• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Color Of Royalty OOC Chat

Update:

As we've had possibly three royals drop out when we only had five to begin with, this causes, as you might expect, quite a bit of conflict. As of right now, I believe QuestingBeast volunteered to play Hewyn and move along the scene that most Red Knights are in. If anyone else would be willing to if they say no, that would be great.

As of right now, the user that played the heir, Church418, has not posted in about three weeks. As such, I'd like to see if anyone would be willing to play him. I'd prefer if someone could submit a writing sample from his point of view if you'd like to do so.

As for what to do with the Ardyn since Semblance dropped, what's going to happen is someone is going to temporarily play her for a moment or two, having her sneak out after the Red Guards leave on their mission. From there, a group of Yellow Crows not on the dictated mission that are itching to leave, guided by my character Hecate will end up running into her performing magic.

Lemme know you're alive and on board!

@GrieveWriter @InsaneEntry @DanishKreddi @Prudentia @Shanman411 @Bunny @tanagerie @QuestingBeast @Wandering Hollow @raspberryrose @Church418 @Irianne

Still alive. Simply waiting for the crows leaving to post. ^-^ That all sounds good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I'm gonna have to ditch, between studies and work I don't have time to reliably participate in a RP.

I apologize and hope you guys can still work something out

DanishKreddi said:
Think I'm gonna have to ditch, between studies and work I don't have time to reliably participate in a RP.
I apologize and hope you guys can still work something out
Late response but thank you for letting me know. I'm going to delete your CS to avoid confusion.

Can I try to play a few characters in the meantime? I'm interested in the RP and I wouldn't mind playing two extra characters. The only thing is - I won't be doing so much BBCoding in the posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I hate to say this, I think it's time to call time of death on this one. :( I had really hoped it wouldn't come to this but unfortunately interest seems to have sharply dropped. While I know some of you were super excited and willing to keep forging forward, I'm sorry to say that I don't think this can survive with the amount of people it has currently and with the scope I had hoped it would encompass. I'm sorry to everyone who was still interested and hope that I get to RP with the rest of you some time in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back