• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Color Of Royalty OOC Chat

Wandering Hollow] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21016-floatingaroundspace/ said:
@FloatingAroundSpace[/URL] I have a question. Is it possible for a Red Knight Shield to have Earth magic? Also, forgive my lateness with my character. I... am new to bbcodes.
It is possible, yes.

FloatingAroundSpace said:
It is possible, yes.
According to the lore, they aren't usually taught Earth magic so I would like a guideline as to how advanced can the magic be. Is making earth walls and shells alright? Purely for the defensive possibilities.

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]According to the lore, they aren't usually taught Earth magic so I would like a guideline as to how advanced can the magic be. Is making earth walls and shells alright? Purely for the defensive possibilities.

[/QUOTE]
Well, since Earth magic isn't technically taught, a few Red Knights might be able to scrape together a few abilities through intuition and reading, though they would be very basic. Like shifting the soil from position to position and moving rocks to and fro, possibly lifting them and throwing them, though they would not know enough to make earth walls or shells. Earth magic could plausibly be learned but advancement in it is probably nonexistent for Red Knights.

Well, since Earth magic isn't technically taught, a few Red Knights might be able to scrape together a few abilities through intuition and reading, though they would be very basic. Like shifting the soil from position to position and moving rocks to and fro, possibly lifting them and throwing them, though they would not know enough to make earth walls or shells. Earth magic could plausibly be learned but advancement in it is probably nonexistent for Red Knights.
Ah. I see, I see. Simple things it is then.

@Prudentia
Welcome aboard as our noble king!
There is sooooooo much excite. The peasants shall love me greatly! ;P Thank you for the acceptance, good friend. I can't wait for this role play to start. I've been excited for weeks.

Prudentia said:
There is sooooooo much excite. The peasants shall love me greatly! ;P Thank you for the acceptance, good friend. I can't wait for this role play to start. I've been excited for weeks.
Same, we still need an heir and an Eye though for me to contemplate starting... We could have the queen dead or join in later after a voyage but I at least need a leading Eye for the moment and an heir.

Same, we still need an heir and an Eye though for me to contemplate starting... We could have the queen dead or join in later after a voyage but I at least need a leading Eye for the moment and an heir.
Did you see the application for an Eye that is finished now? 0.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Prudentia said:
Did you see the application for an Eye that is finished now? 0.0
Yes I did, however I would like to see if another comes up to compare. No hard feelings towards the one up right now, I just wanted to see if there was more interest.

Since there isn't a bride for the heir yet I guess I can switch my character to that. Doesn't really matter.

Hey! if you don't mind me asking when are you planning to start the rp? I'm just curious since its been a while.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Hey! if you don't mind me asking when are you planning to start the rp? I'm just curious since its been a while.

[/QUOTE]
Depends on when we get the missing positons.

Hey, I was wondering if you were still accepting players. Specifically I have an idea for a Yellow Crow Talon character. Thank you!

Edit: Willing to fill whatever role you need.

GoodJobDino said:
Hey, I was wondering if you were still accepting players. Specifically I have an idea for a Yellow Crow Talon character. Thank you!
Edit: Willing to fill whatever role you need.
We still need members of the royal family, specifically an heir.

Alrighty. I could get into being the Heir I think. Does he/she have powers? And are they the natural born son/daughter to the king and queen?

GoodJobDino said:
Alrighty. I could get into being the Heir I think. Does he/she have powers? And are they the natural born son/daughter to the king and queen?
It's explain more in the Overview tab but yes, the Heir has powers as the whole royal family has and they would be the natural born child of the king and queen.

Excellent, Ill work up a sheet asap then. Thank you.

Edit: Nvm, Old Hunter already made an Heir character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back