• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Kilala look down, embarrassing, "I'm sorry that you heard that...I was dreaming and...and...." Then, suddenly, she hear a bell of the clock rings, meaning that her job is done. 'Oh...look at the time, I have to go back to the room...." She stand up and walk away.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"will i see u again" he ask as he face her and stand up as he gave her an apple almost touching her hands.hoping that she would come back tomorrow as he face her thoe he cannot see her and thats what hurt him and its a sin he always have to face

@JessBeth

"The out comes vary depending on the one doing the twisting"

Samiel said as he appeared behind her

"In fact I did some twisting on you earlier"

"What?" She turn around and notice that he in front of her and give her an crystal apple. She slowly take it and said, "....Maybe...." She said as she about to leave the library. But then, she stop and look back to him. "......I didn't give you my name, right?" She said, "....I'm Kilala Everstone...." Then she exit out.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

valor face her and smile "im Valor nice to meet you ... your name does fit you beauty" he said as the shadows nodded at what he have said and the door slowly closed as he wave at her "i wish to meet u again kilala... my name is Valor" he said as he walk inside his library and read some books.

@JessBeth

"Nothing bad, I just made you want to loosen up more"

Samiel said as his hands slowly entered her body

"If I wanted I could make you want to sell yourself as an archery target or make you fall madly in love with that tyrant your married to"

Astaroth Suzumiya]valor face her and smile "im Valor nice to meet you ... your name does fit you beauty" he said as the shadows nodded at what he have said and the door slowly closed as he wave at her "i wish to meet u again kilala... my name is Valor" he said as he walk inside his library and read some books. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
In the room with the maid, she is looking at the apple and wonder why he giving to her and asking her if they meet again. "I wnlonder if he lonely?" She said out load.

Syndra look at him and shook her head rapidly "no i dont want anything like that... i dont want to fall inlive with that guy and ill never will." She said as she look at herself "and what are u saying sell my soul for Archery target are u crazy?" She ask him as she look at herself "and why are u inside me?"

@Alaster Von Grim

Valor lay in her bed as he remember her name and smile kilala" he said as he place his head in a pillow and smile "would she come back" he thought.

@JessBeth

"I'm curious, what would happen if I made you a slave to your desires"

Samiel said as he started to twist syndras soul

"What would you do"

Before going to bed, Kilala send a letter to her leader Ranger as she hope that her leader respond.

The next morning, she is up early and start working, right now she is washing the clothes in the other room.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Washing so many clothes, all the scrubbing, is all tiring as she look at the time. "Lunch time...." She walk away from laundry room as she wall in the hallway. She accidentally bump into someone, her glasses fell off and someone step on it and broke it. "Ah! My glasses!!" She look at it as she signs. She can get a extra pair in her room as she slowly walk by, touching the wall to guild her way to her room. But she didn't find her room as she touch a doorknob. "Found it!" She open it and go in. What she didn't know that the room she enter is the Library and she touching the wall and headed to the other side, and she feel something soft. "Bed...." She said as she climb in the bed and quickly fell asleep, not knowing that Valor is next to her.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Syndra smile and hug him as she feel how warm he was as she giggle and look at him.

@Alaster Von Grim

Rengar look at one of her spy as she grab her glasses and smile to see some can be clumsy but thats alright as long as they are workung well. She then grab her glasses and follow her.

Valor was sleeping as he feel something lay in the bed as he hug her not knowing that it was a someone.

Rengar saw them and smile as she place her glasses in the table and walk out of the room.

@JessBeth

Syndra smile and hug him as she feel how warm he was as she giggle and look at him.

@Alaster Von Grim

Rengar look at one of her spy as she grab her glasses and smile to see some can be clumsy but thats alright as long as they are workung well. She then grab her glasses and follow her.

Valor was sleeping as he feel something lay in the bed as he hug her not knowing that it was a someone.

Rengar saw them and smile as she place her glasses in the table and walk out of the room.

@JessBeth

"Mmm," She sleeping so peaceful as she feel someone hugging her as she open her eyes and his face is so close. "Ahh...." She start to panic as she try to move away but she is trap in his arms.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Syndra look at him and lean close to his ears "is this how you do it to them?" She ask as she push him playfully and ran "would u catch me?" She ask him with a giggle as she ran to the woods.

@Alaster Von Grim

Valor was sleeping peacefully as shadow whisper in her ears "the -wisphers- listen -whispers whispers- hug u -whispers- Valor -whispers whispers- close to you" it said as it move around.

@JessBeth

Her face start to turn red as she headed that it's Valor who hug her. "H-Hey!!" She push herself away from him but his hug is a bit strong as she struggling to get out. "Hey! Wake up!!" She said.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back