• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

"I...I'm one of her servants from the castle sir..." Elliot explained quietly to the guard, his head still ducked down. His hands were shaking, which betrayed his nerves. @PowerPAOK

The Lionsguard would feel really bad upon seeing how submissive and shakey Elliot was,

"Oh Gods be... Please calm down? I- I am sorry, I was just following protocol. Queen Syndra is inside. If you are with the Resistance, it matters not. You will find her in the central stone building where the Nobility live, just follow the path."

@Ldybug123

Eliza couldn't take it any longer, the serious of the room was killing her. Seeing the queen and the man having a moment made her want to throw up, but as usual she remained calm and composed. Nobody answered her question, so she assumed she wasnt needed.

She walked to her brother after he had spoken, and grabbed him by the wrist, smiling politely at the queen and the other stranger in the room. "I'm afraid me and my brother have some business to attend to." After speaking, she walked towards the door, her hand still around the generals wrist. The pleasant smile melting as she no longer had to act kind in presence of the queen.

The General would simply smile,

"I am fine my Queen, but I must excuse myself. My sister and I must speak in private. It has been far too long."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Selia and Eliza would make their way to her room to speak to one another after what has felt like a lifetime - or rather, since their brother's death. The Lionsguard would also vacate the room, with some remaining nearby to guard the Queen.

Eliza would be asking Selia about his campaigns in the south, while Selia would be asking Eliza about the Citadel and neighbouring towns.

@SimpleReading

Last edited by a moderator:
Syndra look at him and sign "guest you right i forgot about that since the last time we meet" she said with a deep breath "i dont know i just suddenly feel so sad" she said with a frown and she hold both of her hands and she look down.

@Alaster Von Grim

Seliathyn could not help but feel a little disappointed as he thought of the Queen, but it never really mattered anyway. It never does.

He was glad to have an excuse to be with his sister, but he felt bad for her too. She would have probably felt like she lost two brothers the day their brother died. He coped with it his own way; he made sure there was retribution. He campaigned in those lands, and made them bend the knee to the Crystal Empire, if he was so kind as to leave them legs. She probably dealt with it her own way. A part of him wondered if she joined the Resistance. Maybe he knows his sister too well. Which side did he stand on? Selia did not know. Should he even revenge King Xerax who had no use for him? A King that he envied so much? Was his life not more meaningful, not more worthwhile, under King Valori?

Last edited by a moderator:
*Keiger looked over at Rengar as his eyes were tuning blue, he waved his paw as if he said "go." as he regained his human instincts.* *The door explodes, and once it does, Kreiger jumped into the patrols. Biting and clawing.* *they seem to be preoccupied with defending themselves. *

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Rengar look back at him as she sign she stood up when they patrons get in as he start biting and clawing them as she sign and grab a bow and she point iy at one of the patrons.

@Blitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back