• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

The main look at her and nodded "yes the king have an apprentice and well he is blind. We dont know his name and only does the king knee of him hus was king of a strange person to begin with" she said as the other maid said "he isnt even a human to begin with."

@JessBeth

Syndra smile as she pull out a white dragon front the ground as it fly up in the sky and dance as Syndra dance it as if it looks like the dragon is following her.

@Ldybug123

As the Dragon dance Syndra made a white orb as she spin as she hold it and it was getting wide as she throw it and when it his the ground it made a soft foam and walk around the forest lighting the dark paths of the woods as the little kids watch her in amazement she smile in satisfaction

@Ldybug123

As rengar clean the room she head into the kungs office and start looking for some informations thaf she could fins fastly and that no one should notice her.

Syndra smile as she made the lights act like animals and come up playing with the littles kids as they all smile and play with them.

@Ldybug123

Two guard were walking when they say him "hey! You! Were do u thing your going?!" They ask as they start to chase him

@Alaster Von Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Samiel smirked as he easily dodged them and turning their swords into smoke

"Sorry but I'm not in the mood to deal with human ignorance"

Melenda kept working on the Hole that was put in by Lyllus's guard. " Biscuts" Melenda kept working till the hole was fixed.

" Yea this place is my home. You should rest and let your wound heal. for now i need to work on this hole a guard made.

<p>"Oh my what ever shall I'll do, what do you think"</p>

<p>

Samiel said as he appeared inbetween the guards leaning on one of them</p>

( whare is ir battle located @Alaster Von Grim )" of your wound opens up let me know." Melenda started hammering the wood in. " Damn people need to knock the door is in the back for an emergency and the door...well got broken.

Syngra smile as she look at everyone play in joy as the animals made tricks to impress the kids

@Ldybug123

"He is a Fallen Arch Angel" one said as the keep eating their meal.

@JessBeth

"I think you should all stop" said Valor as shadow go through walls and dark smoke came into existance as he shift hus hand to face the magician and the Guards "before something might happen " he said numbly.

The guards try to capture him wuth crystal but they end up being trap by it.

@Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back