• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

*The archer dodges out of the way. Making a break for for it. He ultimately goes back to the others before running to the general. causing the two patrols to rush to the area.*

*The metallic footsteps can be heard getting closer and closer...*

Selia would reply to her,

"It is your General my Queen. I forgot to tell you where to go for breakfast. I am sorry if I woke you."

@Blitz

Last edited by a moderator:
Rengar heard the matalic step coming from the forest as she groan "i hope u arent that heavy." She said as she pull him but he was a bit strong and they have to get away. She then start pulling him as she drag him into her hideout using all her might just to escape.

@Blitz

Sydra nodded "its alright u dint bother anyone i should get use to it since the maids always do that every day" she said as she smile and added "u can now enter." She said as she cough a little. Maybe she should need some small rest thats all.

@PowerPAOK

Astaroth Suzumiya](I just finish some chores sorry ehehe) Valor fell to the ground as water splash up on him as he take out the bucket and his shadows remain silent again as he wonder why "umm... sorry my shafows are silent again who are you?... sorry i actually cant see." He said as he trt to stand up but fall due to the soap. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"....I'm so sorry...." Kilala said as she feel so embarrassed as she take his hand. "Please don't be mad....I'll wash off those soapy water off of you...." She take him to the bathroom and turn on the water. "OK, take of--" She immediately stop that she was about to say that off her clothes. "N-Never mind, come here!!" She pull in the shower and get him all wet. His clothes and his hair, but at least the soap on his head is gone.

Selia would enter the room, still wearing his armour. His voice would sound concerned,

"Are you feeling alright my Queen?"

He would see her sitting up in bed, sunlight seeping into the bed chambers from the glass doors of the balcony, and move to sit at the edge of the bed, keeping eye contact with her.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
*The sergeant shouts orders.**hounds are sent to track them.*

*Kreiger can barely breathe. as the blood and the lack of oxygen is straining him. he starts to pass out from lack of oxygen.*

Valor gaso when she grab him into some randomw room as his shadows follow "no im not mad." He said as he gasp when she place him into the coold water as she start to shacke."c-cold"

@JessBeth

Syndra look at him and smile weakly "yes im alright... i just feel weak." She said as she cough a little and look at him "thank you for bringing me something to eat."

@PowerPAOK

Rengar lock the door that is in the underground so itis hard for them to be cought as she look at him and saw the arrow from his stomach as she frown and take it out as she grab a potion and heal him up.

@Blitz

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor gaso when she grab him into some randomw room as his shadows follow "no im not mad." He said as he gasp when she place him into the coold water as she start to shacke."c-cold" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Sorry, the heater is broken, just bear with it..." She said nervous as she slowly wash off the soap off his hair. She gently touch his hair as she put her hand on his face. "There...the soap is gone...." Kilala turn off the shower and look at him all wet. "Um....I should dry you off...." She then look at the shadows, "Please...can you go get some Valor clean clothes?" She asked then nicely as she put a towel on Valor.

Selia ould offer out the tray of food to the Queen,

"I was not sure what you would have wanted... So i brought you everything."

He would offer her a smile,

"I can bring you some herbal tea if that would make you feel better my Queen?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Syndra smile at him "well thank you general i-" she then stop when she heard a familiar voice as she look around "did u hear that." She ask her General as she look around as she felt something wrap around her "hu?"

@PowerPAOK @Alaster Von Grim

Valor face her and start to snezz as the shadows brought her some towel and he start frezzing "so cold" he said.

@JessBeth

"Its not safe the king is back and u arent safe either i have to take u to your mother." He said as his dragon fly again "i know a place were u can be safe and i promise u this would be over soon

@Agirl1107

Astaroth Suzumiya] Valor face her and start to snezz as the shadows brought her some towel and he start frezzing "so cold" he said. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"I'm so sorry, Valor...." She signs as she cover him with towels. "I just have a bad day.....I spills some soaps on the floor and causes some maids some injuries....they are mad at me and I have to clean the floor all by myself....and now I spill see it on you......" She sound upset as she place her hand on his cheek. "Are you mad or are you hurt?"

*He looked up at Rengar, getting up from the ground.* *One of the hounds are nearby* *Krieger started growling and scratching the door.*

Syndra look around "maybe becuz i feel a bit dizzy General... i think i should need a reast?" she said as she hold her temple but no she heard it again and she could feel it was holding around her as she froze up a little "samiel?" She whisper

@PowerPAOK @Alaster Von Grim

Valor pat her head "you dont sound okey are you alright?" Heask her with worry "u have been acting weird for wuite a while now."

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back