• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

The Lionsguard would rush into the hall before Sandro could exit from the front, his only escape now being the window if he could run past the General again. Yet the General was distracted.

@Blitz

The Kingsguard would be entering the hall from the opposite direction, followed by the King.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor smile "would u come back?" he ask her as he wave at her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
With a bit a smiles, she answered "Maybe!" Then she ran inside and join the other maids.

((you can roleplay how the King would react but I imagine him moving past the Kingsguard demanding to know what is going on and maybe even using his crystal manipulation to find where Rengar went - maybe even finding out when it's already too late. You can also decide whether he is in armour @Astaroth Suzumiya))

Two Kingsguard would quickly rush over and close the window, guarding it.

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Inheritance

The Lionsguard would see Sandro and start running towards him, weapons drawn.

@Inheritance

Last edited by a moderator:
@PowerPAOK @Inheritance

@Astaroth Suzumiya

*surprised, his sword is thrown out of his hand, and the blow to the neck hits the chain on his helmet, but he is discombobulated by the attack and ends up stumbling. He takes off his helmet and reveals in naturally sharp teeth (for a human that is). He charges again, leaping at the general in an attempt to bite him.*

The General would meet his charge, his anger [Wrath] making him fearless, attempting to smash his kite shield into Kreiger's head mid-leap.

@Blitz

The king smirk when he saw Rengar leap up to stad him so he summon a large crystal and throw it at her as she was smash in the wall and she cough some blood.

Rengar stand up as she charge again but guards hold her up "let me go!" She demamded them as she try to get herself free

The Queen enter and was shock "What is the meaning of this?" She said with a lil fit of panic and she look at the comotion.

The king look at his General "you fix this mess up." He demanded him.

@Blitz @PowerPAOK @Inheritance

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor smile at her "i would love that." He said to her with a smile as he walk back to his library and take a deep breath. If only he could see. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Before going to bed, she is writing down a letter as she signs. She is thinking about Valor, ".....Valor...." She call his name accidentally.

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](Actualy thats not allowed thats first call for u bro hahahhaha dont do thaf again)

[/QUOTE]
((what's not allowed? My spells? Those were on my Powers))

Rengar try to get herself go from the soldiers grasp "damn it Fantalasia! Our dear Queen dont listen to the king ever he is the one who poison the king king Xerax!" She said as the guards cover her mouth and she muffled her words.

The queen listen and her eyes widen as she look at the king "is this true?!" She said as she start to shacke.

King Xerax look at her as he smile "ofcourse i will" he said as he recieve a slap coming for the Queen as she start to cry and ran out of the throne

@Blitz @PowerPAOK @Inheritance

In kilala's room shadows lift up as they speak " -wisphers wishpers- u called? -wisphers- hes asleep -wishpers wishpers-"

@JessBeth

The General anger [Wrath] would run out, 10 seconds having passed, and decides against striking at Kreiger's neck, instead kicking Kreiger off with his left sabaton,

"Another traitor for the dungeons my King. It is great to see you again as well."

Selia would start to breath more slowly, his heart still racing from the exhaustion (of [Wrath]).

He would kneel in front of the King, only protected by the [sacredshield] with the crack now.

@Blitz @Astaroth Suzumiya

The Lionsguard would still surround Sandro, waiting for the King to subdue him.

@Inheritance @Astaroth Suzumiya

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]King Xerax look at her as he smile "ofcourse i will" he said as he recieve a slap coming for the Queen as she start to cry and ran out of the throne

[/QUOTE]
((I believe you mean King Valori))

PowerPAOK said:
((I believe you mean King Valori))
(U dont seem to understand the rp hu? King Xerax is the Good king who brought fate and hope for everyone but now that there is the new king name King 'Valori' everyone is doom did u even read ahahhaha)

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](U dont seem to understand the rp hu? King Xerax is the Good king who brought fate and hope for everyone but now that there is the new king name King 'Valori' everyone is doom did u even read ahahhaha)

[/QUOTE]
((...but you called the bad King, "King Valori"))

"Let me go now!" She said as she push the other guard and free herself now as she ran fast as her feet could carry her.

The king smile at him "yes there is" he said as he saw the woman running " get her now!" He order to them.

@Blitz @Inheritance @PowerPAOK

Astaroth Suzumiya] In kilala's room shadows lift up as they speak " -wisphers wishpers- u called? -wisphers- hes asleep -wishpers wishpers-" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala gasped as she heat a whispered. She look around as there are no shadows.

The Kingsguard at the window would prepare for her if she ran in that direction, and likewise some of the Lionsguard and the General formed a barrier if she ran in their direction.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back