• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Astaroth Suzumiya] Valor pat her head "you dont sound okey are you alright?" Heask her with worry "u have been acting weird for wuite a while now." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Um....well....." She have been lying to him about the dairy...she read it and develop a new feeling. "I have.....been acting strange, have I?" She signs as she look at him. "I'll tell you later....but first...let's get you change...." Kilala help him up as she guide him to the room.

Syndra look at his and cough weakly as she stand up and walk "sa-" she then fainted and start to fell on the General.

@Alaster Von Grim @powerpoak

Valor listen to what she said as he nodded "alright ill wait " he said as they walk into his room "my cloths are in the drawer" he told her as he snezz a little.

@JessBeth

Eliza listens to the monotonous thud of horse hooves on solid ground for what seems like days. In reality, it was simply a few hours since her last stop at a nearby town. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as the familiar sight of the drawbridge to her home citadel came into reach. She was excited to finally arrive at her, destination.

The hoofbeats slowed, and then stopped as she pulled on her chalky grey horses reins, stopping before the guards at the bridge. At the bridge, the guards immediately recognized her and open the gate. A light smile crossed her face as the feeling of home got closer and closer to her. A loud horn was sounded, and a the bridge slowly creaked downward, before landing with a loud thud. At the sound, Eliza willed her horse forward into the city ahead.

Of course she had only gone a few feet before a guard stopped her telling her that both her brother and the queen were in the castle. At the mention of her brother, her face noticbly shifted from tranquility to disapointment. They hadn't seen each other in ages, and since their eldest brother died they had become increasingly distant. She simply hoped it wouldn't get too emotional.

@PowerPAOK @Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
The General would have gone to catch the Queen only to see Samiel appear drawing his arming sword and raising it to his neck,

"Put her down - What have you done to the Queen!"

You would see the General fill with rage, on the cusps of unintentionally casting [Wrath],

"Guards!"

Suddenly you would hear the clanking sabatobs of full-plated Lionsguard as two make their way into the room.

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Syndra woke up and the feeling of being carried she open her eyes gently and look around "hu?" she move her head and saw everyone drawing their swords and the General was so angry as she look up to see the one was Carrying her was Samiel and she ask them "w-what happen?" she ask confuse and worried.

@PowerPAOK @Alaster Von Grim

After dropping her horse off in the stables, Eliza made her way to the room in which the general, queen, and other man were. She opened the door quickly, and it slammed against the opposing wall with a loud bang. After catching the glint of her brother, she spoke "I don't mean to intrud-"She faltered as she saw the condition of queen, and quickly raised her eyebrows in surprise "should I call for a doctor?"

The General would sheath his sword, the Lionsguard doing the same. He would still seem upset or maybe even angry with Samiel, yet his voice would seem more concerned when addressing Syndra,

"Shall I go my Queen?--" he would turn around, "Sister!" His anger would quickly dissipate, replaced a grin, "It has been too long!... I believe you should call one here just incase."

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

@SimpleReading

((PS SimpleReading edited their previous message, please read it.))

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lionsguard would be shocked at all the attention the Citadel was getting, a horn blowing once more as the drawbridge lowered for Elliot and Amurru. A Lionsguard would ride out on horseback to greet them on the other side,

"You are at the Citadel of House Evastone. State your business here."

@Ldybug123

The Lionsguard would sigh, tapping his sabatons gently on the side of his armoured horse. He would decide to give them the benefit of the doubt,

"Even if Queen Syndra was here, what business do you have with the Queen?"

@Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back