• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Restart, New Characters Welcome}

Zeus raised a brow at the information he had just received. "Mr Sunglasses?" If that was some man's street name, he should shoot himself. He would not look for her, she was busy and could do what she wished. "It is fine. She's busy. I see that. But if the guy touches my maz then he might have something hard coming to him." Zeus then digged into his pocket and found a couple of dollars. Handing it into Venus' hands and thanking her for the 'interesting' information, Zeus sighed.

Artemis widened her eyes at the confession made, what was he blabbing on about? Artemis wondered if it was a joke but as she was about to laugh, she looked into his eyes and say honesty. She could not stay in the same room as one of them. She refused to. Her hand was raised and before she knew it, she pushed Fenrir out of the way. Who would she tell? That was on her mind as she left the room, sprinting towards the boardroom.

Everyone was the answer, she did not take that damn oath. But coming in sight of a few people and locking eyes with Zeus, her mouth went dry.

Fenrir was a traitor, but why? It meant he had done something for The Blood or something connected to that. She could just tell someone now. No, she did not want to. She wanted to know everything before she caused a scene. Clenching her fists, she forced a smile, "I lost the new guy, I think he wondered off by himself."

Fenrir's expression hardened at the shove. He scoffed as he watched her go, not bothering to go after her.

"Fate, my ass. Fuck you if this was meant to be, destiny."

He needed to blow off some steam. Punch shit or something. With a growl he kicked the wall, creating a hole.

"Fuck you, wall! Blockin' shit!"

He punched the wall again and again until his knuckles were white from the drywall and rubbed a little raw. Shaking his head, he left the scene and shoved his hands into his pockets, putting his glasses back on. He decided on a walk outside.

Paint saw an unfamiliar face, a man with aviator glasses, and jumped back. She was terrified of everything. But she persuaded herself to follow him. "Ex-excuse me?" She says softly, "do you know where... Artemis is?"

Stallion smiled at Amber's comment but then frowned as Zeus entered the room. The leader then resumed conversation with the brunette. "Well, I sound sweet but I would rather call myself a Stallion, mind you." Turning his head to the light footsteps which were heard coming in this direction, he turned his head to find Artemis, a little bothered. "You must be a really bad tour guide. Leo, do me a favour and bring the lost fellow back." He ordered, sending a blonde, bulky man to find and guide Fenrir. Looking down at the girl, Stallion shook his head. "How long would you last working in a museum?" He questioned, smiling.

Quillicious said:
Fenrir kept walked and didn't turn his head to the girl. He sighed and shook his head.
"Dunno. Don't care."

He was visibly pissed.

@Quiet Is Violent
Paint cowered slightly. "Oh. Um. Okay. Sorry to have bothered you." She mumbled. Erik was screaming at her to stand up for herself. Paint wasn't going to let him win.

Zeus could see Artemis' worried expression so walking up to her, he placed a heavy hand on her shoulder. "You fine, babe?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Something must have happened since she was faking quite a smile. Her lips were curled in too much, it gave it away.

Venus nodded solemnly. "Mr. Sunglasses". She crunched up the lollipop and expertly flicked the stick into the trash. "Ooh, do I hear a fight coming on ? I doubt he's touching her like you think but if you are gonna fight him, tell me now so I can place some bets".

Venus slowly took the wad of cash from his hand, visibly confused. Did Zeus seriously just tip her ? "You didn't need to pay me, man", she said as she flipped through the bills, "I'm not that cheap". She still kept the money, saluting Zeus as he walked away. How much money did he have in those pockets ?

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not in the mood, that's all."

Fenrir saw a large man walking toward him and gave him the bird, raising both hands with his middle fingers raised high, and turned away, walking briskly.

"Tell Stallion to shove it! I'd say the same for Artemis, but she's already shoved it!!!"

@Chocoholique @Quiet Is Violent

Quillicious said:
"I'm not in the mood, that's all."
Fenrir saw a large man walking toward him and gave him the bird, raising both hands with his middle fingers raised high, and turned away, walking briskly.

"Tell Stallion to shove it! I'd say the same for Artemis, but she's already shoved it!!!"

@Chocoholique @Quiet Is Violent
Paint laughed lightly. Erik had finally pushed through. "Maybe tell them to shove it together. That would be fun to watch." Paint said confidently. Then her eyes widened as Erik backed down. She clasped her hands over her mouth. "That wasn't me." She said quickly.

Red blinked and watched everyone before moving over to Paint. "Are you alright, you're acting...different." She regarded her for a moment, waiting for her response and turning to Fenrir. "The wolf...? From Norse mythology?"

@Quiet Is Violent @Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm Scandinavian. Last name's Vargr, means wolf. Fenrir's Loki's wolf son that bit off the hand of a guy. Now, you know who I am, who're you? Love that hair, by the way."

Fenrir stroked a lock of Red's hair, giving her a sly smile.

@Altaynna @Quiet Is Violent

Red raised her eyebrows in response. "Red, and thanks, I think." She offered a confused smile, disconcerted. She didn't hate when people touched her hair it was just...wierd. She liked it, actually, but she just met the guy.

@Quillicious @Quiet Is Violent

"The Blood?" She tilted her head and considered. "Longer than you have, I've been around since...a while before Slim left." She shrugged. "I assume you're new, then. Nice to meet you." She outstretched a hand and smiled. "Welcome to the blood, Fenrir."

@Quillicious

Quillicious said:
"I dunno, my name? It's Fenrir. Well, that's my street name. Anyway, do I...do I know you from anywhere? Any...other gangs?"
Fenrir got closer and studied Paint's face.

@Quiet Is Violent
Paint stepped back. "Too close, dude. No, this is my first and only gang." She looked at Red and Erik stepped down. "Red? Wait what did I say? Oh no." Paints eyes grew wide. "I didn't mean it. Any of it. Whatever I said. I'm sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back