• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Restart, New Characters Welcome}

"No shit. Shame I couldn't get to know you sooner."

Fenrir shook her hand and took a bow, lightly kissing it. Sure it was flamboyant, but it'd bring more attention. He needed attention if he'd bring this gang down to its knees.

"Positively charming to make your acquaintance, my lady."

He looked up at her with a smirk.

@Altaynna

Her eyebrows practically left her face in response. "That was...exuberant." She sighed and took her hand back. "I don't suppose you happen to be french in actuality?" Two could play at that game, kid. She placed a hand on her stomach before reaching the other into the air and taking a rather flamboyant bow of her own. "Enchanted, good sir."

@Quillicious

Fenrir chuckled and softly hit her in the arm with his elbow.

"You're fun. There may be some hope for this gang to be cool, after all. Why don't you and I blow this popsicle stand and do something?"

@Altaynna

Red laughed and shook her head. "What is it you wanted to do, Fen? Can I call you Fen? Too bad." She smiled and allowed an incredulous smile to cross her face. "Because I can assure you I am not about to spend big bucks on anything, I'm in a gang and not a penthouse for a reason."

@Quillicious

Fenrir shrugged.

"Me neither. I'll go with the gentleman route and let you choose. I'm bored as all hell. I'm sure you could change that."

He lowered his glasses and winked at her, pushing them back up quickly to hide his scar.

@Altaynna

Paint mumbled something about not feeling well before retreating back a couple steps. Erik laughed maliciously at her and she hissed at him to stop.

A smile grew on her face. "I know this one little spot in the city...hope you don't mind heights, or stealing." She grinned, and held out a hand. "Been awhile since I didn't have to be serious." She turned to Paint and offered a small smile. "Get some rest, Paint. I hope you feel better soon." She sent her a concerned glance. "If you aren't feeling well, climbing around won't be good for you, otherwise I would invite you."

@Quillicious @Quiet Is Violent

Altaynna said:
A smile grew on her face. "I know this one little spot in the city...hope you don't mind heights, or stealing." She grinned, and held out a hand. "Been awhile since I didn't have to be serious." She turned to Paint and offered a small smile. "Get some rest, Paint. I hope you feel better soon." She sent her a concerned glance. "If you aren't feeling well, climbing around won't be good for you, otherwise I would invite you."
Paint shook her head. "I'm okay physically. I think. Right?" Erik agreed. "Yeah, I'm okay physically. It's just my head." Paint smiled softly, "at least, I think it's just my head."

Fenrir looked at Paint and frowned as they started to leave. He broke away from Red and jogged over to Paint, holding out a hand and giving her a reassuring smile. He jerked his head over to Red.

"I'll make sure you're alright. Nothin' can happen with me around."

@Quiet Is Violent @Altaynna

Paint sighed. They were right. She needed sleep and rest. And probably some kind of medication. But sleep would suffice for now. She jumped when Fenrir spoke again and looked at his hand. She shook it gently. "I'll catch up with you later." She said softly, walking upstairs to the bedrooms.

Quillicious said:
Fenrir walked after her and gripped her hand, pulling her toward Red. He had a mischevious smile on his face.
"C'mon, Paint! It'll be fun! Everything'll be fine, you can walk it off."

@Quiet Is Violent
Paint sighed. She knew that she wanted to go, but she also needed to get her head in the right place. Then again, that would be boring. "Umm... O-okay, I guess." She smiled hesitantly. "If you insist."

"If...if you think it best." She paused, turning back to them. "If you ever need me to stop or slow down or anything, just say." She moved forward, pulling her hood up to obscure her face and hair. "The ice cream store is this way."

@Quiet Is Violent @Quillicious

Fenrir stopped, still holding her hand.

"You sure? I mean, I'd, uh, love for you to come, but d'you think you'll be fine...up here?"

With his free hand he gestured to her head.

"I'll be fine staying here with you."

He shook his head quickly and grimaced and his grip on her hand loosened.

"I mean-you know, as in...not creepy, but, uh...your bedroom, I didn't mean anything by that..."

He chuckled awkwardly and scratched his head.

@Quiet Is Violent

Red turned back and looked at them, narrowing her eyes. Hmm...this was odd. Insisting she come, and then saying her would stay back with her...that wasn't normal, and surely he couldn't have fallen for her already. Indeed, this was making her uneasy. What interest could he have in her that was so insistent?

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint grimaced. She had to make a decision. She didn't want to do that. Erik was egging her to go with them, to commit crimes and run from cops. But Paint didn't know everything about Erik. It could be that he wanted to see her suffer. "I'll be fine. Let's go." She decided, smiling. In truth she had no idea if she'll be okay.

"Well blondie here failed. Well, I'll have to go look for him myself. Are you coming?" He asked, standing up straight and peering down at Artemis. The raven slowly nodded, following Stallion as he exited the boardroom. "Now, the guy did say he last saw him outside and maybe he might be-" The leader then looked upon the scene of Fenrir, Paint and Red. "See, I told you he could not have gotten far." Stallion pointed at Fenrir, revealing Artemis from behind him. "Artemis thought you were lost here, but then again she hates showing people the ropes." He explained, "You see, I would love to join this adventure but I left an Amber back at the base unacompanied." Taking a few steps back and leaving the raven there with the small crowd, Stallion disappeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fenrir smiled at her.

"Alright, then! It's settled. Let's go."

He adjusted his aviators and looked down at their hands. He quickly took his back and gave her a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, got a little carried away."

He turned to Red and pointed to the exit.

"Fun times are in store! Away!"

@Quiet Is Violent @Altaynna

Paint shrugged. "I can climb. I think. It's just a matter of whether I'm my normal self." She smiled charmingly. "My not-so-normal self is a bit of a jerk."

Paint smiled and put down her bag of paints. She wouldn't need them. She jogged after Fenrir, excited for whatever crime they were going to commit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back