• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Kilala look at him. "You are so nice....why would you help me?" She turn around and said it as she looking at some of his shadows.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Astaroth Suzumiya]Xin look at her "holding up? what do u mean commander?" he ask as he smile at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36509-olivia-acerbi/ said:
@Olivia Acerbi[/URL]

Valor shook his head "you wont i promise you that" he said with a smile

@JessBeth
"Are you doing alright?", Lyllias asks. "You seem pretty upbeat.....given yesterday's events."

Syndra block his lips using her hand and look at him "im not like the other woman who would easily get attach to this and if u are trying... try harder" she said with a smile and look at him "i need a reason why mr. Samiel" she told him

@Alaster Von Grim

Aragon said:
" its dark out you can go in the morning. you need rest. and some strength. eat up. "
Lyllias glances at Melenda but quickly looks away.

"You know...you never did tell me who you were.", she says openly. ", and especially now given you treated my wounds in what can really only be described as a "safehouse", I'm sure you can understand why you've peaked my curiosity..", she finishes finally making eye contact with Melenda.

"What exactly do you do?"

Astaroth Suzumiya]Syndra block his lips using her hand and look at him "im not like the other woman who would easily get attach to this and if u are trying... try harder" she said with a smile and look at him "i need a reason why mr. Samiel" she told him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"An angel like myself needs a soul examin every so often, it keeps us sane"

Samiel said as his eyes glowed red

""then that doesnt mean it has anything to do with me then"" she said as she look at him and place down the little kids in the soft grass and stand up "so souls are very valuable on you?"

"You're the Fallen Angel.......I'm a human......." She said it as she place her hand on her arms. "I bet you think I'm a lazy human who can't finish her work......" She signs as she look back to him.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"Used to it, eh?", Lyllias grinned, "You fight girls in your spare time?", she joked. Lazarus looked at Xin tilting his head in question.

Syndra look back at him "there are many pure soul out there..." she said to him "nor you are just making some tricks again..." she ask as she stare into his eyes.

@Alaster Von Grim

Xin almost choke when he heard what she said as he cough "no i dont you were the first woman ive ever fought before" he said as he drink some water to keep and take a deep breath.

@Olivia Acerbi

"who told u that?" he ask her as he face her surely he remember he never told her anything about him but how did she know "how did u know that i was a fallen angel?"

@JessBeth

"Um....the other maids told me about you......I am curious about you....if you're a lord or something...." She can see that he is looking at her a bit as she back away a little. "Um...are you mad?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Valor sign "no im not mad its just that... you must be afraid of me now since u know im once an Evil angel and a fallen one too" he told her as he sat down.

@JessBeth

"wait dont go yet" she said as she hold his hand "well, alright lets walk to the forest and have a nice chat...would that be alright" she told him with a smile.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Right..", Lyllias says sarcastically. "Food was great. I can't remember when the last time I sat down and ate was."

Her expression changes suddenly, she seems deep in thought but changes back just as quick. "Lazarus and I are going to go on a walk. Don't wait up.", she says as she stands up and begins to walk slightly hobbled to the door, Lazarus on her heels ready to catch her.

"Afraid? Who said that I'm afraid of you?" She look at him. "Ok...to be honest, when we first meet, you kind of give me a creep when you're found me hiding....and used you're shadow power to bring me here.....that was scary with you're husky voice....messy hair and...." She come close to his face and whispers. " Come very close to my face like that...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Xin nodded "yeah commander be safe" he said with a smile as he lean in the chair and take a deep breath.

@Olivia Acerbi

Syndra look at him "thoe i was wondering if we could take a chat and walk so i may know you more" she said with a sign.

@Alaster Von Grim

Valor face her and smile a little "well its really nice that you arent afraid of me but i warn you a fallen angel like me can never be trusted faithfully" he said as shadows whiper his something as they walk around them.

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back