• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

so many people were mean to me i can tollerate oain quite well, no worries tho Melenda opens up 4 chests of diamonds. I only use these just incase of an a emergency just a small cup then i get alot of money. this was my parents they gave it to me before the village was burned. ive lived here for a while. "

Aragon said:
Melenda headed down stairs to check on Lyllias " hey! your finally awake. you hungry? "
"I'm actually starvi- WHOA that's a lot of wealth.", Lyllias exclaims. Lazarus motions for Melenda to pass him food for her.

"what... WHAT?!?" Elizabeth yelled as Calixto fell to her floor bleeding. "What do I do what do I do????" Elizabeth said to herself before knocking her head on one pf the low hanging steel lamps. She was out like a light.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Melenda scratches her head " Heh im guilty...i am a crinimal after all." Melenda goes upstairs and prepares dinner melenda mashes up the potatos and makes some gravy and gets some water from a well.

Astaroth Suzumiya]Caluxto ran fastly to the empire but he slid and hit his head with a loud boom as the door open and he fell down in the floor [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35624-agirl1107/ said:
@Agirl1107[/URL]

Valor look felt her soft hand as he face her but she then kiss it so he pulled his hand away and shacke her to wake up.

@JessBeth

Syndra gasp a little and look at him "would you please stop doing that you are gonna kill me." She saud to him with a smile.

@Alaster Von Grim
"Huh? What?" She is wide awake as she look around. "Where my glasses?"

Calixto wake up a little bit and hold his head "awe" he said as he look around and saw the princess laying in the ground as he gran while standing and pick her up as she place he gently in her bed.

@Aragon @Olivia Acerbi

Valor listen to her as a shadow give her.her glasses as he smile "your awake now..."

@JessBeth

Elizabeth rubbed her eyes as she got up from her bed. "Oh it must've been a dream" Elizabeth said to herself. She smiled until she saw the guy from earlier hovering over her bed. "Wagh what is going on!" Elizabeth said surprised at what was happening.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Astaroth Suzumiya]Caluxto ran fastly to the empire but he slid and hit his head with a loud boom as the door open and he fell down in the floor [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35624-agirl1107/ said:
@Agirl1107[/URL]

Valor look felt her soft hand as he face her but she then kiss it so he pulled his hand away and shacke her to wake up.

@JessBeth

Syndra gasp a little and look at him "would you please stop doing that you are gonna kill me." She saud to him with a smile.

@Alaster Von Grim
"Why would I kill a beautiful flower like you"

Samiel said as he brushed his hand against her face

Melenda geabs the water and heads inside and pours the water into a cup. melenda takes out the squirrle and cuts the squirrle into peices and grabs some sauce, silverwhare and some bowls. Melenda finally grabs the bread she had made a while ago bit the bread was perfectly fine not hard or anything. Melenda starrted to set the table. Finally Melenda was done. " FOOD IS READY!"

"Oh, hello, Xin..", Lyllias says.

"We really must be going. As much as I'd like to sit around in.....whatever this is.", Lyllias gestures to the cabin. "I have matters that need my attention. First and foremost locating the absent Queen. I needed those squires knighted yesterday."

She tugged on Lazarus' surcoat. "Help me up will you?", she says.

Calixto look at her as he wipe a cloth on his bleeding head and smile at her "hello princess im very sorry that ive barged inside without any permission" he said as he bow at her and stand up and cough a little e door of his room trying to avoid the guards that was following him.

@Aragon @Olivia Acerbi

"I'm less interested in the children and more interested in you syndra"

Samiel said as lifted her chin and brought his mouth close to hers

Lyllias falls back to a laying position. "It can't be helped, I suppose. In reality, I don't even know where we are.", she admits. Lyllias sit up again and leans on Lazarus to stand, she lurches towards the table. "Oh, talk about worse for wear.", she groans as she sits down. "How are you holding up, Xin?"

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor listen to her and smile "dont worry all your chores by my shadows so you dont have to worry" he said with a smile. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"What?" She look at see half of the books is already put away. "Oh.....um.....thank you....but I might get in trouble....' She look down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back