• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](Suzumiya is probably asleep and we are currently outside)

[/QUOTE]
thank you. I've sorta been asleep as well. I didn't see when you went outside* *I guess I'll edit my post*

"OK your going to need to punch much harder then that Elliot"

Samiel said as he wound up a punch

"Like this, sorry by the way"

He said then struck Elliot in the stomach sending him flying back

@Ldybug123

Elliot flew backwards and landed on the ground. "Heh...that's alright." Elliot said to Samiel, hiding any pain he felt. He stood up, a look of fierce determination on his face. He refused to be seen as a weak child now. He ran towards Samiel and punched his stomach even harder. @Alaster Von Grim

Elliot grunted in pain when he hit the ground. For a moment, this reminded him of being pinned to the ground by the king, but he pushed those memories back and tried to escape Samiel's grasp. @Alaster Von Grim

*Realizing he was interrupting something. he walked back to his horse.* "Well , this was a waste of time." *He said under his breath.* *as he walked towards the horse. It runs off. apparently startled by something.* "No! No! Get back here!" *He ran after his horse.*

"Let's work on magic next"

Samiel said as he pulled his hand away and small orb of light formed in the palm of his hand

"OK now I want you to do this, focus entirely on a single point on your hand like this"

@Ldybug123

*The horse runs out of Kreiger's vision, running into the forest.* *Kreiger stopped in his tracks. Realizing that he was lost.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back