• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire (Always Open)

Astaroth Suzumiya]Syndra jump and and almost scream as she saw him and punch the random person with her light as she open her eyes and notice it was Samiel "hu oh im sorry" she said as she look at him "u scared me" she said with worry. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]

Valor listen ti her foot step and his books being fix as he eat some bread "is it the first time u get to work?" He ask her as he continue eating.

@JessBeth
"I noticed, what are you doing out here anyways"

Samiel asked unaware of what else that was happening in the castle and the town

Syndra sign and look at a dress morely look like a fairy dress and a golden leaf crown "i use to wear this when i live in these forest" she said as she take a staf with a bladein the end and sign as she look at him and ask "why were u following me?" She ask as she look at him.

@Alaster Von Grim

Syndra look at him with a lil bit of oddness "titania?" She ask him as she place down the dress and look at the Crown till today its still shineas she smile remembering suchgood memories with it " i dont know what your saying Mr. Samiel but u sure is a but funny" she told him with a laugh.

@Alaster Von Grim

(Going out for the day so my replies will be a little scarces)

Samiel chuckled before he stepped in and pulled syndra close to him

"So your a fairy, that's more interesting"

(Sure its okay :D )

Syndra squek when she was pulled close to him "u-ummm no im not a Fairy... ... ..." she pause and look at the crown "well i... i... on my younger years i wore this and made light through out the forest but that doest mean im a queen or anything" she told him as she blush

@Alaster Von Grim

Melenda didnt reply to Lyllius. Melenda picked up xin and carries her to her hide out whare she starts to work on tending to the wounds and the wound near Xin's heart.

Lazarus moves to moves forward to confront Melenda for not answering but Lyllias stops him. "Enough, Lazarus.......enough.", she groans. "Put me down.....go fetch a medic." Lazarus hesitates, looking at Melenda. "Go , I'll be fine here...just hurry." Lyllias reassures him. Lazarus takes off like a mortar out of a cannon through the chamber wall.

"You know....it isn't very polite...to ignore people." Lyllias says between strained breaths before coughing up some blood.

She lefts her hand from her chest to show a wound exactly like Xin's. "Damn.....that magician really.....took me out of commission....with that curse.", her voice more faded now.

"How is he?"

Astaroth Suzumiya](Fell aslepp ahahahaha) Syndra look at him as her eyes was starting to widen when he hold her head and pull in his as she try to back away "M-mr. Samiel..." she said as her heart beats. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
Samiel smiled and let her go

"I'm not the kind of guy that steals a kiss without permission"

He said before he started to fly away

Astaroth Suzumiya]Valor look at her and smile "will you ever came back?" He ask her as he listen to her footstep as it walks away. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Kilala stop walking as she said, "I'll be back....after lunch....." She said as she open the door and walk away.

Later, eating lunch with the other maid, Kilala is wondering about that blind man...she forgot to tell him his name..."Excuse me, girls, do you know about a blind man that hang around the Library?" she asked them.

Melenda carries both Xin and Lyllias to her little cabin and starts tending to Xin. Melenda gives Xin some healing potions and places on bandages on Xins wounds. melenda soon starts putting a syrium into the wound by Xins heart. Melenda did all she could and did the same to Lyllias

(oh shiz, Lazarus is gonna be f***ing nuclear :D )

Lazarus and the royal house doctor arrive to find Melenda, Xin and Lyllias all gone. Immediately, Lazarus takes off full sprint following a blood trail, smashing through any obstacle in his way.

( well im in jail again probalbly.) Melenda took off her cloak and kept an eye on the bandages. " Lets hope these potions work

A sound akin to a stampede grows ever closer until a very, very distressed Lazarus tanks through the front wall of the cabin.

" MOTHER OF IRENE DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK?!?!" Melenda says angrly. "the girls r in the lower level while i was tending to their wounds. they may be uncountious but they sould wake up soon..NOW IF U EXUUUUUUSE ME I NEED TO REPAIR A FRONT WALL OF MY CABIN.." Melnda says with a slightly agervated tone. Melenda goes to the bagckyard and starts to grab wood and start reparing the hole in the cabin. @Oliva Acerbi

Last edited by a moderator:
(Good day xD )

Xin starting to wake up as he heard something that smash as he try to sad up but whrn he did he flintch in pain as he look around "were am i?" He tought as he stand up and starting to walk around.

@Aragon @Olivia Acerbi

The maids look at her "you mean the King Xerax apprentice?" One ask her as they ate their food

@JessBeth

Syndra breath hotly as she was in red. What just happen she dont know as she look around as stand up she was shacking a little yet why isnt she mad?. She was confuse. She ran to to the palace and saw the little children and something snap in her thoughts as she wore her old suite and Golden leaf Crown she ask the little kids to follow her in the woods for she wpuld show them all the light magic she know.

@Alaster Von Grim

Rengar walk inside the secret entrance and in search for the Queen but hearing her that she would perform to all of the kids in the Empire she smile "ive bet they would love some magic" she thought as she find the head maiden as she forgot about the prince as she just left him behind yet never mind that its no longer needed since she is inside as she walk she found the head maiden and show her around and gave her maid's cloths as she quickly wore them and head go her work or like spying to say the full.

@SirArk

Syndra smile as she look at her white dress as she made the kids sat in the soft grass as she giggle at them and wave at Elliot when she saw him and she clap her hands "are you all ready for soma magic?" She ask them all with a smile.

@Ldybug123

Astaroth Suzumiya] The maids look at her "you mean the King Xerax apprentice?" One ask her as they ate their food [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"King Xerax apprentice? You mean the former king have an apprentice? Who is he?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back