• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

When Valor let her go, she fell off the bed, "Wha!!" As Kilala on the floor, she sit up and said, "What am I doing? What ARE YOU doing in my bed? This is my room!!" She said it. Thought, she may not see it without her glasses, she didn't know that this is Valor bed and Library.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"I can still see your desires, you want to hug me again"

Samiel said before he appeared behind syndra and wrapped his arms around her saying

"Don't you"

Valor sat up "but this is my room... your in the library." He told her as he shift his head and lay down the bed "are u alright?" He ask her as he close his eyes.

@JessBeth

"Aaawww u r no fun." She said as she hug and giggle as she poke his nose and look at him in the eyes "do you?..."

@Alaster Von Grim

Valor hold his cheeks as he look at him "its alright i should be use to it right now" he said as he rub his cheeks and face her "sorry for scaring you." He said to her and smile

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor hold his cheeks as he look at him "its alright i should be use to it right now" he said as he rub his cheeks and face her "sorry for scaring you." He said to her and smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala feel so embarrassed that she enter the library, mistaking for her room, sleep on Valor bed and he is....Her face turn red as she looking away. "I got to go!" She walk toward the door.

(am back -not that anyone cares- )

"Do you remember the way back?", Lyllias asks Lazarus. He nods. "Good. Then lead the way. There's no harm in a head-start."

(I care (:3)(:3)(:3))

Xin look at medena "ill take a fresh air outside for a while." He said with a smile as he walk outside her house and sat by the door as he look into the starts and smile but now he won the fight got hwalwd and everything seems like a good luck in his life maybe it is his lucky day today.

@Aragon @Olivia Acerbi

Valor face her "its just that you were the only one so much nicer to me and even thoe u slap me or runaway u were the only one... even thoe you know wht i am... a demonic angle and have been curse to be blind and thrown in the human world... you still care..." he said softly as he look down "even thoe i scare you with my trics your still there... thats why im asking you if you will come back again."

@JessBeth

She knew it. She knew that he is lonely and he need someone to talk with. Without warning, Kilala hug him, his head on her chest as she give him some warm and tender hug. She close her eyes as she stay quiet.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

(yuss (˚▽˚))

Lyllias and Lazarus arrive at the castle/palace early in the morning. Lyllias is feeling better and is able to walk normally now thanks to the potions.

"Lazarus go and get a status report from the head of the Palace Guard. I'm going to see if I can find the Queen.", she ordered.

Lazarus nodded and went on his way to the guard's quarters. Lyllias started her search in the throne room.

Having Valor hug her back and have his wings rap around her, feel nice as she look down his hair. She slowly pet him and feel that his hair is so messy. She giggle as she look at the time and the lunchtime break is over and she said, "Valor.....I have to go...." She said with her sweet voice. "You can let me go...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"I'd say so, I wouldn't expect for you to be here.", Lyllias replies a little nervously.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back