• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

"i can get out as long as my shadows are here i can move and walk but without them i dont know what would ever happen" he said as he walk with her and smile at her "shadows told me something are u alright?"

@JessBeth

Rengar look at them as she still take a hold in her dagger "everyone die with honor" she told him as she take a closer step "if there is someone to die then it will be none of us except the king yet if u both are challenging for a fight we will not run away."

@Blitz @Inheritance

He wasn't sure if he was ready to really die for the cause here...he'd fight, but if it came to losing...he wouldn't just die. He feared death more then anything.

Astaroth Suzumiya]"i can get out as long as my shadows are here i can move and walk but without them i dont know what would ever happen" he said as he walk with her and smile at her "shadows told me something are u alright?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Nothing!" She said as she look at the shadows with a mean glaze. "I wanna know something....how would you like if I read you a story...." Kilala said.

*They step closer to kreiger, Blaming me again for the past. kreiger step back in fear , stumbling, and inevitably falling over.* *the fall knocks the air out of him. As he has also been embarrassed in front of his enemy.* *He looks up to see his comrades standing over him, aiming their weapons at his chest*

@PowerPAOK @Inheritance

@Astaroth Suzumiya

The General stands firmly, still prepared to fight,

"You all do not understand do you? The moment you strike at me is the moment I call for my Lionsguard. That will be the moment the King finds himself involved in this and the moment you are condemned. I will not die this day, I have strong doubts in any of your abilities to do so, even if I must run and watch my Lionsguard tear you to shreds."

Selia would sigh as he looks across the three,

"
You wish to see the King dead. I can understand your concern but what you proclaim would bring this Empire to anarchy. If there is one thing I know of your resistance, even in my time away from these lands, it is that their leaders are not fit to rule. The only person with valid claim is the Queen, and I doubt the people and herself would be so ready to sacrifice a male lineage without some warning. I strongly doubt you have thought this out well enough. Still, even with the King's flawed tactics of aggression, he has managed to make this Empire double in size already. Sure, he has a limited understanding of an economy and would rather have slaves than liberty, yet that can be changed in time by those under him. We must look beyond the head of the aristocracy as the source of the problem. If we were to place nobles in society that care for our people, then we would see real change. You challenge me, knowing full well that it would be you who would die this day. I am offering you a chance to leave, sheath your weapons, make sure you do not look like spies, and follow me. I will say you were all invited guests, and my Lionsguard are wise enough to not question it."

((PS Blitz's rpc isn't on my rpc's side, so him being on the floor doesn't make it easier for you to escape.))

@Blitz
@Inheritance

Last edited by a moderator:
Rengar face him "do you think it was easy to make a decision like this? everyone has been suffering and all u do was to show kindness upon everyone that suffer yet why not kill the king to end all of this" she said to him as she walk close "last time i check your kind he slay a child in front of its mother"

@Blitz @Inheritance

"That was some long and pretty boring words. All I got was that you need your guards to help, and you like the king. SPARE ME your cirvumlocution my dear sir. I don't care what you think. Nor am I going to argue what I think. I can vanish fairly quick. Don't worry. And you're not going to be able to flee in that armor cur..." he said as he stepped closer, whirling his blades.

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor face her and nodded "yes please i would love to" he told her and smile. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Oh you do....um....since you have so many books...is it OK if I pick one?" She asked.

Selia would give them one more final chance,

"You are fools for thinking you can change an Empire by killing its King. It would do nothing. Why was he made King in the first place? There was no one else fit to rule, and I cannot think of anyone who is even now. You are right, I do like the King. He allows me to fight his battles for him so that there are less deaths on both sides. Otherwise far more people would be dying. I love my Empire. I love the people I serve. All you wish to do is put this place in a state of anarchy, so that the people that would be killing the mother as well as the baby can be put in power. You are blinded, and I will do what is best for my Empire! Stand. Down."

@Blitz @Astaroth Suzumiya @Inheritance

*He put his hand over his right eye. Cursing under his breath* "Not now!" "This not the right time!*Breath* "Keep a hold of yourself Kreiger....*Breath*...""Please...not now..." *His eyes started to change color , from the average blue to yellow.* *He attempted to hide his eyes by putting on his helmet. he rushes to put on his helmet as they rapidly change*

@PowerPAOK @Inheritance

@Astaroth Suzumiya

PowerPAOK said:
Selia would give them one more final chance,
"You are fools for thinking you can change an Empire by killing its King. It would do nothing. Why was he made King in the first place? There was no one else fit to rule, and I cannot think of anyone who is even now. You are right, I do like the King. He allows me to fight his battles for him so that there are less deaths on both sides. Otherwise far more people would be dying. I love my Empire. I love the people I serve. All you wish to do is put this place in a state of anarchy, so that the people that would be killing the mother as well as the baby can be put in power. You are blinded, and I will do what is best for my Empire! Stand. Down."

@Blitz @Astaroth Suzumiya @Inheritance
Sandro was getting quite bored with his non stop talking. "Oh my Gods just shut up I don't care why you like him! This isn't some little school day where you can button up your fancy shirt that some slave worked to death to provide for you. This is real life. On you're blind to the real fucking problems. Look at you, you just said it Was YOUR empire! You don't love people. You just like the benifits you get. Rich Bastard. You make me sick. Stop talking and do us all a God Damn favor. I doubt your fuckin abilities cause you probably talk more then you fight!!" Despite his words, he looked to his boss for orders. @Astaroth Suzumiya @PowerPAOK

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor smile and nodded "yeah u can pick one anything that you like" he said as he smile

[/QUOTE]
"You seem so happy when I asked to read a book to you.....Oh there it is...." She start running to the other maids as they are about to go back inside.

*Kreiger then attempts to ignore the problem , holding his sword, Clutching it as he got angrier.*

"If you have tried to Keep casualties to a minimal. You certainly have failed! I've seen the tremendous losses myself! Millions a'pon millions have been sent to their deaths in one battle alone. Stop with the fucking bragging about the victories handed to you by the sacrifices of soldiers!"

*Since I don't know the plan. I stand my ground , Hoping not to screw things up*

@PowerPAOK @Inheritance

@Astaroth Suzumiya

The smirk on his face would disappear,

"This is all our Empire. I leave you with a simple choice. Give me a copy of that evidence so that I may spread it and win favour against the King through the Queen, or I will have to kill you for it. If what you say is true, it is too important to allow for you to do nothing with it. You have no reason to trust me - you probably suspect I will burn it. But even if you choose to die now, not that it will not be in vain."

With that said the Lion roared, "GUARDS!"

Almost immediately the clanking of full-plated Lionsguard could be heard rushing into the Throne Room.

@Blitz
@Astaroth Suzumiya @Inheritance

"Thought so. Wrong move. " he charged for an attack, but skillfully shot out of the way at the last minute, and booked it down the hall. He just needed one room to change...he could resume his under cover...

(Is there some plot thing we have to be caught?)

*With that, he growled an non-human growl and charged at the general.* *He swung from the side, attempting to cut the general*

Rengar growl and beck away as she was headed from the window "Sandro let us leave now!" she said as she look at him "we cannot trust u but i know u might get your hands tied up on his situation since u are the only once who is so called loyal to him" she said.

@Blitz @Inheritance

Astaroth Suzumiya]Victor "cuzive never heard anyone read for me.... hey Kilala" he spoke to her as he followup. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala stop and turn around when Valor call her. "Yes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back