesight but she would be needing some glasses becuz my powers is dark magic now that ive notice so ill give her half of the light i got but things arent hope for an exchange.

Upon my final moments experiencing my vision i walk to the heaven to say forgiveness for my sins.

-splatter blood-

@JessBeth

Rengar facepalm "i know this would happen." She then sign "fine were is the General? i need to talk to him big sis." She said as she cross her hands and sign.

Then a men knock in the door "leader of the resistance u are beig summon in the General's Meeting room." He said as Rengars both ears perk up.

@Alaster Von Grim @PowerPAOK

Last edited by a moderator:
Syndra look at the man then to her sister "Rawr-rawr" she then walk close and whisper her somwthing as rengar nodded

Rengar sign "oh look im being called i should go." She said and without an answer she follow the man going to the general.

At the door she take 3 knocks and waited

@PowerPAOK@Alaster Von Grim

(You put this in the wrong rp suzumiya)

Alaster Von Grim]Syndra look at the man then to her sister "Rawr-rawr" she then walk close and whisper her somwthing as rengar nodded Rengar sign "oh look im being called i should go." She said and without an answer she follow the man going to the general. At the door she take 3 knocks and waited [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36465-powerpaok/ said:
@PowerPAOK[/URL]@Alaster Von Grim

(You put this in the wrong rp suzumiya)
(Yeah sorry my computer keep on lagging on meh and thank you for posting ut here bro)

"He is the general after all." She said as she hug him "what i fear now is the dessicion of killing the king." She said as she look at him deeply into his eyes "we would need a new king... i would need a new king." She said to him

@Alaster Von Grim

Syndra blush as she look at him and smile sorrowfuly as she hug him "and thats why the General hate you but have u notoce up jis change of action when you arrive?" She ask him.

She look at Elliot "how about u that some rest elliot or look at Rengar going to the General and tell me what they have spoken about... and i hope its alright" she ask him.

@Alaster Von Grim @Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back