• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

"Well i think its rather good for me to die!" She said " as i have nothing else to live for and everything was taken away from me!" She said as she cry more.

@Blitz

"They are all silent." He said with a sign as he sat in the floor "it made me feel alone for awhile " hethen face her "have u read anything i was writing on my... well u know my diary but i fell it somewere "he said as he tap the floor for his Diary.

@JessBeth

"Well no...." She lied as she look down the dairy as she need to escape for being caught. "Let me help you look for--whoa!!" She pretend to fell, bump and fell on top of Valor. She on top of him and look at his face. "Um...sorry....." She said.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Selia would enter the room, opening the door,

"My Queen... Please."

He would approach her, seeing her sitting on her bed crying as he stood in front of her.

"Your Kingdom needs you, now more than ever. Your subjects need you. I need you. You have a duty to these people my Queen."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Valor gasp a little as he his head dump in the floor as he face her "are u alright?" He ask her as she feel like she was shacking "are u alright?" He ask her.

@JessBeth

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor gasp a little as he his head dump in the floor as he face her "are u alright?" He ask her as she feel like she was shacking "are u alright?" He ask her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Yes....it just.....you're face......" She let out her honest words. "They're beautiful....' She suddenly cover her mouth and quickly get off of him.

The Queen look at him as her eyes was a bit red as she sniff as she realize she was a but selfish "ill go for the country and for the people only." She said as she stand up and look at him "lead me the way." She said.

@Blitz

The General would reach out to gently wipe a tear off her left cheek, realising what he was doing before it was too late.

"...Sorry, and thank you.."

He would quickly turn around to hide his embarrassment, leading her out of the Keep.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Astaroth Suzumiya]He look at her Questionably "what?" He ask her as he sat down "kilala are u alright?" He ask her again. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala blushing as she pretend that she found his dairy. "Oh look, found it!" She come close and give to him in his hands. When there hand touch, something sparks as she look more redder. "Um....I have to go...." She said that as she look at his face again. She can't help but stare at it.

Valor smile as he take his book "thank you so much Kilala." He said as little red came from his cheeks but suddenly she ask a bit different "wait Kilala are u gonna come back?!" He ask but he think she was gone and his shadow start talking but they dint said what happen.

@JessBeth

*the wolf(he doesnt have a name yet) looked around the forest. until he spots a lone guard. He attacks the guard, tackling him and biting the neck. Once the yelling stops he continues to eat his meal by biting off the armor and ripping them open. He starts eating the insides.*

The General would lead the Queen downstairs and out of the Keep, signalling for a group of congregating Lionsguard to follow him.

Selia would lead the party towards the Stables, wanting to initiate conversation but not sure what to talk about. He decided that it would now be safe to speak openly to the Lionsguard, speaking in a hushed tone as he moved into the centre ((I'm Australian :P )) of the group alongside the Queen,

"I want two soldiers of the Lionsguard in every patrol. If you encounter resistance fighters, do not attack them unless they attack you. Ensure them that action is being taken. If they will be our allies then I will support them, but they too are a threat to the stability of this Kingdom. Make sure the King does not die until someone has the backing to take his place."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

((brb dinner))

(Back)

Valor take a deep breath as he place the diary into the table and head in hus bed as he fell asleep andbwonder about her strange actions.

@Blitz

The Queen look at then and listen to their conversation as she take a deep breath and walk looking around the castle she hold her hand into a fist.

@PowerPAOK

The party at the Stables and the Lionsguard would go to get their horses,

"My Queen, is there a horse you have stabled here that you would like to bring with you?"

He would lead her inside as she replied, going to get his own horse as well as hers.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

The General would bring Black Jack to the Queen along with his own horse,

"We best ride immediately, I trust in the ability of the Lionsguard and there is much to be said and done in the meantime."

He would give her a concerned look,

"
If there is anything you wish to do before we depart, please do so swiftly my Queen. I will have your horse Black Jack waiting outside the southern gate with us."

The Queen look at him and she take something out of her bag and it was a Golden Dagger as she gave it to him "here u may not like this but in the end i want. Him. Dead" she told him as small tears start to form in her eyes.

@PowerPAOK

The General would put his right hand on the hilt of the dagger,

"I know."

Selia would give her a light smile, trying to combat her incoming tears. He wondered if there would ever be a suitable time to be honest with her. Of course not. Did he truly believe in the Queen becoming the Ruler of the Crystal Empire? She was the one chosen by King Xerax. Of all the people he could have chosen, he chose her. Queen Syndra - the tragedy he faced with every waking breath was his to bear alone. Maybe it was time to leave the kennel, he could almost say he was sure no one would chase after a Citadel built to withstand the test of time. Yet they were chained; there was never any escape from what fate had installed for the world. His eyes would trail with hers to the Kingdom. Her Kingdom. It was silly for him to even think of such nonsense.

It never really mattered anyway, for he knew from this life alone that one can only ever really rely on the what was real. His grip would tighten around the dagger, and he would then sheath it.

"Thank you my Queen."

Together they would ride out of the southern gate, and in this moment he felt truly alone: and the Lionsguard reached his side,

"We are heading to our Citadel, only half of you will be needed, the rest of you are to spread my orders."

He would look outside of the gate to see that most of the tents had already been erected. Not many of the Lion's Legion had family in the Capital it would seem, or maybe even had a family.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back