• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Rengar jump into the underground as she ran and ran up to the sink in the city as she take a deep breath and look around for somewere good to hide.

@PowerPAOK

Thw shadows look at ther and grab her to a dark portal as they suck her inside.

@JessBeth

The Kingsguard would naturally give chase while the General and Lionsguard turn their attention to Sandro,

"My King, what about this one?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Astaroth Suzumiya] Thw shadows look at ther and grab her to a dark portal as they suck her inside. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Ahhh!!!!" Kilala have taken away to the dark portal.

The king groan "take him in bars and force him into saying what he know." He said as he fix some papers.

Rengar walk into the forest hoping no one would follow her and her team are in there and she need a new disguise to get in and only she could. She take out her eyepatch and her eyes was Tiger Yellow like.

@PowerPAOK

The shadows lead her in Valor room bit he was asleep near the crystal tree.

@JessBeth

Astaroth Suzumiya] The shadows lead her in Valor room bit he was asleep near the crystal tree. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Ah!!" She found herself in Valor room as she glaze at the shadows. "Why did you bring me here?" She whispered to them.

*when he awoke, he was in a lot of pain. His wolf ears went down and he whimperd. Hoping the pain would go away. *

Kreiger and Sandro would find themselves in the dungeons in separate cells guarded by the Kingsguard.

@Blitz

Astaroth Suzumiya]Th shadows look at her "-wispher whisper- u called him -wisper wisper-" they walk around the library. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"I didn't mean to..." She whispered back to them. She stand up as she step a book. "Hm?" She look down and take a look of the book.

The General would seem a little shocked, "The leader..."

Selia would turn around to the Lionsguard,

"
Organise the Lion's Legion into constant patrols of the forest and city. Inform the City Guard to do the same. We are not leaving this city until there is no longer a resistance."

The Lionsguard would leave the hall, some remaining to help the Kingsguard guard the Keep. Selia would kneel in from to the King once more, waiting for him to sit at the throne and allow him to stand as is customary.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

* he stopped howling, but unable to know friend from foe, he growled at you. Taking it as an assault from a predator. He is confused at what's going on.

Astaroth Suzumiya]-it was Valor Diary written by the shadows- Valir move a little thoe he was still asleep. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala pick up the dairy and open it the front page.

Rengar look at him and show they key "how can i trust u... i saw u try and kill the comander and ill free u if i become a friend upon my league." She told him.

@Blitz

Day 1

I was created by pure light and hope but have been mix up with peoples horrible nightmares and pain.

I woke up upon my days in life but every Angel look down upon me as if i do not belong but ill try my best to show them that i can.

@JessBeth

Astaroth Suzumiya]Day 1 I was created by pure light and hope but have been mix up with peoples horrible nightmares and pain. I woke up upon my days in life but every Angel look down upon me as if i do not belong but ill try my best to show them that i can. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala read it as she turn the page.

He couldn't understand you, but he stopped growling. He notice you weren't in a aggressive stance or have the aim of killing him. He weakly stood up, as he still had the broken rib. Waging his tail.* @Astaroth Suzumiya

The General would stand,

"There are still some things that I have observed here that disturb me. Firstly, my report from the south; We have captured two more towns in our most recent campaign, with two addition Legions pushing forward while I am away from the frontlines. We also require additional men to be stationed at these towns to ensure positive public relations. On to what I have observed, I believe you should ensure that all windows within the Keep are barracaded, and that visitation is restricted. I would also advise you to evacuate the Keep but I doubt you would appreciate that."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Day 2

Thoe i have many good things upon my work as an angel like eating up the nightmare and save the sickness ive gain a lil friends ive think thats alright

One time i got myslef bleeding as it drop into the clouds it becam dark and full of hatred and under it. It made a storm as he killed almost half of the people.

@Blitz

The king nodded "indeed a clever idea u have General and for that i shall give u a reward and what do u desire to have?" He ask him. "I shall follow your request"

@PowerPAOK

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Day 2
Thoe i have many good things upon my work as an angel like eating up the nightmare and save the sickness ive gain a lil friends ive think thats alright

One time i got myslef bleeding as it drop into the clouds it becam dark and full of hatred and under it. It made a storm as he killed almost half of the people.

[/QUOTE]
Kilala look surprised as she read that part as she look at sleepy Valor. "Eat nightmare....." Then she turn another page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back