• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Astaroth Suzumiya]"Im not counting on it beside im also blind i might lose." He said with a smile as he open the door and lean him to the sacred Crystal tree with Crystal Apples "i want you to know about this tree..." he said as a shadow told him about Kilala fell asleep in his table as he walk to her and place a pillow in her head. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL] @JessBeth
"What would I need to know about this tree"

Samiel said as he crossed his arms and flew up to one of the apples

"You see that tree is Sacred it keep the crystal empire alive and the Heart in the center keep the Crystal Healty as it made a barrier around the whole empire... the apple are made by joy if u pick and eat ine you would remember everything u forgot and all the happy memories you have made." He said "the Queen keep alive by smilling and making lil kids smile for happyness is the only thing that make it alive without its jot the tree will due and so does the empire." He said "when you made the humans smile the tree grow and bare some apples witch is a good sign." He said as he sat into the roots of the crystal tree.

@Alaster Von Grim @JessBeth

Astaroth Suzumiya]"You see that tree is Sacred it keep the crystal empire alive and the Heart in the center keep the Crystal Healty as it made a barrier around the whole empire... the apple are made by joy if u pick and eat ine you would remember everything u forgot and all the happy memories you have made." He said "the Queen keep alive by smilling and making lil kids smile for happyness is the only thing that make it alive without its jot the tree will due and so does the empire." He said "when you made the humans smile the tree grow and bare some apples witch is a good sign." He said as he sat into the roots of the crystal tree. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
She didn't hear anyone coming in and talk about the tree, she just in a slumber on the desk.

"Human emotions bore me, they are weak and easily entertained if I wanted to I could wipe them out with ease but then what would I do to entertain myself"

Samiel said with a smile as he flicked one of the apples before he landed at the base of the tree

"Sacrifices can be made" he said Valor as he shift his head to face the sleeping girl. "No matter what happen humans are human and thats their nature make them happy is the only thing that they want even before they die." He said to him "killing humans really is Such a pleasuring use but... when u kill them u wont find anything else interesting in the end." He told him.

Astaroth Suzumiya]"Sacrifices can be made" he said Valor as he shift his head to face the sleeping girl. "No matter what happen humans are human and thats their nature make them happy is the only thing that they want even before they die." He said to him "killing humans really is Such a pleasuring use but... when u kill them u wont find anything else interesting in the end." He told him. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
Still sleeping as she dream of something nice.

Melenda started to cook the squirrl, " I learned how to make cake, cookies, tarts, steam veggies, make mashed potatos. before my village was burned down...I lost everything that day...

Xin listen to her story "sorry about what happen to your village." He said with a deep breath and look at her.

@Aragon

Valor walk and take his cloth as he cover it to her as she sleep and try not to bother her from her slumber as he sign and made the shadows finufh her work.he face the man "you should eat that... im Valor"he said as he offer his hand for a shacke.

Rengar look at the informations in the Kings room as she check everythung and found a letter as he heard te dkkr open and walk away as she act like nothing happen.

Melenda grabbed some potatos and started washing them off and peeling them. Melenda soon out the potatos in the boiling water and put the Squirrle in a Medium cook pot with a few other vegitibals. " sorry my supplise is a bit limited until i can get more cash.

"Valor, I don't want to partake of your fruit but I think I'll go and see if I can steal the queens heart"

Samiel said as he stepped over the sleeping girl and went in search of the Queen

Valor listen to his words as he flew away as he take a deep breath and sat in the table were he fix the girls hair as she sleep.

@JessBeth

Syndra was looking around the woods as the little kids sleep in her lap and each other as she smile at them as she look around the forest if there is any danger to arive.

@Alaster Von Grim

" its alright im desling with 5 skins, a deer skin, 2 rabbits and 2 beaver. this cash lasts me a bit of time. i should be alright. .." Melenda says with joy. i also hold a load of diamonds, Melenda esscorts Xin.

Elizabeth stared out of her window. Her face held a melancholy expression. The kingdom was beautiful from her room is was small from up here. "I know you're there Iz" Elizabeth said. A small bird flew to her shoulder. "Well yesh if you're gonna be like that then what is the point of me being here to protect you" The bird chirped sarcastically.

Sleeping, she felt a touch on her hair as she start to wake up, 'Mmm....." She look up and see Valor. She have no glasses on as she see is a blurr, "My love....." She take his hand and kiss it, thinking he someone else.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Caluxto ran fastly to the empire but he slid and hit his head with a loud boom as the door open and he fell down in the floor

@Agirl1107

Valor look felt her soft hand as he face her but she then kiss it so he pulled his hand away and shacke her to wake up.

@JessBeth

Syndra gasp a little and look at him "would you please stop doing that you are gonna kill me." She saud to him with a smile.

@Alaster Von Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyllias awakes in a strange room. Lazarus standing watch at her side. "Ugh, my.......everything." Lazarus turns to face her and helps her sit up. "Where am I?", she asks. "Where's Xin?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back