• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Restart, New Characters Welcome}

Artemis flinged Paint onto her, sighing heavily as Paint's weight was flopped onto her. The raven caught hold of the girl's arm and tossed it around her shoulder where she then began to drag the member to safety, away from all of the smoke and dust. Paint's feet were being dragged against the dry floor and grassy patches, Artemis did try her best to keep the member standing straight. As she appraoched Zeus and Stallion, the raven rested Paint on the earth and allowed the young member to rest the back of her head on Artemis' khaki bag. It may have been uncomfortable but the dry land was solid and would have caused a pain. She patted the girl's cheek lightly, "Paint?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Kobra nodded, it was a little piece of information but it must have been something useful, surely. If that was all he knew, then Kobra was not the leader. The man knew that keeping this helpless fool a prisoner would do him no good as he would not budge and they needed him for more information so he could not be killed. "Untie him." Kobra ordered, finding Phantom fiddling with the knot and setting Slim free.

"Congratulations, Slim. You just devoted your life to The Wolves. Leaving is not an option, you may not like us now, but let it sink in, that feeling knowing only The Wolves can save you now.

Chocoholique said:

Artemis flinged Paint onto her, sighing heavily as Paint's weight was flopped onto her. The raven caught hold of the girl's arm and tossed it around her shoulder where she then began to drag the member to safety, away from all of the smoke and dust. Paint's feet were being dragged against the dry floor and grassy patches, Artemis did try her best to keep the member standing straight. As she appraoched Zeus and Stallion, the raven rested Paint on the earth and allowed the young member to rest the back of her head on Artemis' khaki bag. It may have been uncomfortable but the dry land was solid and would have caused a pain. She patted the girl's cheek lightly, "Paint?"

Paint coughed heavily, the smoke having gotten into her lungs and made it extremely difficult to breathe. One eyes opened to find Artemis, but no Fenrir. Where is he? Paint tried to say his name, but only heaving coughs came out. Her bared legs and arms had been burned by the fire, and she had soot on her face and tattered clothes. Tears fell down her face, leaving strange streaks in the spot. When she recovered enough to talk, all she did was cry. "Art... Art, Fenrir is... Fenrir..." Paint whimpered incoherently.

Stallion was startled as Paint ran to the blown up building, surely Fenrir was not trapped in there. The leader dropped everything and spoke, "You stay with Paint." He then ran at top speed just to search for the male. "Fenrir!" He called, only to find members setting their eyes on the blazing fires which then joined together to form a warm monster which would tear down the building. The door was being eaten away, but like a circus freak he jumped through the burning hoops and inside the building. He could not let Fenrir die, that was not Stallion's job. Tying his bandanna around his face, Stallion attempted to search for Fenrir, where could he go if he was in a building that could potentially kill him? All Stallion could think of was: outside.

Fenrir was on the ground, the envelope in his back pocket, only a corner poking out. He struggled to stand, the fire almost consuming the entire stairwell. He saw Stallion walk past the door and tried to call out, but couldn't. His throat was choked from the smoke. So he did the only thing he could to make noise. He fell onto the ground, hard. He only hoped that Stallion could hear him.

@Chocoholique

Stallion's forehead began to sweat in the intense heeat. The smoke surrounded him as fell as the rings if fire. He swung his head back and forth, trying to find Fenrir but the amount of clutter and burnt material made it completely impossible. Thud! The noise made Stallion swing around, finding Fenrir on the floor. Immediately, Stallion brought Fenrir towards himself. The burning wood fell from the ceiling, crashing down onto the dusty floor. Seizing Fenrir's clothes (now torn rags), Stallion flipped the man over his shoulder, only to find fires spreading through the doorway and entering the room. Every way he turned there seemed to be a flame, marking his fate and telling him how he would die. His eyes narrowed to the small cracks in between the walls and he immediately made a run for it, watching as soot and even fire sneakily covered his hoodie. The cool air hit his face as they escaped, only to have Artemis gesture to them to come and sit next to her. "Treat the wounds Friar!" He called. His eyes then caught notice of an envelope, tightly guarded in Fenrir's hands, "If that is not a grand or two in there, then it was not worth getting." He muttered.

Artemis' eyes then widened and Stallion shrugged, "What?" Her fingers pointed to the hood of his hoodie and immediately Stallion took it off as he felt a burning on his back. "Fuck..." That fire was sneaky as hell alright. Funny how hell did not catch them yet.

Paint coughed heavily, turning on her side and curling up. She felt tears of confusion, pain, and panic streaming down her face. Her hands clutched her shirt. "Artemis..." Paint whispered between coughs, desperately calling for her anchor. She could barely see past her own nose.

Then her eyes widened. "No..." She whispered helplessly. Good morning, useless. Erik greeted her. Paint clasped her hands over her head and started rocking back and forth, whispering denials to herself.

Fenrir was pretty fucked up. He was wheezing from all the smoke, and only now could start to breath properly. His back was still fried, and there were some minor burns on his arms and legs. The envelope was untouched, only soot had lightly dusted the edge. His pants were almost completely intact, a good thing, there were only a couple holes in the knees, unlike Paint. On his right shoulder, though, is a strange mark, not a recent wound. It's surrounded by burns, but isn't messed up. It's in the shape of a wolf's head, looking sideways and mouth closed, in front of a circle of scarred flesh. The wolf itself is regular skin.

Fenrir was barely conscious and was too spent to move. He just felt like mumbling, so he did, albeit incoherently.

@Chocoholique @Quiet Is Violent

Fenrir struggled to get up, but fell. He groaned in pain and pushed himself up again, this time on his knees. He looked over and saw Paint. Feeling better, he got up and stumbled over to her.

"Paint. Paint, wake up."

Fenrir shook her shoulders to get her to get up. He patted her on the back.

@Quiet Is Violent

Quillicious said:
Fenrir struggled to get up, but fell. He groaned in pain and pushed himself up again, this time on his knees. He looked over and saw Paint. Feeling better, he got up and stumbled over to her.
"Paint. Paint, wake up."

Fenrir shook her shoulders to get her to get up. He patted her on the back.

@Quiet Is Violent
Pain coughed heavily, turning over to find Fenrir. Her hand wrapped around his head and she pulled him close, so his forehead was on her collar bone. She tangled her fingers in his hair. "Fenrir, you're okay, you're okay, please, please be okay." she whispered, before coughing awfully. Tears streamed down her face. "Erik's back, he's talking to me again." Paint closed her eyes tightly. "He... I failed to save you. I thought I got you out... But I failed..."

To say Venus ran out of The Grotto was an understatement. She came tearing out as if there were hellhounds at her heels. Running, however, takes proper breath support which is something you simply can't have if you just dug through a burning building. No wonder she slid to her knees suddenly, coughing brutally. She felt as if she just swallowed a gallon of sand and each cough resulted in a little red splash in the grass in front of her. The most painful thing, however, wasn't in her lungs.

There was no easy way to put it. Venus's right hand were mangled. Fire had literally eaten through the flesh and muscle of her palm, her mocha skin a bright orange . White bone peeked through the blood and blisters coated her fingers and wrist. A half melted ring was stuck to the remaining flap of skin she had left. That ring was the whole reason she had ran back there and in her haste, she just grabbed the burning hot hunk of metal in her hand. Her forearm was a mess of pink skin, blood, flesh and blisters. Soot coated Venus' hair, face and clothing-she was incredibly thankful it didn't catch fire-and she resembled something out of a horror movie. After a solid three minutes of hacking, Venus got to her feet and started to make her way over to who seemed to be Stallion, Artemis, Fenrir and Paint. Her hand and fingers was crusted in blood and she pulled the sleeve of her jacket over them. It wasn't that bad, was it ?

Stallion shook his head as Venus too dragged herself out of the building, which was now slowly decaying away, becoming destroyed and turning into a pile of dust. "Just how many of you are in there?" He questioned, taking her arm and shaking off her jacket. Watching how the fire really affected her made Stallion's head hang low. "We need treatment here, Friar." He mumbled watching how the man was handing out vials and bandages to members to help the others. This was unexpected, if only he had listened to Artemis and waited a while.

As his head touched Paint, Fenrir's breath slowed. He gripped her upper arm and slid his right hand under her neck to support her as she coughed.

"I'm okay. Just a few little burns. You're okay, and that's all that matters."

He felt a little awkward with his face squished against her chest, but he wanted her to feel comforted. As he felt a cool breeze on his back, he winced. It stung a little, and he grew anxious to have something cover his torso. He raised his head up and moved it to her face slowly, as to keep her fingers in his hair. It gave him a feeling he liked, and he didn't want her to stop it. He wanted her to stop crying, and he wanted Erik to stop. Fenrir just wanted everything to stop except him and Paint.

"Erik won't ever hurt you when I'm here. You did get me out, you saved my life. I just ran back in because I'm a total idiot."

As Paint's tears made tracks through the soot on her face, he kissed each tear lightly. When one ran to her lips he uncertainly pressed his own lightly to hers. He ran his hands up her arm to the sides of her head, pulling her closer, but, to his disappointment, they couldn't get any closer than they already were.

@Quiet Is Violent

For a second, Venus wanted to hurl herself at Stallion and start sobbing but she quickly shook it off. Instead, she walked stiffly towards him, her usually soft face stone cold. Looking back at the building, Venus shook her head and choked out "No....I think it's just me". At least she hoped it was.

Venus couldn't help but whimper when Stallion slipped off the jacket, her big, brown eyes brimming with tears. "I'm fine, Stallion, really. It's just a little burn".

Quillicious said:
As his head touched Paint, Fenrir's breath slowed. He gripped her upper arm and slid his right hand under her neck to support her as she coughed.
"I'm okay. Just a few little burns. You're okay, and that's all that matters."

He felt a little awkward with his face squished against her chest, but he wanted her to feel comforted. As he felt a cool breeze on his back, he winced. It stung a little, and he grew anxious to have something cover his torso. He raised his head up and moved it to her face slowly, as to keep her fingers in his hair. It gave him a feeling he liked, and he didn't want her to stop it. He wanted her to stop crying, and he wanted Erik to stop. Fenrir just wanted everything to stop except him and Paint.

"Erik won't ever hurt you when I'm here. You did get me out, you saved my life. I just ran back in because I'm a total idiot."

As Paint's tears made tracks through the soot on her face, he kissed each tear lightly. When one ran to her lips he uncertainly pressed his own lightly to hers. He ran his hands up her arm to the sides of her head, pulling her closer, but, to his disappointment, they couldn't get any closer than they already were.

@Quiet Is Violent
Paint sobbed uncontrollably. She felt Fenrir moving and she adjusted accordingly. She was distraught and inconsolable. "No, no, I failed! I failed and that's why you ran!" Paint whispered, coughing immediately after. His kisses felt comfortable, and she slowly stopped crying. Her coughs were still persistent and pretty bad. Then he kissed her lips.

The first thought that came into her was That's what a kiss feels like? She stayed in that shock for a moment. Then she realized just who she was kissing. The artist pulled away, her eyes wide with confusion and terror. That was her first kiss.

That wasn't supposed to be her first kiss. Her first kiss was supposed to be with a boy her age after they just finished a spectacular tag. They were going to be standing on a rooftop as the sun went down. He was going to pull her close, whisper that he loved her and would never leave her, and then they would kiss.

That wasn't happening. Her first kiss was a mess of tears and soot and pain. Her first kiss had Erik laughing at her in her head. Her first kiss was with a boy much older than her, lying on the pavement as they watched their home burn down. It was wrong.

Paint shoved Fenrir suddenly. "No!" She cried. "No! That... How could you?!" She screamed, now infuriated.

Fenrir's eyes shot open as she pulled back. He tried to talk, but his throat suddenly dried up. That didn't go as planned. When she shoved him he fell over his right side and landed on his naked back, he yelled in agony as his scorched flesh was torn even more from his bone and muscle when his body scraped against the hard, rough floor.

"Fuck! Son of a fucking bitch!!!"

After he writhed in utter pain for several seconds, Fenrir finally stood up. Tears streamed down his face, blood and pus oozed from the wounds in his back, but the worst thing he felt was Paint's rejection. His face, contorted in pain for the past moments, finally twisted into a small grimace. He sighed deeply and turned away, his eyes screwed tightly shut, when what just happened confronted him. He had just stolen one of Paint's most sacred experiences at the worst of times.

"Oh fuck, Paint. I didn't know you hadn't...I would've..."

He just trailed off. That was just impulsive, and he had no idea why he did it. He loved Paint, but like a sister. Now the person who was supposed to protect her had betrayed her.

"I'm so, so, so, sorry. I failed you now. Oh my God..."

Fenrir felt horrible emotionally and physically as he ran away from the ruined building.

@Quiet Is Violent

Fenrir calmed down and looked for someone to talk to. He saw Venus with the medic guy and walked over. When he approached them, he grabbed a blanket and covered himself with it. He felt better when he was covered.

"Damn, Venus. No more handjobs for you, eh?"

@Of the Red

Venus stuck her arm out and stared down at the grass below it. The bright green was quickly stained by even brighter red drops. Splash. The color of their carpet after her mother's mutilated body had been dragged along it. Splash. The flashing lights on the police car when they showed up at her house asking about a noise complaint and finding a body. Splash. The pills Drew had overdosed on. Splash. The color of the dress she had been wearing to Aidan's funeral. Splash. The funeral director's face when she crawled in the casket and refused to leave.

"Damn, Venus. No more handjobs for you, eh?"

Venus' head snapped up to see Fenrir, covered in a blanket. Even though tears were streaming down her pale face and her most arm was burn beyond recognition, she cracked a smile. "You should go back in the building, Fenrir. I think you forgot whatever charm you had before".

Fenrir smirked and chuckled, but it didn't reach his eyes. He gently held her wrists and looked her hands over.

"You think that's bad? Check this out."

Fenrir grimaced as he removed his blanket, playing it off well as a wink, and revealed his well-built body. He had a great muscle structure, but he wouldn't ever say that seriously. For the most part, he worked out to keep his mind off things, not to look good.

As he turned, Fenrir's viscious burns were revealed. The covered almost his entire back, and blisters were everywhere, all popped. It was coated in dried blood and pus.

"Awesome, amirite?"

@Of the Red

Venus was admittedly confused when he held her wrists and looked over them with an expression she almost believed was concern. Venus defiently didn't know she looked like a deer that just got hit by a car, all big brown eyes and pain.

Venus rolled her eyes. For a second, she thought he might not try and brag but here we are. Still, she had to admit the burn was disgusting. "Are you trying to one-up me, muscules ? At least you have some flesh on your back". Venus' hand was made of bones and blisters. Stallion had removed her sweatshirt and she wore a tight white shirt under. Pushing away her hair and pulling the shirt down to expose her shoulder and the top of her breast, the skin there was puckered and covered in blisters . Her shoulder wasn't as bad as Fenrir back but since they were bearing it all, why not tell him ?

Fenrir blushed a little at her calling him 'muscles'. He blushed even more as she pulled her shirt down. Putting a hand up to block the view, he chuckled.

"Hey, now! I know we kissed, but that's a little much."

Then, he peeked through his fingers and whistled.

"Pretty bad. Not your...I mean your burn. Yours breasts are fine. Great, even."

He was shameless.

@Of the Red

Venus scoffed at how he covered his eyes. He shoved his tongue in her mouth a few minutes and now he's acting shy ? "I'm showing you a wound, not flashing you. Learn the difference,sweetheart". Making her way to Friar, she'd take blanket from him and promise that he'd be able to treat her arm soon before walking back to Fenrir. Ripping her sweaty, soot covered shirt off, she'd throw it on the ground. Venus had a nice figure, all curves and slight muscle tone. She wasted no time on draping the blanket around herself. "I would say thanks for the compliment about my breasts but I'll hold until my arm doesn't look like a horribly cooked slab of steak".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back