• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Astaroth Suzumiya]Syndra smile at him "say how old are you again? Im 24 ." She said becuz he was imortal and to the means that she would die alone... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"Does it matter"

Samiel said with a smile as he walked along side syndra then sighed

"I'm 10000, I hope that doesn't turn you off"

Elliot continued to search for the queen when suddenly two vines wrapped around his legs. The vines tightened around his legs and started to pull Elliot underground. Amurru got spooked suddenly and ran away. Elliot's eyes widened and he screamed in terror. @Astaroth Suzumiya

"You've never seen wings this close before Huh"

Samiel said as held his wing between himself and Elliot

"You can feel them if you want, what's your name kid"

@Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:
(Back. I was too tired to continue yesterday...looks like I missed a lot.)

*Kreiger walked down the path, leading to a stable with some armored horses from a Calvary regiment, having the uniform. he walked past the guards to the horses, before setting off. saying it was for a patrol.*

Astaroth Suzumiya]Day 8 So um yep i declare to switch eyesight but she would be needing some glasses becuz my powers is dark magic now that ive notice so ill give her half of the light i got but things arent hope for an exchange. Upon my final moments experiencing my vision i walk to the heaven to say forgiveness for my sins. -splatter blood- [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala hasped as she touch her glasses and the look baxk at him.

Samiel rubbed Elliot's head

"So you served the first king and was abused by the second"

He said as he looked through Elliots memories

"Don't worry bud I won't be anything like the second king"

@Ldybug123

*He dismounted off the horse, grabbing his pike and shield.* *He mistakenly looked like one of the General's soldier.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back