• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Color Of Royalty OOC Chat

With a few tweaks my character can also be made an heir if that would move things along.

Wandering Hollow] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20839-church418/ said:
@Church418[/URL] 's character is too good for this Earth. Protect at all costs!
Hahah, well thank you very much!

FloatingAroundSpace said:
Still open!
Is there anything that the rp needs at the moment. I was thinking about having my character be one of the Feathers in the Yellow Crows, but I like to make characters that are also needed in the rp. Any suggestions?

NovaNovass said:
Is there anything that the rp needs at the moment. I was thinking about having my character be one of the Feathers in the Yellow Crows, but I like to make characters that are also needed in the rp. Any suggestions?
We technically still need a Bride and a Queen at this time.

My female characters are not all that wonderful, I think I will stick with the Feather title... Unless you need more of a male role filled first. ( ^_^ )

*lets out a deep breath* That was a lot of reading. lol

I just got done reading just about everything for the rp. I still have to run through all the characters in the sign up section. (I like to keep my characters divers from what is already posted)

I should have a character up sometime tonight, and on that note.... You mentioned that the CS' don't have to be glamours.... I'm not very good at the bbc stuff and I always find it to get in the way of the facts and details of one's CS. (Is there a limit to the coding?)

Also for the writing sample, can it be about the character in question? You said it can't be an intro... But can it be some kind of past event about the character? (I like to use writing samples to help me really detail out my characters.)

NovaNovass said:
*lets out a deep breath* That was a lot of reading. lol
I just got done reading just about everything for the rp. I still have to run through all the characters in the sign up section. (I like to keep my characters divers from what is already posted)

I should have a character up sometime tonight, and on that note.... You mentioned that the CS' don't have to be glamours.... I'm not very good at the bbc stuff and I always find it to get in the way of the facts and details of one's CS. (Is there a limit to the coding?)

Also for the writing sample, can it be about the character in question? You said it can't be an intro... But can it be some kind of past event about the character? (I like to use writing samples to help me really detail out my characters.)
Yeah there is a lot of text. Just a note that not all CS's have been accepted; the ones with checks and that are listed in the beginning of the OOC chat are the ones that you should read. Hopefully, you did do that as there are a lot of CS's...

No there does not need to be glamorus coding. So long as it is legible, that's all I ask.

When I say intro, I mean an introductory post, the first one you make since that one tends to be the longest. You can do a sample of how you would write about your character in say a battle scene or on a regular day of their life.

FloatingAroundSpace said:
Yeah there is a lot of text. Just a note that not all CS's have been accepted; the ones with checks and that are listed in the beginning of the OOC chat are the ones that you should read. Hopefully, you did do that as there are a lot of CS's...
No there does not need to be glamorus coding. So long as it is legible, that's all I ask.

When I say intro, I mean an introductory post, the first one you make since that one tends to be the longest. You can do a sample of how you would write about your character in say a battle scene or on a regular day of their life.
( ^_^ ) Sounds epic on this end.

As for reviewing the CS' I have been looking for the like check marks at the bottom before I read over them. lol

Also for the writing sample I was thinking of doing a dream kind of thing. Like a dream of when my character was young followed by a short awakening and a realization to say that he's not a kid anymore and that his innocents is only a fade of the past. ( ^_^ ) I thought something like that would be interesting to do for the character I have in mind.

Hey,

So I can only get involved in one RP at a time. Schedule is cramped and I like to write in the evenings.

I'm going to start looking into getting involved elsewhere, only because it's taking really long to get started. If this kicks off before I find something else, great. If not then I'll let you know when to drop my character. ^-^

Church418 said:
Hey,
So I can only get involved in one RP at a time. Schedule is cramped and I like to write in the evenings.

I'm going to start looking into getting involved elsewhere, only because it's taking really long to get started. If this kicks off before I find something else, great. If not then I'll let you know when to drop my character. ^-^
I'd suggest you drop in advance then since this one is going to take a while to kickstart. I was going to ask you if you'd be willing to play the heir but if you need to leave, I'll start looking for another one! No pressure, do what you gotta do.

Edit: I plan on starting this actually sometime this weekend. It's been a month since I posted it and I'd rather get the ball rolling then just sit around longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
So now that we're getting started I have a more general RPNation question rather than a specific this-rp question. This is actually my first RP here that's managed to get beyond character sign up, so I just wanna clarify :3

I know we should never control another player's character, obviously, that would defeat the entire purpose of everyone having their own characters in the first place, but what about other people's NPCs? If somebody creates a non-player character to interact with during their post, and then sends them on their way, is it acceptable for me to grab that same character to talk with them as well? Should I clear it with the player who invented the NPC? I'm not sure what the etiquette is here, somebody please fill me in ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would like to murder Alan, I'd appreciate you asking me first. Lol

Otherwise have at him. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back