• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Morgana look at him "everything here isnt that interesting." She said as she pointed at the humans running "why wont u join along them. They are breathing and alive im calm today so i wont kill anyone of u for today." She said as she look up at him aince he was tall "why are u kind to me to the fact i almost try and kill you."

@Alaster Von Grim

She sighs, as the fog just thickens even more as she adventures deeper into the forest , thinks-Would it be risky if I shouted...Huh, what's the worst that could happen..'HELLO? anyone..'

Last edited by a moderator:
Astaroth Suzumiya]Morgana look at him "everything here isnt that interesting." She said as she pointed at the humans running "why wont u join along them. They are breathing and alive im calm today so i wont kill anyone of u for today." She said as she look up at him aince he was tall "why are u kind to me to the fact i almost try and kill you." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"I think I'll stick with you, you seem like you want some company and if you wanted to kill me you would have done it already"

Victor said as he smiled at Morgana

Feels a sudden sharp pain around her stomach, before even processing what was going on, a magnificent force pulled her in. In a sudden panic she screams.

Morgana look at him and back away from the sun as she trip and fall "you are very weird Victor but its alright... its been a long long time since ive spoke from a living human." She said as she stand up and sit by the branch "its been a long time since i was here... how does the ourtside world looks like?"

@Alaster Von Grim

Victor rolled his eyes

"Hold on a second I have to go be a decent person"

He said as he ran over to the girls being eaten by trees and pulled them to safety only to be caught in its snare

Morgana look at him walk away as she stood up and teleported to the kid that fell by the rock "are u alright child?" She ask him as she pull him up and saw his eye missing. She then grab a flower and place it in his eyes covering it for his eyes.

@Blitz

"Huh? I'm not dead!" she yelled before noticing someone else was caught instead. She sat there wondering what to do before grabbing him.

Morgana look at the sun and lift her hands up as the sky starting to turn into night again and the undead and the skeletongs start to rise from their graves as the Demon from the cave Scream out in a hellish tone around the forest and morgana sat in an open field as she sit down olding a rose.

Coughs up blood from where the tree had rapped it's trunk very tightly around her stomach, Feeling dizzy and traumatized and is unaware of her surroundings.

A white Butterfly with a blue markings step up on the tree as it let the woman go. the butterfly then turn into morgana as she look at the bleeding girl. "Tree huggers was a funny tittle." She said as she look at the bleeding woman and hold her hands kn her wound as a stitch marks appear and now she was healed "i dont always help everyone but if i dont." A knife appeaer on her hand as she throw it on a random person head as it walk "no on escape my forest."

@Tvpsycho @Alaster Von Grim @TaraSobiki

Morgana look at him and touch the tress hand and it let Victor go "if u trying to play the hero u should tell me next time for there are many traps here in the forest and some might just bring u to the underworld."

@Blitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back