• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Day 3-4 has been torn and Day 5 has been showed

I dont know what ive done all i know is that i try to save those childrens from their nightmares and pain but they all end up dying they all die what would i say to God? Im to afraid to go back home i have to find a place to hide

@JessBeth

The General would walk a little closer to the King,

"My King, what I desire is your safety. Please, evacuate your Keep and go to my Citadel, you will be protected by the Lionsguard stationed there."

"Hu what are u doing?" She said as she lift up the key and walk outside the bars "cmon lets leave this place." She said as she wore the helmet correctly.

@Blitz

Astaroth Suzumiya]Day 3-4 has been torn and Day 5 has been showed I dont know what ive done all i know is that i try to save those childrens from their nightmares and pain but they all end up dying they all die what would i say to God? Im to afraid to go back home i have to find a place to hide [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala looked shocked as she look at the page. "Oh Valor...." She whispered his name as she slowly look sad. Then she turn page again.

He followed beside. Looking around with curiosity. *he quickly ate some meat out of a guard ration tray, in the room to the left before continuing to follow*

Page 6-8 has been torn almost look like its been burned

-written in his own blood-

I cant take it there all hunting me im blleding all over,hungry bleeding badly as one angel almost pull my wings off but i manage to heal them right and attached as some arrous was stuck into my legs but i still have to run and hide now that the humans hunt me too.

@JessBeth

Rengar look at him and wonder why he move so strange as she walk and look at him "..." she stand up and look around if there is any guards as she walk and hide into the other wall as she told him to follow

@Blitz

The king smile "then the Queen it is... she dont even care about me as the king but who cares about that woman are woman with their selfish desires." He said with a sign.

@PowerPAOK

The General would nod once more,

"I would suggest contacting the Commander here to protect the Capital alongside you. Should I go to inform the Queen of the new developments now? The safety of the Crown is very important to me."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 10

I shodnt suppose to write up in an angels diary but i found this child up on my castle his eyes are bleeding furiously as he look like he have been burned

I take him in my domain and take care if him and nurse him up by my maids he was almost all skinny but ill fix that up and heal him

Ive recal the day when he woke up he wasnt moving and he refuse to eat as in every night he always cry and hug his kness his wings were really torn apart but ill fix it

-king Xerax

@JessBeth

Rengar look at him and walk down the sewer "jump in ill be next by you." She said as she remive her helmeth.

@Blitz

The king smirk "do as u please for there would be a war that is going to happen at once and i want u to be ready about it." He told him witg a dark grin.

@PowerPAOK

Astaroth Suzumiya]Day 10 I shodnt suppose to write up in an angels diary but i found this child up on my castle his eyes are bleeding furiously as he look like he have been burned I take him in my domain and take care if him and nurse him up by my maids he was almost all skinny but ill fix that up and heal him Ive recal the day when he woke up he wasnt moving and he refuse to eat as in every night he always cry and hug his kness his wings were really torn apart but ill fix it -king Xerax [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"What? King Xerax?!" She said it as she drop the book, actually . She freak out as she look at Valor.

The General would courteously bow,

"I shall be."

Selia would make his way out of the hall and up the stairway, heading to the Queen's room. He would nod to the Kingsguard along the way, some already barricading windows.

He would knock on the Queen's elaborate door,

"It is General Seliathyn Evastone, the Lion of the Crystal Empire, may I please enter?"

The General's voice would sound sympathetic,

"Please my Queen, it is not safe for you here - I think you know that now. I am to take you to the Lionsguard Citadel and we can speak more there. Please trust me."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back