• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Rengar pick him up and place him in the horse as she she ran to her horse as she ran to their destination "hang on wolf boy and dont tranform alright?" She said as her horse ran and also stepping some watchers.

When she got there she saw some walls and a bridge as she sign and look around "i wonder whats my sister is doing now." She tought as she wait for the door to rise.

@PowerPAOK

"And yet you choose to side with a tyrant"

Samiel said looking back into the generals eyes

"Your interesting and you should know better, when someone is in love they do anything they can to keep their significant other happy"

He said as he stood up and walked up to the general and added

"I want syndra to be happy so if that means I have to protect her people I will"

@PowerPAOK

Astaroth Suzumiya]Rengar pick him up and place him in the horse as she she ran to her horse as she ran to their destination "hang on wolf boy and dont tranform alright?" She said as her horse ran and also stepping some watchers. When she got there she saw some walls and a bridge as she sign and look around "i wonder whats my sister is doing now." She tought as she wait for the door to rise. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36465-powerpaok/ said:
@PowerPAOK[/URL]
A horn would sound upon sighting the Resistance's leader arrive. The drawbridge would slowly lower as a group of Lionsguard would wait on the other side to lead them to the stables.

@PowerPAOK[/URL]
The General would sit back once more, having found himself leaning forward from when he spoke.

"I side with no man. I side with what is best for my Kingdom. You are failing at proving you are best for my Kingdom. Perhaps I have lost trust in the Queen - she too readily accepted you as her lover. It is her fault that we have Valori as King after all. I will tell you now that if I see the King dead and no one worthy to take his place who will be better for this land, you will be facing a revolt from this Empire's military."

Day 6

As i escape from the angels i end up in a place were ive seen a girl thoe she sad and alone ive got no other thing to do for her regardlessly as i gude he to her path secretly until she find a place were she could call home.

How sad... her parents died.

@JessBeth

Rebgar saw the door open and she sign and look at Wolfie who she forgot his real name and gave him that kund of nickname instead as she saw a magician "is my Sister inside?" She ask him wether she dont know if she can trust him .

@Alaster Von Grim @PowerPAOK

"You have yet to grasp what I am, since your feeble mind has yet to figure it out I'll tell you. I'm the archangel of death Samiel Vale and if you even think about harming the queen I'll personally scatter your entrails across the horizon, good day"

Samiel said to the general then walked up to rangar

"Yes she is right this way"

He said as he led the way to syndras room

"You dont even scared me the one i shoukd be afraid is if my big sister gets mad... if that ever hapoen its geing to be the end of the world again." She said with a sign as she look at wolf boy "hey u comming?" She ask him as she follow Samiel inside."

@Blitz @PowerPAOK

She was alone yet she dont much have everything some people look at her with putty but they do not give her much and to say that she was blind. What a poor fate she have in life maybe i could help her seek a hope yet ill be careful this time and i hope she would be capable about it i wonder i havent know her name yet.

In the end she found a home were she can call a family... the resistance. Have i dine something wrong?

@JessBeth

Astaroth Suzumiya]"You dont even scared me the one i shoukd be afraid is if my big sister gets mad... if that ever hapoen its geing to be the end of the world again." She said with a sign as she look at wolf boy "hey u comming?" She ask him as she follow Samiel inside." @Blitz [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36465-powerpaok/ said:
@PowerPAOK[/URL]
"Here we are"

Samiel said as he led rangar to syndras room and opened the door

"Syndra your sister is here"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Syndra saw her little sister and her smile widen "rawr-rawr there u are!" She said with exitement as she hug her little sister.

Rengar sign "sister please dont embarras me with other people." She said but a smile if joy came in her face as she wiggle her tail "yeah yeah i miss u too big sis."

@Alaster Von Grim

"Its... true" he said as he take a deep breath and lay down the grass " i was hiding upon everyones eyes as i thought if i help somepeople i could get back myself up there but i still fail to do so becuz i fail the once i help so."

@JessBeth

"Oh now look someone join in i hope no one else find out about this" she said as she make a bored pokerface. "Please not like this."

"Our parent give her that nicknames when she try to scare away people but they all end up cuddling her." She said with a giggle as she let her sister go.

@Alaster Von Grim

Astaroth Suzumiya]"Its... true" he said as he take a deep breath and lay down the grass " i was hiding upon everyones eyes as i thought if i help somepeople i could get back myself up there but i still fail to do so becuz i fail the once i help so." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
She look at him as she come close to him. "Valor.....dose that mean...you switched my blindness for your sights....." She sound so sad as she place her soft hand on his cheek. " You did this.....how come....how come I didn't know about this...." Her eyes start to drip with tears.

Astaroth Suzumiya]"Oh now look someone join in i hope no one else find out about this" she said as she make a bored pokerface. "Please not like this." "Our parent give her that nicknames when she try to scare away people but they all end up cuddling her." She said with a giggle as she let her sister go. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"With a name like rawr-rawr I understand why"

Samiel said as he sat down on syndras bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back